• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, just saw a notification that you gave me some points. Not sure what they are for, but thank you in any event. You must be getting ready for bedtime in Toronto now. Have a good nite rest! :smile:

I gave you a few points to get you going.

No, not time to sleep yet.
I am going to do a load of laundry and hang it on the line in the backyard tomorrow to dry in the sun, so that the clothes will smell fresh, since the day time high will be 15C, with overnight low of 4C.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave you a few points to get you going.

No, not time to sleep yet.
I am going to do a load of laundry and hang it on the line in the backyard tomorrow to dry in the sun, so that the clothes will smell fresh, since the day time high will be 15C, with overnight low of 4C.

Hello Charlie, didn't expect to see you here in the day as well! :smile:
Thank you again.

You are such a cool guy, doing your own laundry. Over here, I just send me work clothes to a laundromat. Other clothes go in the general wash at home. :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Charlie, didn't expect to see you here in the day as well! :smile:
Thank you again.

You are such a cool guy, doing your own laundry. Over here, I just send me work clothes to a laundromat. Other clothes go in the general wash at home. :smile:

Day time for you, but about 2225 hours for me.

It was the discipline during the NS days, which I learned to do my own laundry and iron my clothes.
I am an old guy.
To this day, I still iron my clothes, other than sending suits and those items which need to be dry cleaned.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are free to form your view whatsoever.

I can appreciate that it is difficult to tell a person's gender online as there are scant or no direct physical evidence available. Even if I post a photo of myself here (which I will not given the dangers of online psychopaths), there will still be allegations of fakes and forgery.

Time and history of posts will usually tell, though they are still secondary and circumstantial evidence.

Nonetheless, jumping to conclusions about my gender is a folly at this stage.

Have a nice day :smile:

There is no need to tell which gender you are when you are a gaylord.. You are both gender.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to tell which gender you are when you are a gaylord.. You are both gender.

Well, Tony, you are free to decide. I am neither asking you to believe me or otherwise. By the way, thanks for your videos. I have actually copied those links and pass it on to my parents for them to watch. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Day time for you, but about 2225 hours for me.

It was the discipline during the NS days, which I learned to do my own laundry and iron my clothes.
I am an old guy.
To this day, I still iron my clothes, other than sending suits and those items which need to be dry cleaned.

Charlie, so NS is good in your view as you seem to "adore" and talk about it a lot (at least in this thread).

Well, if you ask me, I am still undecided as it has its pros and cons.

I have seen my JC male friends who are "boy next door" type turning into a "beast" after NS. When they open their mouths, it is either crude foul language or a typical singlish-hokkien version of English - neither here nor there kind of language. It puzzles me what they do in NS.

On the contrary, I have JC male friends who went through NS and they become more independent.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, so NS is good in your view as you seem to "adore" and talk about it a lot (at least in this thread).

Well, if you ask me, I am still undecided as it has its pros and cons.

I have seen my JC male friends who are "boy next door" type turning into a "beast" after NS. When they open their mouths, it is either crude foul language or a typical singlish-hokkien version of English - neither here nor there kind of language. It puzzles me what they do in NS.

On the contrary, I have JC male friends who went through NS and they become more independent.

My attitude regarding NS was that since I have no choice, I will do my best, and go as far as possible, and try to learn and enjoy those 2.5 years.
Looking back, I was young, too serious, too "on the ball", and too "garang".
If I have to do it all over again, I will be more sympathetic and compassionate.
I was a much better officer during reservist.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
My attitude regarding NS was that since I have no choice, I will do my best, and go as far as possible, and try to learn and enjoy those 2.5 years.
Looking back, I was young, too serious, too "on the ball", and too "garang".
If I have to do it all over again, I will be more sympathetic and compassionate.
I was a much better officer during reservist.

Well, good or not, you have done your service. I somewhat don't believe it helps nor hinders in character development. I have met cool guys who are not officers and met officers who are unpleasantly crude. :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can beat a sinkie women. Multi lingual, multi talented, but unappreciated by many because they cannot cook and do housework and take care of the kids. Despite the new modern era, men still thinks women are slaves bound to be a home maker, not an independent individual.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is someone here who is readily and gleefully and happily prepared to buy you $3000/- bigger bag

Nabei u all tee ko pek 1by1 sian char bor.
I know lah there is a 50 50 chance that claire is a real char bor so u all suddenly become so polite.:rolleyes:
Claire joined 1day only accumulated 200+ points who are all the tee ko pek ?

Last edited: