• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either a robot or a man disguising as a woman to mislead and titillate all the lunatics here with personal intimate details to keep them hanging on....To believe you for what you claim you are is ludicrous.

Bigboss, you are entitled to your views. :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A waste of time to research and analyse about the gender ...If female, she sure hated the lunatics in this forum.

that's true. But just cut and paste a few secs just to double confirm. Yes a female dislike lunatics writings and will disappear far far from SBF.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ummmm... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I will behave okie.. :biggrin:

since you like questions, I ask more lor... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so which type of sex positions you enjoy most?

can post some lingerie that u own?

do u do soapy massage for your bfs before?

which area of your body is most sensitive sexually?

what colour is your nipples?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ahmeng. Someone previously asked me in this thread whether I know you. When I wasn’t a member, I did read about your sexual exploits with women. I do not believe your stories in its entirety but as this is an online forum, I will give you the benefit of doubt.

Assuming they are true, you are a womaniser and definitely not a S.N.A.G (unlike Charlie).

Next, I did receive your PM. I say again what I said to Charlie previously – I do not think it is wise to engage in sharing of email or other personal contact details in any forum.

As for your questions, I will answer them.

1. Yes, I do masturbate.

2. I do not use any instrument to masturbate.

3. On breast size, I am 34B.

4. On Fellatio – Yes I did for my first boyfriend whom I had a relationship with in Uni and also my ex Brit boyfriend.

On CIM – (I had to check what this means on the net), Ok, I did as well.

5. On moaning, I guess I do. Please don’t ask me the decibel levels unless you are telling me that you have a sound level meter each time you make out with your partner (s).

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takashi, I am just back from drinks and apologies if you have been waiting for a response earlier on.

To answer your question: 34B-24-38
Many thanks for your answer! :biggrin:
But I forgot to ask another important question related to:
On CIM – (I had to check what this means on the net), Ok, I did as well.
Do you SWALLOW? :p

[video=youtube;nKx64KH7Xks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKx64KH7Xks&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/video]​

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life, as I have stated before and I will reiterate here again. I have the tenacity to continue this thread to the best of my free time and ability. I do not give up so easily.

I have no doubt about your tenacity to continue this thread.......since you have much free time now, in your mid30s, you will even have more when you reach early 40s......to post here.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Claire ah! I gotch some more questions hor... dun say I misbehave hor.. limpei ask questions ok :biggrin::biggrin:

u got wear g string?
u like your zeebuy to be licked?
u got shave or wax your zeebye hair?
when your bf lick your tits, how u feel?
u like fingering?

hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wunderful, thank you for your compliment. On mod queue issues, I have already explained in this thread and see no purpose re-opening this topic again. Please read the past pages.

I have to admire your guts by posting here and asking anyone to post any questions.

You will be surprised or even shocked by the kind of questions that you will get. But then again, this is what the forum is about ... most offensive and politically incorrect ... you will be "pushed to the envelop".

Have a few more drinks ... you will become bolder.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this reflective among single women of your age? And no, i don't have any SDU agenda here, i just an ordinary person, like you.

NS, I have a name and my name is Claire.

As I said before, if he comes along, he comes along. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Are you trying to be PAP government in creating nonsensical SDU type of crap?

I have no specific ideals. He loves me. He does not gamble, smoke and womanise. And if he womanise, please do not let me find out or know. Younger is ok for me but not a teenager. I am looking for maturity in thought rather than age. Many older men are immature as well.

Lower social status? A good and honest job with no inferiority complex in him is far more impprtant.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it's tiring guessing isn't it?I already heard things about thread starter during these 15 pages, but i read and see things with open heart. I shall see how this pans out.:smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think "he" will crack ... I am just wunderfool ( wonder who is the fool ? )
Do you mean "she" will crack? :wink:

Anyway, AhMeng already admitted it in his first post yesterday, after not posting for about two weeks:

Why lock the thread [AMA] I am a woman - Page 3
Tsibuy! Limpei have been enjoying all the shiok shiok reading all these while on claire ... you close the thread for fug? :oIo:

Kanina...she my clone ok ...tsibye! I zap u! :oIo:

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummmm... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I will behave okie.. :biggrin: since you like questions, I ask more lor... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ahmeng, I appreciate if you could cut the crap. I said before and will say now again. I can handle all type of questions, but will never entertain absurdities.

If you want to ask questions, ask. I am not interested in your other comments.

so which type of sex positions you enjoy most?

I like to be on top. It allows me to have the most control of my orgasm and I like my man moving my hips up and down. Perhaps I like to be in control.

can post some lingerie that u own?

Nope. As I said before, that will be crossing the line and infringing my privacy.

do u do soapy massage for your bfs before?

I am not sure what you meant by “soapy” massage. Maybe it is some kind of men’s terminology.
However, I do enjoy giving sensual massage to my ex boyfriends and I think it helps to build the excitement for each other during making out.

which area of your body is most sensitive sexually?

It’s hard to answer as I have several erogenous zones that vary with the different stages during making out.

At the start, I would usually like him to touch, lick and kiss my neck to get me aroused. I like the feeling of gentle breath on the nape of my neck. I like the shivers it sends down my spine.

In the second stage of making out, I like gentle massage of my erogenous zones – breast (and not hard squeezing which makes it painful for me), followed by the usual gentle licking of my erogenous zones.

what colour is your nipples?

Slightly pinkish as I have a fairer “white” complexion. I do apply a lightening cream on them once in a while.

Many thanks for your answer! :biggrin: But I forgot to ask another important question related to: Do you SWALLOW?

Yes, I do, though I must say that my first boyfriend’s semen taste rather salty while my ex-Brit’s boyfriend semen has a slightly bitter taste. Don’t ask me why, I do not know. Perhaps it has to do with their diet or body composition.

1 more question !!!! After swallow, you ever drink coke? :biggrin:

No. Never tried that.

u got wear g string?

Yes. I do have a collection of them. I like to wear them not to show others but to feel good myself. It motivates me to keep my body in check when I look at the mirror after my gym sessions.

u like your zeebuy to be licked?

Yes. I do enjoy them. I guess it is because it can allow me to reach multiple orgasms during making out.

u got shave or wax your zeebye hair?

Yes. It is basic hygiene. Most of my girl friends do them as well.

when your bf lick your tits, how u feel?

I feel good. But it has to be gently done. I like him “brushing” them lightly with the edge of their teeth.

u like fingering?

Yes I do, but he has to be gentle and have clean and hygienic finger nails.​