• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, good for you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Did I accidentally closed this thread?
So it was you! haha :biggrin:
marketing gimmicks ?
Looks like it was Zhihau who wanted to yank our chains by temporarily and accidentally locking this thread (his claim). He did a good job.
After GE2015, forum traffic has slowed. This thread sure has the effect of boosting traffic.
Looks like it was Zhihau who wanted to yank our chains by temporarily and accidentally locking this thread (his claim). He did a good job.
After GE2015, forum traffic has slowed. This thread sure has the effect of boosting traffic.
Guys, first, I am happy that the thread is opened again.

After all, it is my first and only thread as a member of this Forum and I view it with great importance that what I started can be a legacy for future members of the fairer gender.

Zhihau, I believe you owe me an apology and a sincere one for closing the thread “accidentally”. You do not even have the decency to respond to my PM asking for reasons for the closure. That speaks a lot about your boy next door image. Is this how the average Singapore male behave? I am seriously appalled.

Choot, I do not own this Forum nor am I a Mod here. I do not need marketing gimmicks. I write what I think, I write what I feel and I write without fear.

Thick, thank you for starting the other thread about the biased closure of this thread . I appreciate you for standing up against the bizarre mods for their irresponsible actions.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Claire, my name is Ah Meng. I am handsome and intelligent. I like woman like you who are confident about yourself.
Since you say AMA, let me ask you a few questions?
1. Do you Masturbate?
2. If you do, what instrument you use?
3. How big are your breasts?
4. Do you do blowjob and allow your man to CIM?
5. Do you moan loudly when making love?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe this might help you to imagine:​
Claire claire... i m here .. where art thou? Why u make uncle me wait so rong...? :biggrin:
Claire Claire... i sent u PM too with my email. Since Charlie99 send u, I also must do.
Waiting for your reply. I promise I will be SNAG too. :biggrin:
Maybe she has changed her mind and decided to go on a date with Charlie99? :biggrin:

Ahmeng. Someone previously asked me in this thread whether I know you. When I wasn’t a member, I did read about your sexual exploits with women. I do not believe your stories in its entirety but as this is an online forum, I will give you the benefit of doubt.

Assuming they are true, you are a womaniser and definitely not a S.N.A.G (unlike Charlie).

Next, I did receive your PM. I say again what I said to Charlie previously – I do not think it is wise to engage in sharing of email or other personal contact details in any forum.

As for your questions, I will answer them.

1. Yes, I do masturbate.

2. I do not use any instrument to masturbate.

3. On breast size, I am 34B.

4. On Fellatio – Yes I did for my first boyfriend whom I had a relationship with in Uni and also my ex Brit boyfriend.

On CIM – (I had to check what this means on the net), Ok, I did as well.

5. On moaning, I guess I do. Please don’t ask me the decibel levels unless you are telling me that you have a sound level meter each time you make out with your partner (s).

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two worthless manginas posted one after another .. Wow.. In a woman's thread.
three .....
I am a Mangina. I ownzzz up... what the fug u ranjiao non mangina doing here :oIo::biggrin:
you mangina izzit? nabei..please take queue number... kannina :oIo:
Why you all want mangina I prefer vagina
nabei...more and more coming here to be manginas and professing they are not!
Jeebuy :oIo:
TAKE Q LUMBER HOR...U RANJIAO PEOPLE :oIo:

First, Ahmeng, stop being a clown. I do not need anyone to stir this thread for me. I suggest for your own good, stop your nonsense on queue number bunkum.

Next, to Tony, Long, and Froggy. I do not like Manginas. I think there is a fundamental error in a man’s head (I mean the upper one), if all he can do is placing a woman on a pedestal and worshipping her. As a woman, I find this kind of behaviour seriously self-depreciating. It is the same as what I see on the street sometimes - the man carrying the woman's handbag - which is utterly ridiculous.

I know some of my girlfriends called such men "suckers". As girls, we do discuss occasionally about such men and also refer them to "useful idiots" and when his usefulness is over, my girlfriends will toss the guy out with the rest of his nonsense.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be surprised if this thread is able to carry on after this reply........

Life, as I have stated before and I will reiterate here again. I have the tenacity to continue this thread to the best of my free time and ability. I do not give up so easily.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAH !! Our CSI team finally concluded their work on this "Claire".
"Claire" is actually Roland Teo. Aka Kumari Sek of HWZ. Moreover, "Claire" is gay and participated in lgbt marches in 2014/15. Place of business: Bugis entertainment district (Queens Street, Singapore). aka Pondan.
I am right again.. A gaylord. Why am I always right? So hard to be wrong?
she cannot be tracy!
tracy is working-class and she is at least above late-30s middle-aged woman,
Becos from tracy's past postings, tracy is more anti-PRCs than the other foreigners.
Last time Linpeh did survey before, those people that are more anti-PRCs than all other foreigners are generally fall into this 3 profile groups, the middle-aged working-class s'porean-chinese(aged around 40 to 60plus) and Indian men(all ages) and middle-aged working-class malays.
The middle-aged working-class s'porean-chinese, the working-class middle-aged malays and s'porean-indian(all ages) males generally welcomes or are ok with FTs from India/Malaysia/Pinoys/Burmese/all other countries EXCEPT they are only mainly against PRCs only.
Whereas these 3 groups, the very wealthy sporean-chinese(from all ages), those above 70-year-old s'porean-chinese and those young sporean-chinese(including both working-class and wealthy profile groups) are generally more anti-India FTs and more anti-Pinoys FTs

Reddog, Tony and Longist – Time will tell who I am. I am determined to show you guys that I do not need clones in this Forum. I am myself.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire, do you watch football, do you bet football?

I do with my ex (the Uni guy) previously. He is a Manchester United fan. Somehow, I followed suit. However, I do not bet on football. My other ex (the Brit man) to my surprise is not into football and hence I stopped as well.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe I have answered all the outstanding questions that deserve a response.

I will be back later after a few drinks with my friends to take any further questions (if any).

It is great to be myself again! Have a nice Saturday evening! :smile:

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread starter, nice to have a women here. Anyway, are you still wanting to look for a life-time companion? If so, what do you look for in such a person? Do you mind if he's younger than you and also a lower social status than you?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I believe you owe me apology

First and foremost, I owe you no apologies and I see no need to respond to your PM as your thread is opened.

You can have your own opinions of me and not a single fuck would be given :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, I owe you no apologies and I see no need to respond to your PM as your thread is opened.

You can have your own opinions of me and not a single fuck would be given :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You have finally matured as a moderator. Well done, zhihau.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah Lau!!

First Fuck From Zhihau :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

My own annual income is fairly decent, about 150k to 200k per annum (depending on how much bonus is declared by the employer). I am not married and stay with my parents in a landed home in Serangoon Gardens.

Singapore women has been a viral topic in social media the last few weeks. I have been reading HWZ-EDMW and this forum as well, from MGTOW to WGTOW and lots of accusations about Singapore women being GCPs or even DCPs.

Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.

Viewing from the “side lines” for a couple of months, I believe it is time for me to register myself here and contribute my humble views to this highly male-only dominated forum - for I know, I will be outnumbered, flamed and perhaps get myself banned by the highly “jingoistic” owner of this forum and his equally egoistical and chauvinistic male moderators.

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.

Nonetheless, I believe I have the tenacity to take all kinds of gender discrimination, verbal abuses or even any online sexual harassment.

Well, a little more about myself. I am a Chinese, a professional and would rate myself as fairly appealing and have a fair skin tone. I am pretty independent, unattached at the moment and likes travelling with my friends (male and female).

I am neither a female chauvinist nor do I believe that women are inferior to men as we are all made differently.

Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability.

If I do not answer you, it could mean that I am utterly bemused by your question(s) or that your question(s) is/are totally out of order, incongruous for me to even reply.

:smile:

You come across as a fiercely independent woman who is opinionated and daring to speak up. I respect you for that more so because you come across as a level headed thinker who knows your stuff and speaks well.

You were writing in because you were unhappy that the Mod had put you in the moderation queue for an unusually longer time than other new members. Do you have statistics to show that you are unfairly treated because you are a female gender of the Singaporean kind?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, Ahmeng, stop being a clown. I do not need anyone to stir this thread for me. I suggest for your own good, stop your nonsense on queue number bunkum.

Next, to Tony, Long, and Froggy. I do not like Manginas. I think there is a fundamental error in a man’s head (I mean the upper one), if all he can do is placing a woman on a pedestal and worshipping her. As a woman, I find this kind of behaviour seriously self-depreciating. It is the same as what I see on the street sometimes - the man carrying the woman's handbag - which is utterly ridiculous.

I know some of my girlfriends called such men "suckers". As girls, we do discuss occasionally about such men and also refer them to "useful idiots" and when his usefulness is over, my girlfriends will toss the guy out with the rest of his nonsense.

wrong it's self-deprecating as you can see there is no I in the word deprecating at all.

Proof: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/self-deprecating

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You come across as a fiercely independent woman who is opinionated and daring to speak up. I respect you for that more so because you come across as a level headed thinker who knows your stuff and speaks well.

You were writing in because you were unhappy that the Mod had put you in the moderation queue for an unusually longer time than other new members. Do you have statistics to show that you are unfairly treated because you are a female gender of the Singaporean kind?

Wunderful, thank you for your compliment. On mod queue issues, I have already explained in this thread and see no purpose re-opening this topic again. Please read the past pages.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread starter, nice to have a women here. Anyway, are you still wanting to look for a life-time companion? If so, what do you look for in such a person? Do you mind if he's younger than you and also a lower social status than you?

NS, I have a name and my name is Claire.

As I said before, if he comes along, he comes along. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Are you trying to be PAP government in creating nonsensical SDU type of crap?

I have no specific ideals. He loves me. He does not gamble, smoke and womanise. And if he womanise, please do not let me find out or know. Younger is ok for me but not a teenager. I am looking for maturity in thought rather than age. Many older men are immature as well.

Lower social status? A good and honest job with no inferiority complex in him is far more impprtant.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good night guys. I am totally exhausted today. :smile:

Keep your questions coming (if any). I will answer them when I next log in.

Now, I need to hit the sack or else my eye bags will get worse.