• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Aliens

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this series intriguing as it covers numerous fields like archaeology, theology, engineering, astrology etc...

It's fun! :biggrin:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

What do you guys think? Hogwash or hard truths? :smile:

P/S No lame GMS joke please...:rolleyes:

You already have an alien well-documented on your avatar liao, bro.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
An excerpt from the book, "We've Never Been Alone" -

In an extensive review of documented world myths, I have not discovered a single story that portrays the founding of its civilization as resulting from the unaided efforts of humans. They never say "this or that human did that," or even discovered it. Advance Beings get the credit for the seminal turning points of all these societies. Such a universal practice, given the tendency of human egos to claim credit wherever possible, gives credibility to a surprising theme: Human societies benefited from advanced teachers at various times and places within our collective memory. A careful rereading of myths and legends and classical literature reveals this history of knowledge transfer has been in plain sight.

Acceptable postulation? Any anthropologist here care to comment?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
@MaximiLian (as u haf retired nick in quote) ...

wa! ... me dig out tis 2011 thread :eek: :biggrin: ...

u got read tis book - "thiaoouba prophecy : the golden planet" ? ... by michel desmarquet ...

me juz bot from amazon n finished reading ...

ah po, zis sounds like hardcore occult stuff 2 me after watching zis :eek::eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got watched this series on History Channel?

Seriously, after watching it, I am convinced that ETs and UFOs do exist, and they are well documented in ancient texts and arts.

What do you guys think? Hogwash or hard truths? :smile:

P/S No lame GMS joke please...:rolleyes:

Go refer to Genesis chapter 1 and Chapter 2:6 and then 2:7....

God created 1st man and to make it look with image of him.... and tell them to multiply... must be a nice place to live then.....

Then in Chapter 2:6... in one sentence it says mist from the ground rises up and from water and flooded the ground.... shit things happening... climate change.... wtf.... must be a serious flood and form seas, rivers and divide the lands...

Chapter 2:7.... God created the 2nd man from dust on the ground and also same created animals from dust on the ground... these means man and animals must return back to dust on the ground.... 2nd man to start clean their shits after dirty this place... can breath type and airborne germs can kill him if place still dirty created germs... Covid latest new germ model...

This means man is not going anywhere after death but back to dust on the ground. Sad.... recycle back again, perhaps...

Where is the 1st man now?

This first man is dressed in alien suit big head hairless body and look ugly.... the image of God is consealed from 2nd man.

There is alien in the outer space and frequently check on dust man how they doing?

Only later in Genesis Chapter 8:22 God created 4 seasons to make 2nd man niserable and annoying .... winter and summer... blocked some lands with winter freezing blocks of ice from 2nd man to use.... to house the aliens....

If aliens ever meet face to face with 2nd man.... WW3 will come... fuck God for unfair treatment and human rights to live well and nicely ....... end of God and 1st and 2nd Man reign the earth.... hoot ahhh...

Want to know more....give your spare change buy Sam a cup of coffee to support this site....

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah po, zis sounds like hardcore occult stuff 2 me after watching zis :eek::eek: ...
dat chiobu's deadpan (no pun intended), monotonous n lifeless tone coupled wif ze haunting background music can make ur hair stand on n's ...

u nid ur favorite hair raising guy 2 deliver a betta narration ...

betta buy n read b4 it goes out of stok juz wen u decide 2 make a mov ...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1650095755759.png

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
dat chiobu's deadpan (no pun intended), monotonous n lifeless tone coupled wif ze haunting background music can make ur hair stand on n's ...

u nid ur favorite hair raising guy 2 deliver a betta narration ...

betta buy n read b4 it goes out of stok juz wen u decide 2 make a mov ...

ze chiobu iz quite chio right? :biggrin:

anyway i haf found ze audio book on YouTube so will give it a listen.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
over @ tis kopitiam, evry charbor is either syt, chiobu or milf ...

absolutly agree :biggrin::biggrin:

I’ve listened 2 part of ze audio book of ze thiaoouba prophecy. any mention of alien abduction will elicit images of nutjobs tat’z unless u r Giorgio Tsoukalos … :biggrin: