• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man is always a fool in the hands of a clever and manipulative woman. History has shown how an empire could collapse just because of one woman.

Man is never more logical than a woman at any time when she piles her charm on him like snowfall and he cannot see clearly what is right and what is wrong.
I would say morally weak men (which happens to be most men), but not all men. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I beg to differ on this presumption. Man is always a fool in the hands of a clever and manipulative woman. History has shown how an empire could collapse just because of one woman.

Man is never more logical than a woman at any time when she piles her charm on him like snowfall and he cannot see clearly what is right and what is wrong.

unless he is a MGTOW.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say morally weak but not all men...

As long as any man got his cock hanging outside his body and he is not visually unimpaired, get a woman to strip in front of him and all morality flies out of the window. Try it on a monk and you will find his flag going mari-kita.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as any man got his cock hanging outside his body and he is not visually unimpaired, get a woman to strip in front of him and all morality flies out of the window. Try it on a monk and you will find his flag going mari-kita.
But the woman MUST have a SEXY enough BODY. :wink:
If her body is NOT sexy enough, even a morally weak man won't be easily seduced, let alone a morally strong man.
And when I say "a morally strong man", I mean a man who is able to resist the REAL-LIFE temptations of REALLY SEXY women. :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares who the TS, male or female or gay or lesbian or straight, is as long as people are entertained and traffic goes up. It's not as if any of us are going to meet TS in real life :rolleyes:
The economics of this kind of thread is very compelling. ..Leongsam ejaculates into his underwear everytime Tracy or such thread appears.
Even if the jury's out on the gender, we need not take ourselves too seriously here. Most here are "virtual" personas, maybe even different from real life. Alter-egos on internet forums:wink:

As for Sam, thought his spilling out bodily fluids is an involuntary act reserved for horsey Sun? :eek:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the woman MUST have a SEXY enough BODY. :wink:
If her body is NOT sexy enough, even a morally weak man won't be easily seduced, let alone a morally strong man.
And when I say "a morally strong man", I mean a man who is able to resist the REAL-LIFE temptations of REALLY SEXY women. :wink:

What's about a girl with a brilliant mind and is socially eloquent? Do you find her sexy ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As long as her BODY is not sexy ENOUGH, I would not find her sexy regardless of her IQ or EQ level. :smile:

Taksan...poke and dump can riao rah? whahahaha :biggrin:

Btw...where is that gaylord TS? Seems rike she scared and run away riao...whahahha! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Where is Claire?

Went into hiding liao ah.... hahahaha...:biggrin:

ok ok...limpei at Harajuku now...for u!!!! whahahaha :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to my heroine Claire ?

You blossom like a flower , but no sooner you bloom, you fade away, leaving a lingering scent of your fragrance.

Still... your courage, like your fragrance is admirable.

Here's my song dedication to you for standing up to who you are :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did you read during university? NUS?

What industry are you in? Banking, investment banking?
Hi Charlie, I am back. I was really busy with a corporate M&A project which I am leading, Finally, I now have some time for myself.

I read law in NUS.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean in the negative sense when I say you are a reborn Mulan.

Mulan is a heroine . The sad part is that she couldn't be the real woman she would like to be when she fought in the war as everyone thought she was a man.

One more question......Do you mind sharing why your previous relationships didn't work out?
Wunderful, I already did in my previous posts, if you bother to read. Further, the 2 men are water under the bridge as far as I am concern.

What happened to my heroine Claire ?
You blossom like a flower , but no sooner you bloom, you fade away, leaving a lingering scent of your fragrance.

Still... your courage, like your fragrance is admirable.

Here's my song dedication to you for standing up to who you are :
Wunderful, I am neither your heroine nor your fragrance, though I thank you for your compliment. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All, I am back. My sincere apologies as I have been really busy with a corporate project.

You may continue to ask me any questions. :smile: