• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appears to be very proportionate.

Very similar to my wife, 34C-23-33, 5 ft 7, 123 pounds, when she was younger.

How tall are you?

Charlie, I did indicate my height in Takashi's poll on height. Anyway, I am 1.75 and about 60kg.

Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...doubted that I may have made an error. Did a quick search on the internet. Both usages of this term are correct.
See Link - http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/DeprecateDepreciateGlossary.htm

Most will beg to differ. In context of your post, the universal convention is self-deprecating and not the other.
The latter is used more in financial sense, as in diminished value.

Think this is more than a shade of diff, even if in literal sense of the latter. Not to pick a bone here, imho let it be if it's a typo. And not rely on some avant garde splitting of hairs.

Back to basics: http://grammarist.com/usage/deprecate-depreciate/

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....He loves me. He does not gamble, smoke and womanise. And if he womanise, please do not let me find out or know. Younger is ok for me but not a teenager. I am looking for maturity in thought rather than age. Many older men are immature as well.

Lower social status? A good and honest job with no inferiority complex in him is far more impprtant.

You are wasting your time looking for your Mr Right in sinkie land where 70% brain dead sinkies voted for pappies and from this pool, surely you are not interested in a brain dead sinkie.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for maturity in thought rather than age. Many older men are immature as well.

True, Woody is a shining example when he said ownself check ownself, which is to say, there is no need to have auditors and accountants in this world.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most will beg to differ. In context of your post, the universal convention is self-deprecating and not the other.
The latter is used more in financial sense, as in diminished value.

Think this is more than a shade of diff, even if in literal sense of the latter. Not to pick a bone here, imho let it be if it's a typo. And not rely on some avant garde splitting of hairs.

Back to basics: http://grammarist.com/usage/deprecate-depreciate/

Yinyang, I agree. I was just being naughty when I type the reply post to Jah R in wee hours this morning. I think the alcohol was still active in my body after a night of drinks with friends.

I apologisre to you and Jah R. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi! ... he said not a single f**k wud b given la ... so, stil no 1st f**k yet ...

Po, do you have a hidden agenda in stirring zhihau? He is just doing his job. I appreciate it. I had also apologised to him for my strong contentions about the incident. So, stop stirring, please.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bigboss, I vote WP does not mean I am into politics. I vote with my heart. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sinkie land needs strong headed woman of your kind to join politics to steer the country away from the long kang. Even back room support is good enough.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Po, do you have a hidden agenda in stirring zhihau? He is just doing his job. I appreciate it. I had also apologised to him for my strong contentions about the incident. So, stop stirring, please.
u r having n overhang of a hangover ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing hundreds of pages there is still no answer whether you are a male or female. I used a gender analyzer and here is the result which align with my guess :biggrin:

Analyze
Type or paste a writing sample for gender analysis. Then click on "Analyze" to see the results. For best performance, use at least 300 words -- more words is generally more accurate.

Default [AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

My own annual income is fairly decent, about 150k to 200k per annum (depending on how much bonus is declared by the employer). I am not married and stay with my parents in a landed home in Serangoon Gardens.

Singapore women has been a viral topic in social media the last few weeks. I have been reading HWZ-EDMW and this forum as well, from MGTOW to WGTOW and lots of accusations about Singapore women being GCPs or even DCPs.

Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.

Viewing from the “side lines” for a couple of months, I believe it is time for me to register myself here and contribute my humble views to this highly male-only dominated forum - for I know, I will be outnumbered, flamed and perhaps get myself banned by the highly “jingoistic” owner of this forum and his equally egoistical and chauvinistic male moderators.

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.

Nonetheless, I believe I have the tenacity to take all kinds of gender discrimination, verbal abuses or even any online sexual harassment.

Well, a little more about myself. I am a Chinese, a professional and would rate myself as fairly appealing and have a fair skin tone. I am pretty independent, unattached at the moment and likes travelling with my friends (male and female).

I am neither a female chauvinist nor do I believe that women are inferior to men as we are all made differently.

Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability.

If I do not answer you, it could mean that I am utterly bemused by your question(s) or that your question(s) is/are totally out of order, incongruous for me to even reply.

Results

Total words: 433

Genre: Informal
Female = 719
Male = 813
Difference = 94; 53.06%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European. Genre: Formal
Female = 376
Male = 570
Difference = 194; 60.25%
Verdict: MALE

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie land needs strong headed woman of your kind to join politics to steer the country away from the long kang. Even back room support is good enough.

Bigboss, I am sorry. I admit I am selfish. I am happy to donate to WP which I did and to SDP as well. Aside from that, I have no desire to participate in politics whether in the frontline or backroom.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...As for your questions, I will answer them..

You are either a robot or a man disguising as a woman to mislead and titillate all the lunatics here with personal intimate details to keep them hanging on....To believe you for what you claim you are is ludicrous.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choot, you do what you need to do.:smile:

After seeing hundreds of pages there is still no answer whether you are a male or female. I used a gender analyzer and here is the result which align with my guess :biggrin:

Analyze
Type or paste a writing sample for gender analysis. Then click on "Analyze" to see the results. For best performance, use at least 300 words -- more words is generally more accurate.

Default [AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

My own annual income is fairly decent, about 150k to 200k per annum (depending on how much bonus is declared by the employer). I am not married and stay with my parents in a landed home in Serangoon Gardens.

Singapore women has been a viral topic in social media the last few weeks. I have been reading HWZ-EDMW and this forum as well, from MGTOW to WGTOW and lots of accusations about Singapore women being GCPs or even DCPs.

Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.

Viewing from the “side lines” for a couple of months, I believe it is time for me to register myself here and contribute my humble views to this highly male-only dominated forum - for I know, I will be outnumbered, flamed and perhaps get myself banned by the highly “jingoistic” owner of this forum and his equally egoistical and chauvinistic male moderators.

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.

Nonetheless, I believe I have the tenacity to take all kinds of gender discrimination, verbal abuses or even any online sexual harassment.

Well, a little more about myself. I am a Chinese, a professional and would rate myself as fairly appealing and have a fair skin tone. I am pretty independent, unattached at the moment and likes travelling with my friends (male and female).

I am neither a female chauvinist nor do I believe that women are inferior to men as we are all made differently.

Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability.

If I do not answer you, it could mean that I am utterly bemused by your question(s) or that your question(s) is/are totally out of order, incongruous for me to even reply.

Results

Total words: 433

Genre: Informal
Female = 719
Male = 813
Difference = 94; 53.06%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European. Genre: Formal
Female = 376
Male = 570
Difference = 194; 60.25%
Verdict: MALE

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bigboss, I am sorry. I admit I am selfish. I am happy to donate to WP which I did and to SDP as well. Aside from that, I have no desire to participate in politics whether in the frontline or backroom.

hahaha .. sinkie land sure die liao...people like ah ru is indeed hard to find.