• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Aliens

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientists have already concluded that the universe has got no boundary, no begining or end in time and as what Carl Sagan said there is no place at all for a Creator .

The nearest heavenly body is 4 light years away from Earth meaning light will take 4 years to reach us. So how can we ever been visited by aliens from outer space?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah didn't know got so many UFO/Alien fansee in this forum.

Someone once told me that aliens, UFOs and ETs are our modern day make beliefs, the pontianaks and goblins for the "scientific" age. Well, I somewhat agree with that. We all (more correctly - most) want to believe we're not the only ones in this lonely universe. Problem is when ET finally shows up, what do we ask them? Whether they believe in God? And will they ask us the same thing?

Meanwhile, we have to make sure we pay our taxes.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.........................The nearest heavenly body is 4 light years away from Earth meaning light will take 4 years to reach us. So how can we ever been visited by aliens from outer space?

They`re not that far away. Their planet is in our solar system sharing Earth`s orbit and is located exactly opposite side of the sun from us, that`s why we cannot see it.

Cheers!

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientists have already concluded that the universe has got no boundary, no begining or end in time and as what Carl Sagan said there is no place at all for a Creator .

The nearest heavenly body is 4 light years away from Earth meaning light will take 4 years to reach us. So how can we ever been visited by aliens from outer space?

Scientist have concluded ??? How can anyone be sure ??
There is so little we know about the universe... the things that scientist says are probably 1% fact and 99% guesswork...
Take for example, dark matter. For years scientist have said space is empty.. like a vacuum. Now, because some mathematical calculations don't add up, they theorized space is actually made up of dark matter. You believe that ?? What is dark matter really ?? only god knows :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Däniken
Several scientists, such as Carl Sagan and I. S. Shklovskii, have written about Däniken's paleocontact and extraterrestrial visitation claims. Although Sagan did not rule out the possibility of visitation, he insisted that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", which Däniken fails to provide.

Yes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
show me a UFO spaceship and I will believe in aliens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for now, due to limited understanding of space-time travel and overcoming the speed of light and going beyond the event horizon, the only known and proven means of time travel and creation of mass from energy is via the most basic portal found in the human body... sex and the female womb...hole. otherwise, short of finding a womb and it's hole, you need to discover a wormhole.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont believe in a religious god that go around smiting people and exhibits human emotion.

but i do believe a god in the realm of physic, maintain the law of physics (i.e. the strong/weak nuclear force, gravity) and whatever evolve and reproduce comes about when there are order, not chaos.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
for now, due to limited understanding of space-time travel and overcoming the speed of light and going beyond the event horizon ....... you need to discover a wormhole.

Yes, a wormhole is a theoretical shortcut for travel between 2 points in the universe with the implication that one can travel faster than the speed of light even though current physics tells us that it is impossible to travel back in time. Though wormholes may exist, it will be in sub-atomic realm and not in a form large enough for practical purpose ....

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself am a sceptic of UFOs/Aliens.

But the postulation of alien visitation from an archaelogical angle is compelling enough for me to re-examine my pre-notions.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That day I went to Kinokuniya for his book, "Chariots of the Gods?", it was out of stock! :( :mad:

wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Däniken
Several scientists, such as Carl Sagan and I. S. Shklovskii, have written about Däniken's paleocontact and extraterrestrial visitation claims. Although Sagan did not rule out the possibility of visitation, he insisted that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", which Däniken fails to provide.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just bought the full set of DVD (ancient aliens) from china.these documentaries are nice to watch. But the full set of DVD is basically from history channel. It's just that they record it to DVD. Cost me only 5rmb for 1 disc. Total,there are 3 disc.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
That day I went to Kinokuniya for his book, "Chariots of the Gods?", it was out of stock! :( :mad:
Chariots of the God and its other series such as Returns to the Stars by Swiss author Erich von Daniken were best sellers - way before ET Come Home.

But they are pseudo-scientific novels - make compelling reading as he tried to use scientific theories, and events in history (eg who built the pyramid, the Bible) to explain earthly phenomena. Unfortunately Daniken was jailed for fraud - though not directly related to his books and theories.

I love reading all those books. I don't think you can buy these books anymore - may be through Amazon only.

Runway for ET spacecraft?
Nazca_Lines.jpg

Last edited:

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chariots of the Gods in old video

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-373807185570806915&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought these ancient megastructures and sprawling landmarks make an intriguing case for alien visitation.

Our early ancestors surely were not daft enough to build all these just to kill time right? And the technology involved was far too advanced to be a mere mortal effort. Higher mortals must have lent a hand. :biggrin:

Runway for ET spacecraft?
Nazca_Lines.jpg

Last edited:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sumerian Gods?

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yxLrWM-LCoc?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our early ancestors surely were not daft enough to build all these just to kill time right? And the technology involved was far too advanced to be a mere mortal effort. Higher mortals must have lent a hand. :biggrin:

our early ancestors too free, cho boh lan. they probably spent 24/7/365 making all this statues just to pass time.

easter-island-statues.png