• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing against Tonychat, but s/he comes across as a deranged person. S/he is full of hate. S/he hates Singaporeans, s/he hates the elected government, s/he hates meat-eaters, s/he likes ladyboys, and has an national identity crisis, sometimes he's Ozzie, sometimes Thai, but many people here say s/he's from Johore. I don't think s/he is misbehaving, I think s/he need psychiatric help.

Cheers!

Tony is a genius ahead of our time. Difference between Genius and madman only a fine thin line.
Plebeian like you would never know

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unable to determine at this time,
and may not be, unless there is other correspondence or meeting in person.
May I ask again, would YOU like to meet "Claire" in real life? :p

And because:
It will not be easy to have the opportunity to meet eligible men who are single and in your age group, and who meet your criteria.
would you like to be the:
...gentleman who is caring and compassionate, and working at a comparable income to yours.
:wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, guys, thanks for entertaining me thus far. I had expected more questions when I started this AMA thread. Unfortunately, it has not exceeded my expectation.

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised that there are actually nice people in this male-dominated forum.

Charlie has been a S.N.A.G and I am actually impressed. Takashi sounds like a "weirdo" while Zhihau behaves like the boy next door. Many others (for example, Long) seems friendly and humorous.

Finally, the level of maturity has also surprised me. Well, let's see what further questions I get tomorrow.

I need to hit the sack now. Good nite everyone, sweet dreams :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask again, would YOU like to meet "Claire" in real life? :p

It will be interesting to meet [Claire] in real life.
I have met several individuals from this forum, and all of them are very pleasant, civil and respectable.
I continue to correspond with them.

And because:

That suggestion or comment was meant for [Claire]

would you like to be the:

I am probably too old for [Claire], assuming that she is about age 35.

:wink:

***** :-) :-)

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sensitive New Age Guy. :smile:

By the way, I received an e-mail notification that you tried to PM me, but my forum PM inbox is full, so please reply to me in this thread. :wink:

I am not sure whether I should be flattered, but I am an older individual compared to you folks who are born after Singapore's introduction of National Service.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All of us whether men or women love good food.

I still think it's quite unbelievable that you haven't got hitched, given provision that you can cook well, coupled with the assumption that couples would usually try to impress each other in various departments. Oh well, not all flowers bear fruit :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I missed some of these posts last nite before I hit the sack.

Hi claire...
U by any way know ah meng n flozzy?
U know ah meng n flozzy?

Ralders, I have read Ahmeng posts previously. As for Flozzy, not sure who he or she is. I don’t have the time search and read their posts. :smile:

After hundreds of pages so is claire a male or female :rolleyes:
I suspect he is ah meng :eek:

Choot, decent guess but unfortunately, you may have missed the forest for the trees :smile: