• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asterix, I have watched this old movie Tootsie before. Again, if you think that such irrelevant pictures/videos can shut me up, you are seriously mistaken.

Your powers of deduction are shall I say feminine ........... what I mean to imply with that video is that in my opinion you are a man pretending to be a woman for the fun of it .......... on the other hand pretending to be paranoid is just the way to do it if you know what I mean .........

[video=youtube;jYiDzZi_dx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYiDzZi_dx4[/video]

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your powers of deduction are shall I say feminine ........... what I mean to imply with that video is that in my opinion you are a man pretending to be a woman for the fun of it .......... on the other hand pretending to be paranoid is just the way to do it if you know what I mean .........

Asterix, whatever you say will be. I have no interest in such old movies. No offence, but I am just stating my preference.

Have a nice day:smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takashi, I do not see a need to be "suggestive" as I view sex as something enjoyable when I am with someone I love. Why should I be "suggestive" with forummers whom I do not know. I am not here to seduce any one.

If I desire attention, I can be all "slutty" in this forum. Unfortunately, you seemed to be in the wrong thread.
ok, ok, a thousand apologies!
attachment.php

Please don't be suggestive then! :smile:

But please allow me to dedicate another song to you! :p

Ironically, from Tootsie, an old (from 1982, to be more precise) movie you said to Asterix that you "have no interest in":

[video=youtube;C0ug8LyAWSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ug8LyAWSM[/video]

Time, I've been passing, time watching trains go by
All of my life lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be someone waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you all of my life

Looking back as lovers go walking past all of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place, would I recognize the face?
Yeah, it's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And we've so much love to make
Oh, I think we've gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time

And it's telling me it might be you all of my life

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there're so much more no one's ever heard before
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
And I'm feeling it'll just be you all of my life

May be it's you
(It's you)
Maybe it's you
(It's you)
I've been waiting for all of my life

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Takashi, while I do not know what is your objective of posting such suggestive pictures repetitiously in this thread - if you think that these pictures will harass me into stopping this thread, I am sorry you are wide of the mark.

You stunned me like a vegetable. I wasn't expecting you to make it through the next round, but you proved me utterly wrong.

I am sorry that I said you will succumb to the pressure. I have now greater respect for you. Keep your head high, gal!

But don't disappoint me later and tell me that you are one of the clones :wink:

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, ok, a thousand apologies!
attachment.php

Please don't be suggestive then! :smile:

But please allow me to dedicate another song to you! :p

Ironically, from Tootsie, an old (from 1982, to be more precise) movie you said to Asterix that you "have no interest in":

Takeshi, thank you :smile:
By the way, do you always need to "centralise" all your posts?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stunned me like a vegetable. I wasn't expecting you to make it through the next round, but you proved me utterly wrong.

I am sorry that I said you will succumb to the pressure. I have now greater respect for you. Keep your head high, gal!

But don't disappoint me later and tell me that you are one of the clones :wink:

Wunderfool, thank you. I only need 1 account to air my views.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ahmeng, I appreciate if you could cut the crap. I said before and will say now again. I can handle all type of questions, but will never entertain absurdities.

If you want to ask questions, ask. I am not interested in your other comments.

I like to be on top. It allows me to have the most control of my orgasm and I like my man moving my hips up and down. Perhaps I like to be in control.

Nope. As I said before, that will be crossing the line and infringing my privacy.

I am not sure what you meant by “soapy” massage. Maybe it is some kind of men’s terminology.
However, I do enjoy giving sensual massage to my ex boyfriends and I think it helps to build the excitement for each other during making out.

It’s hard to answer as I have several erogenous zones that vary with the different stages during making out.

At the start, I would usually like him to touch, lick and kiss my neck to get me aroused. I like the feeling of gentle breath on the nape of my neck. I like the shivers it sends down my spine.

In the second stage of making out, I like gentle massage of my erogenous zones – breast (and not hard squeezing which makes it painful for me), followed by the usual gentle licking of my erogenous zones.

Slightly pinkish as I have a fairer “white” complexion. I do apply a lightening cream on them once in a while.

Yes, I do, though I must say that my first boyfriend’s semen taste rather salty while my ex-Brit’s boyfriend semen has a slightly bitter taste. Don’t ask me why, I do not know. Perhaps it has to do with their diet or body composition.

No. Never tried that.

Yes. I do have a collection of them. I like to wear them not to show others but to feel good myself. It motivates me to keep my body in check when I look at the mirror after my gym sessions.

Yes. I do enjoy them. I guess it is because it can allow me to reach multiple orgasms during making out.

Yes. It is basic hygiene. Most of my girl friends do them as well.

I feel good. But it has to be gently done. I like him “brushing” them lightly with the edge of their teeth.

Yes I do, but he has to be gentle and have clean and hygienic finger nails.

Wah! Limpei am impressed! chiu actually bother to answer them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hokay hokay, I shall be nice from now hornwards

i never tasted my sperm b4' you steady siah! the salty taste must be jio lah... whahahaha:biggrin: next time ask your man to wash clean clean b4 oral sex rah!

more questions since chiu rike to answer question :biggrin:

- your man got use condom or live shot?

- u saychiu rike man on top, what about doggy? doggy can reach deeper and g spot easier to hit for most charboh, u rike?

- since chiu say no g string peekture, ok ok... what brand of lingerie u wear?

- ever let your man shoot a load on your face b4? hehehe :biggrin:

- got do threesome b4?

- when chiu oral your man ranjiao, chiu start from where first? ranjiao or balls or the side of the inner thigh around the ranjiao? :biggrin:

I ask questions hor, never make stupid comments ok...so answer them!

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Limpei am impressed! chiu actually bother to answer them :biggrin:
...more questions since chiu rike to answer question
As they say, give an inch and ask for a yard. Apeman, you really pushing the envelope.
Daresay most blokes here don't mind (and wait with abated breath for her responses):p

TS, your posts are eloquent and level headed -despite the taunts and jibes:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As they say, give an inch and ask for a yard. Apeman, you really pushing the envelope.
Daresay most blokes here don't mind (and wait with abated breath for her responses):p

TS, your posts are eloquent and level headed -despite the taunts and jibes:biggrin:

nabei YY...she tsibuy itchy open ama thrrad and somemore say can ask anything hor... i neber bully her hor...

tsibuy .. all pretend gentlemen polite polite but cock shiok shiok when she answer my questions... tsibuy...always i bad person here...kannina! :oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
jeehong frog oso come here to jeehong...nabei :oIo:

Oh pleeeeeez I have better taste than to get a sinkie girl, the forest is so big why settle for second or third choice sinkies? Chey!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Limpei am impressed! chiu actually bother to answer them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hokay hokay, I shall be nice from now hornwards

Ahmeng, there is no need to be impressed. It is never my intention to write to impress others. Impression is temporary but reputation is permanent. Your reputation based on what I read in this forum speaks volumes about you. Need I say more?

i never tasted my sperm b4' you steady siah! the salty taste must be jio lah... whahahaha:biggrin: next time ask your man to wash clean clean b4 oral sex rah!

Thank you for your advice.

more questions since chiu rike to answer question :biggrin:

As I said before, I can handle all questions as long as they are not ludicrous.

- your man got use condom or live shot?

For my ex boyfriends, there are times when I insisted on using condoms as I am not in the “safe” zone. Other than that, I do not mind live.

- u saychiu rike man on top, what about doggy? doggy can reach deeper and g spot easier to hit for most charboh, u rike?

Yes, I do enjoy doggy position as well. But that leaves too much control to the man unlike my preferred position which is to be on top.

- since chiu say no g string peekture, ok ok... what brand of lingerie u wear?

Various. Why don’t you just go to the ladies lingerie department in any major departmental store and note down the brands since you have a insatiable fetish over them.

- ever let your man shoot a load on your face b4? hehehe :biggrin:

Yes I do, not because I enjoy being “splashed” all over my face. I do it to satisfy my ex boyfriends as they had asked my permission before doing it.

- got do threesome b4?

Nope. I am not into such practices.

- when chiu oral your man ranjiao, chiu start from where first? ranjiao or balls or the side of the inner thigh around the ranjiao? :biggrin:

Generally I would start around his tummy area and move to the sides before the main event.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yinyang, no worries. I can handle all these men. I am no teenager who giggles or feel offended at such questions.

Thank you for your compliment and have a nice lunch. I am chewing on my usual Subway Melt as I am reading and responding here :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pleeeeeez I have better taste than to get a sinkie girl, the forest is so big why settle for second or third choice sinkies? Chey!

Froggy, you seem to be generalised to the extent that all Singaporean women are “second choice or third choice”. I disagree and object to such sweeping statements.

While I do not profess that all Singaporean women are the best-in-class, I am sure you know that each society and culture produce and evolve women of different mind-sets and cultural norms.

Similarly, if I apply your seriously flawed logic - why should Singaporean women go for Singaporean men who are "second choice or third choice" when there are better men in other countries?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Froggy, you seem to be generalised to the extent that all Singaporean women are “second choice or third choice”. I disagree and object to such sweeping statements.

While I do not profess that all Singaporean women are the best-in-class, I am sure you know that each society and culture produce and evolve women of different mind-sets and cultural norms.

Similarly, if I apply your seriously flawed logic - why should Singaporean women go for Singaporean men who are "second choice or third choice" when there are better men in other countries?

Why do you assume people are being logical? Everyone is just stating their point of view. For me, my most endearing relationships have been with local Singaporean women but that's just my experience which will not apply to everyone.

I wish TracyTan866 will return. She has disappeared after GE2015 and I miss her posts.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takeshi, thank you :smile:
By the way, do you always need to "centralise" all your posts?
I do it only for certain pics and vids. :p
Anyway, here's another song for you:

[video=youtube;YVzlFxdZ8Vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVzlFxdZ8Vk[/video]

And here's the Tokyo Square cover version:
[video=youtube;wXI_aYog2hA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXI_aYog2hA[/video]​