• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I FAT?

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My stomach is huge and sticks waaaaaaay out. I measured how much fat I could grab using a ruler and I got 2 inches... I am also pretty chunky everywhere else.

If I had to answer this question, I would probably say something along the lines of - Yes, i am overweight. I should lose at least 8-9 kg or so.

Good luck with my weight loss regime....But I just wanted to get everyone else's opinions.

Thanks in advance.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thanks in advance.

me used to follow a regime, can trim fats rather efficiently. clocking the distance of a full marathon in two weeks, coupled with swimming once a week (60 minutes non stop), maintain the regime over 2 months. was eating as per normal but my weight went from 84kg to 74kg. was a drastic drop in weight, my colleagues were stunned :smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.6 Litre Is Not Good Enough

i m going to stop eating carbo for 3 months! tat shd help!

He still needs some carbo for running for his daily regime. Building bigger muscles is more effective. Imagine a person is upgrading his 1.0 litre engine into a 1.6 litre, and then, into a 3000 cc in the future. 4000cc burns more calories.

9080731.009.Mini4L.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My stomach is huge and sticks waaaaaaay out. I measured how much fat I could grab using a ruler and I got 2 inches... I am also pretty chunky everywhere else.

If I had to answer this question, I would probably say something along the lines of - Yes, i am overweight. I should lose at least 8-9 kg or so.

Good luck with my weight loss regime....But I just wanted to get everyone else's opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you are fat. Bro AK say one. :biggrin:

I can drop about 3kg a week by cutting down on carbs. Eat brown rice (in moderate serving portions), cut out the fried stuff. Eat white meat and lean beef. But you need to exercise too. Start by walking briskly. Cycle, swim. Having daily vigorous sex is also good. Being overweight is a big problem.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks in advance.

Post u photo here!

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
doing sit-up helps.

morning 30, noon also 30 before sleep 30 and try to sqeeze in another 10 to hit 100 a day. do this for a continous 100 days and u can see results.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No sit-up does not help.

You have to run to burn carbo. Swim also can. If run, just run everyday for 15mins.
Go gym and carry weight on alternate days, one hour each time and 2 sets of muscle each session.
Cut down on fats, oil and carbo. take only good oil.
Eat lots of nuts to prevent snacking.

PS. Im still trying to lose weight. It is showing results but slow.

doing sit-up helps.

morning 30, noon also 30 before sleep 30 and try to sqeeze in another 10 to hit 100 a day. do this for a continous 100 days and u can see results.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, accepting being fat is the first good thing!
2. next, work on some schedule for yourself: balanced diet, appropriate exercises & rest.
3. honest, i have been doing clause 2.0 since i was 19 years old.
4. get it started while you still can.
5. btw, i weigh 64kg with some 31" waistline.
6. i should be some "uncle" to you, kid!

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not know your current medical condition. If you have current underlying medical conditions, please seek doctor's opinion first.

If there are no underlying conditions, good luck. initial weight loss will be easy and have bigger impact if you put in some effort but the body will get smart and start storing more fats as "reserves" then the weight loss slows down. you need to maintain your exercise discipline and 8-9kg can be achieved easily over time.

go for it!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me used to follow a regime, can trim fats rather efficiently. clocking the distance of a full marathon in two weeks, coupled with swimming once a week (60 minutes non stop), maintain the regime over 2 months. was eating as per normal but my weight went from 84kg to 74kg. was a drastic drop in weight, my colleagues were stunned :smile::smile::smile:

Losing 10kg over 2 months is unhealthy.

No sit-up does not help.

You have to run to burn carbo. Swim also can. If run, just run everyday for 15mins.
Go gym and carry weight on alternate days, one hour each time and 2 sets of muscle each session.
Cut down on fats, oil and carbo. take only good oil.
Eat lots of nuts to prevent snacking.

PS. Im still trying to lose weight. It is showing results but slow.

That's some advice from someone with moniker Buikia and avatar
image.php

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Brother, whats your height? If you are 180cm and 74 kg, that is thin :biggrin:

standing on a 1.74m frame, me don't look heavy, but that weighing scale tells otherwise.
my colleagues think me only weigh 70kg max :p:p:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My height is 1.72, and my weight is 67kg.. But the problem is this small beer belly that I have..:( I jog, do long walks and cycle 3 times a week.. Nowadays I rarely eat during the nites.. Already cut down on the weekly beers with my kakis.. Recently few of my friends told me that I looked bit trimmer.. I'm encouraged upon hearing that comments by them.. My target is to lose 7 kg from my 67kg weight.. Hope to see some results by June..

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. But the problem is this small beer belly that I have..

that's the most difficult part to lose cause its an accumulatation of a life time of french fries, fried chicken, chips, beer etc. I jog 40-50km per week, eat very little and still have an obvious belly (heh heh, too lazy to do sit ups, though). Any bros got idea how to lose the belly?