• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang kong kia (tattooed man) kenna chopped at Changi Village

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those 4 men are big time gangsters mah so won't run off. Idiotic reporter thought everyone should just run off screaming and shouting.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
so anyone has the inside scoop? Cv doesnt seems to have any gangs there...unless the influx of the pinoy pubs bring the gangs ard...

is it?

1) yo ah yo
2) aw ah aw
3) chong ah chong
4) 3821.....

Buzz....the winner goes to.....999

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the reporter was trying to insinuate that everyone shouldn't be sitting cool but react with their chicken heads literally cut off to the situation, he was right. those guys' heads were literally cut off to any commotion surrounding them. requires much discipline, experience and training to sit and enjoy a cup of kopi while shit hits the fan. society needs such folks when in distress. only folks with these traits can save a nation.

Cool man. Thats the way to be steady man! I never kena situation like that. But I had reverse situation long ago when sec. sch. time I joined gang. We started a fight at a hawker centre. A table of uncles went on drinking like nobody business nothing happened. One fighter fell toward uncles' table. One uncle simply pulled him up and pushed him away saying, ai siopak mai paka zitao lai (want to fight don't fight until here).

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The table of cool beer drinking uncles probably didn't react because:

1) they knew who the victim/attacker were and had already expected the outcome
2) they are well connected. if the fight next table caused a drop of their beer to spill, the attackers' boss have to "open table" and apologise to them
3) they were simply too drunk to care...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The table of cool beer drinking uncles probably didn't react because:

1) they knew who the victim/attacker were and had already expected the outcome
2) they are well connected. if the fight next table caused a drop of their beer to spill, the attackers' boss have to "open table" and apologise to them
3) they were simply too drunk to care...

1) and 2) are common in this type of situation.

3) must be Equalisation. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Will Win Again !

I think you are thinking all these is masak masak

I can sense your fear. When I asked these people here, "Are you willing pull the trigger ?" Their balls size probably shrunk into a size of a sesame seed ! Sad ... very sad.

They are just men in a physical appearance BUT there's an engine "Women Inside". They just talk about SAF but they haven't got the guts to really hold those guns and use them for real conflict. The "Woman Inside" label is hard to erase even when 900,000 will eventually mount the shore and to dispossess that little pathetic rights that they have. Sad, very sad.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fear within !

Kiddy, girly and wifey stuff. Available at Takashimaya. Cheaper version without nice sheath, available anywhere even pasar malam. Rely on it for self defence at your own risk and pray that your attacker is a coward or blurfuck.

Your reaction is undeniably understandable by most cowards. I can't really understand it since I have been a great man most of the time. It's not that I'm despising your type BUT it's a sad realization that it really, really cannot be undone - the fear within.

有功夫,无懦夫。

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The legendary ASP Peter Chong managed to fight off a dozen armed gangsters that had ambushed him outside a pub. He sent them running but he sustained injuries as well.

I'm impressed someone actually remembers this. It was in 1984/5 I think. The papers reported 30 attackers. Imagine the mental and physical strength he possessed to survive that. He is one guy I won't want to mess around with even at his age.

Today's MMA and Muay Thai folks like to think they are the ultimate badasses. But I doubt any of them can survive a real fight with 3, much less 30.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm impressed someone actually remembers this. It was in 1984/5 I think. The papers reported 30 attackers. Imagine the mental and physical strength he possessed to survive that. He is one guy I won't want to mess around with even at his age.

Today's MMA and Muay Thai folks like to think they are the ultimate badasses. But I doubt any of them can survive a real fight with 3, much less 30.
He is a legend......i think he's the closest we got to a martial arts hero here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your reaction is undeniably understandable by most cowards. I can't really understand it since I have been a great man most of the time. It's not that I'm despising your type BUT it's a sad realization that it really, really cannot be undone - the fear within.

有功夫,无懦夫。

I also don't understand what you're ranting about or against. As far as I'm concerned, it's 一胆,二凶,三功夫。

He is a legend......i think he's the closest we got to a martial arts hero here.

Exactly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm impressed someone actually remembers this. It was in 1984/5 I think. The papers reported 30 attackers. Imagine the mental and physical strength he possessed to survive that. He is one guy I won't want to mess around with even at his age. .....

What was the motive of the 30 people who gang up to attack him :confused:

I looked up this Peter Chong & he doesn't appear to be a gangster? This is what I found, http://www.ikosingapore.com/shihanPeter.php

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth: I am sure you know this chap Sah Bee. About late 60s now. Was incarcerated at Pulau Senang. Served time in NZ. Was told his martial art is second to none. Last drank with him about a year ago. His deadly weapon is his hands.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth: I am sure you know this chap Sah Bee. About late 60s now. Was incarcerated at Pulau Senang. Served time in NZ. Was told his martial art is second to none. Last drank with him about a year ago. His deadly weapon is his hands.

Sah Bee is translated as 三味 or 傻B?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one said he was a gangster.....he was a police man.........at least a volunteer one.......his story could be made into a movie......

I thought policemen are "protected" by the understanding that if anyone touches the police they will retaliate within & outside the law:confused:

Other than the police can only think of gangsters who can attract the attention of 30 desperados:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought policemen are "protected" by the understanding that if anyone touches the police they will retaliate within & outside the law:confused:

Other than the police can only think of gangsters who can attract the attention of 30 desperados:smile:

I think that incident those attackers din know who he was....probably a few got beat up already beh song called for reinforcements.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was an accidental incident that nobody intended. He won with his courage and the 30 stupid fuckers lost with their cowardice.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see a case of an "honest mistake" :smile:

Really surprised that in the 80's such misunderstanding were possible in safe Spore :eek:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they were assaulting someone else. Peter Chong tried to help the victim. They turned on him instead. The rest is history.