• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Aliens

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL spoof! :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m99CzWNJX7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ancient-aliens-twerked-my-brain-now-my-mind-is-so-full-of-fuck-that-my-hair-does-this.jpg

this scientist has a very funky hairdo.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually...its believe that its highly possible that the first few fragment of organic materials (precusor for dna) might have alien origins.

from comet collisions onto earth etc...

its just the same as water on earth, one of the theory is that its from comet collisions.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

What do you guys think? Hogwash or hard truths? :smile:

P/S No lame GMS joke please...:rolleyes:

you are joking right, i watch the same show, die laughing

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

What do you guys think? Hogwash or hard truths? :smile:

P/S No lame GMS joke please...:rolleyes:

Yes, I am fully convinced there were giants and higher beings that lived on earth thousands of years ago.
It is no BS for sure.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OtBfBGCaABU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it matter whether there were ancient aliens or giants that existed in the past? To me, this series is interesting as it brings to life our rich past and the ingenuity of our ancestors. The mysteries surrounding how they achieved the construction of the buildings and why they left without leaving their technology behind was puzzling. I doubt we will ever know. A marvelous series and I do enjoy watching it.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who build these buildings are giants with advanced technology. They are not our ancestors.

You are the one who said those giants with advance technology built it. My view is those are theories yet to be proven. I contend that ordinary people with advance technology built them. So we agree to disagree on this point.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one who said those giants with advance technology built it. My view is those are theories yet to be proven. I contend that ordinary people with advance technology built them. So we agree to disagree on this point.

The locals traditional there already said so, the builders are not humans. Didn't you watch the video?