• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Well, at least you can PM him without the need to chat openly about your personal stuff. Well, you are the mod and I am just stating an observation. :smile:

Everything I do is above board, nothing under the table :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are free to form your view whatsoever.

I can appreciate that it is difficult to tell a person's gender online as there are scant or no direct physical evidence available. Even if I post a photo of myself here (which I will not given the dangers of online psychopaths), there will still be allegations of fakes and forgery.

Time and history of posts will usually tell, though they are still secondary and circumstantial evidence.

Nonetheless, jumping to conclusions about my gender is a folly at this stage.

Have a nice day :smile:

That's so true. I need to physically feel you up to be absolutely sure. :biggrin:
Ok, just kidding. Welcome aboard..

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's so true. I need to physically feel you up to be absolutely sure. :biggrin:
Ok, just kidding. Welcome aboard..

Thank you kulgai. You are indeed humourous and dont worry, I can handle this sort of sexual "harassment". :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost noon. I did not go to the gym earlier this morning, but will be there shortly after lunch (pureed butternut squash, carrot, chicken soup, and mixed beans salad with tomato, red pepper, cucumber, celery).
I met this friend who was in the first batch OCS (Officer Cadet School) through this Sammy Boy (the previous version "Delphi Forum") and a former SPF senior officer through this Sammy Boy.
I met them when I was visiting Singapore during the past several years.
Good night for you, and mid day for me, and I will be watching the live telecast of the Toronto Blue Jays game, and it is a must win for the next three games, unlikely as it is.

Charlie, just saw a notification that you gave me some points. Not sure what they are for, but thank you in any event. You must be getting ready for bedtime in Toronto now. Have a good nite rest! :smile:

mxawzcs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

:smile:

Another online persona out to gather feedback. Well you don't "talk" like a female but at least u didn't try very hard to be unlike some other clones. Cheers :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is someone here who is readily and gleefully and happily prepared to buy you $3000/- bigger bag

I am sorry. I can easily afford the bag and shoes of my choice. I do not need anyone to buy me something which I do not like. Thanks for the offer anyway. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another online persona out to get feedback. Well you don't "talk" like a female but at least u didn't try very hard to be unlike some other clones. Cheers :biggrin:

Time will tell :smile: And certainly your name is a tongue twister and a spelling nightmare for me. No offence intended :smile: