• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know Vincent has passed on 3 years ago but y'all are going to feel so violated when it turns out this is another guy pretending to be a chick.

Mark my words.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members. :smile:

Dhey I have to say I've been approving your moderated posts past 2 days hor without any delay whenever I saw it not just for you but for others too. I don't think you've been intentionally put in moderation longer than required.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dhey I have to say I've been approving your moderated posts past 2 days hor without any delay whenever I saw it not just for you but for others too. I don't think you've been intentionally put in moderation longer than required.

Good job, bro! I've been slacking a bit after GE15. The Philly bike thread isn't helping in lifting my mood, does help in lifting me dick thou :o:o:o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good job, bro! I've been slacking a bit after GE15. The Philly bike thread isn't helping in lifting my mood, does help in lifting me dick thou :o:o:o

Thanks, just putting some time in since honored with the post. Think those photos in Philly bike thread looks horrible I'm a silicone man.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, then I think you are NOT a real woman. :smile:

This is an online forum. It is your prerogative to believe. No one can force you to think otherwise.

I know Vincent has passed on 3 years ago but y'all are going to feel so violated when it turns out this is another guy pretending to be a chick.

Mark my words.

I do not know who is Vincent. Please don't call me a chick. I am not poultry.

As long as Claire isn't Nelson :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I do not know who is Nelson.

Ok own up now. Whose clone is this?

I do not have a clone yet. Perhaps in the future, I may create one.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, just putting some time in since honored with the post. Think those photos in Philly bike thread looks horrible I'm a silicone man.

Mods abusing power and derailing a thread. That's new for me here.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I do apologise if I have cast any aspersions whatsoever on you doing your duty as mod. I take your word for it. Anyway, it is a small matter.

Welcome to the SBF!
Keep the posts coming and enjoy your stay :smile::smile::smile:

Thankyou zhihau. I will and am mentally prepared for any challenge. By the way, this forum does not seem to have an app like GAGT in HWZ-EDMW where I can reply using my mobile phone. That's a minus for me as I will always need to access using my laptop.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a fucking gaylord.

You are free to form your view whatsoever.

I can appreciate that it is difficult to tell a person's gender online as there are scant or no direct physical evidence available. Even if I post a photo of myself here (which I will not given the dangers of online psychopaths), there will still be allegations of fakes and forgery.

Time and history of posts will usually tell, though they are still secondary and circumstantial evidence.

Nonetheless, jumping to conclusions about my gender is a folly at this stage.

Have a nice day :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You expected me to start a new thread to thank Joe for clearing your moderated posts? Neat.

Well, at least you can PM him without the need to chat openly about your personal stuff. Well, you are the mod and I am just stating an observation. :smile: