• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Aliens

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

What do you guys think? Hogwash or hard truths? :smile:

P/S No lame GMS joke please...:rolleyes:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know how the classic debate of the Religion's Divine-Creationism versus Science's Darwinism-Evolution never seems to end, with neither side ever winning?

One fundamental reason for this outcome, is because both theories are incorrect. Or to be more precise, both are only partially correct. A 3rd model is more accurate : (Extraterrestrial) Interventionism.

The present-day human (Homo sapiens sapiens) DNA is actually a product of genetic engineering by extraterrestrials. This is the underlying reason for 'the missing link', why scientists have never been able to explain the large 'jump' in evolution between ape and man (which is the mega weakness in their hypothesis that Creationists jump at... though their own theory is just as oversimplified, and thus incorrect).

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great stuff! Ancient Aliens is available on youtube for those who are interested, but do not have the history channel on tv.

Thanks to Maximilian Chua-Heng for the head up!

slohand2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a must watch for those like me who find gaps in religious matters like God and creation. a must rivetting series that will leave u thinking.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
One species an ancient alien :

Khaw+Boon+Wan.jpg

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Head of states are probably holding back the truth from the masses. Imagine the pandemonium and chaos, what will happen to faith and religion if it is revealed that we were actually created by aliens and not these so called God.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Head of states are probably holding back the truth from the masses. Imagine the pandemonium and chaos, what will happen to faith and religion if it is revealed that we were actually created by aliens and not these so called God.

Then the boy-lovers at the Vatican will be hunted to no end by angry parents and angry if revealed.

On the other hand, they can declare that the Aliens are actually God and that they were representing 'them' all along, no problem same structure different worship :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

Forget about the History Channel.
Let me recommend the following tv programmes to you.

Covert Affairs on Diva Channel. (for Piper Perabo) :p

Burn Notice on Fox (for Gabrielle Anwar especially when she's wearing spaghetti straps) :o

Hot In Cleveland on Diva Channel (for Betty White) :biggrin:

Leverage on AXN :wink:
"The rich and powerful take what they want.
We steal it back for you.
Sometimes bad guys make the best good guys.
We provide leverage."
----- Nate Ford -----

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
God created life.
Life evolved.
ET intervened.
Homo sapiens appeared.
Man searches for God.

Read/watch 2001 Space Odyssey.

Cheers!

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am recommending the books & theories of Zecharia Sitchin, who has passed away recently in 2010. He has based his theory of alien intervention on various sources of ancient texts beginning with Sumerian ones. His thesis also contends the myths & legends of ancient Greece - minotaurs, centaurs, Medusa - were actually DNA experiments gone wrong; Biblical stories were actually events that were engineered by the aliens, such as The Great Flood, & the pyramids were actually landing markers for alien spacecrafts. Sitchin too predicted the return of the aliens (no prizes for when this might be).
His work has been rubbished by various members of the scientific community, physicists & astro-physicists in particular, although such attacks do not diminish the "entertaining" possibilities of his theories.
His website is http://www.sitchin.com/

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool movie... I do wonder how authentic the actual footage are in the movie but the Sumerian part ties in nicely with this Ancient Alien talk.

OK GMS I believe you now that you did have a close encounter of the first kind, right here in S'pore! :biggrin: :eek:

Have you watched the movie, the 4th Kind (Milla Jokovich)? The Sumerian translation in the movie was a revelation.

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Leongsam says we must watch History Channel wor, so we just watch lah! :biggrin:

Forget about the History Channel.
Let me recommend the following tv programmes to you.

Covert Affairs on Diva Channel. (for Piper Perabo) :p

Burn Notice on Fox (for Gabrielle Anwar especially when she's wearing spaghetti straps) :o

Hot In Cleveland on Diva Channel (for Betty White) :biggrin:

Leverage on AXN :wink:
"The rich and powerful take what they want.
We steal it back for you.
Sometimes bad guys make the best good guys.
We provide leverage."
----- Nate Ford -----

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The universe is one infinite mass of space. Our solar system is just one of the million or billion system within this Milky Way galaxy. The Milky Way is just one of the many possibly thousand, million or billion galaxy in the universe. Doing the math, is it really possible that we are the ONLY life form in the ENTIRE universe?