• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I FAT?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Morale ?

Looking at this thread makes me depress. I'm going for RT in 2 hours time :(

I heard the Clementi one is the best. Actually, exercising at your own time is the best. But, when there's no one to push you, you tend to do the minimum.

uz5.gif

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now RT is basically waste time. My first RT was a solid two hrs plus
workout by BMT standard PTI. B4 the workout, there always two rounds of khatib camp perimeter. Those days, ippt must at least silver if not then another ippt in 6 mths. So it two RTs a year and those days really "liu ba siak".

Now SAF too many people do RT, they started to implement IPT. Do 10 rounds of IPT in 9 months. LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Low Morale ?

I heard the Clementi one is the best. Actually, exercising at your own time is the best. But, when there's no one to push you, you tend to do the

So far, I have been to Maju, Khatib and Kranji and Maju happened to be the most siao on one. Khatib always have a lot of people and the situation is always out of control :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heightening His Woe

arnstallone.jpg
arnterm.jpg

You are an idiot. How can you determine if a person is fat or not just by his weight of 74kg? Arnold's body weight during competition time is 105kg at around 1% body fats.

While Arnold Schwarzenegger's height was always believed to be 6 feet, 2 inches (1.88 m), a July 2002 article in US Weekly magazine speculated that Schwarzenegger was actually closer to 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m).

During his campaign for governorship it was noted that Schwarzenegger was considerably shorter than many expected, with others putting his height at around 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m), exactly as reported in US Weekly. His spokespeople now give his height as 6 ft even (1.83 m).

In photographs of Schwarzenegger standing next to George W. Bush in Ohio in October 2004, the Governor is one inch shorter than the 5 ft 11 in President.

So, what's the truth here?
:*:

schwarzeneggar-chamberlain-andre.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Low Morale ?

So far, I have been to Maju, Khatib and Kranji and Maju happened to be the most siao on one. Khatib always have a lot of people and the situation is always out of control :biggrin:

I heard this from a ex-NS man (knn sounds like a superhero). Why is Khatib better ? Market driven ah ?

X-Men-x-men-58082_1024_768.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heightening His Woe

While Arnold Schwarzenegger's height was always believed to be 6 feet, 2 inches (1.88 m), a July 2002 article in US Weekly magazine speculated that Schwarzenegger was actually closer to 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m).

During his campaign for governorship it was noted that Schwarzenegger was considerably shorter than many expected, with others putting his height at around 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m), exactly as reported in US Weekly. His spokespeople now give his height as 6 ft even (1.83 m).

In photographs of Schwarzenegger standing next to George W. Bush in Ohio in October 2004, the Governor is one inch shorter than the 5 ft 11 in President.

So, what's the truth here?
:*:

schwarzeneggar-chamberlain-andre.jpg

that pic is wilt chamberlain, andre the giant on the set of conan. Andre and wilt are both 7 footers.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arnold's Secretive About His Height ?

that pic is wilt chamberlain, andre the giant on the set of conan. Andre and wilt are both 7 footers.

He still looked rather short here, so he can't be a 6-foot guy.

I think he's rather secretive or shy about his height - wasn't made known openly.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now SAF too many people do RT, they started to implement IPT. Do 10 rounds of IPT in 9 months. LOL

Maybe it sound horse behind cannon but the old regime really help to keep one physically healthy. Ever since they change to the wayang RT method, it no incentive to train yourself as just wayang a bit and it a new ippt cycle.

Chadwick

Yeah you are fatty and you need to lose some of your fat.
Do some regular exercise and take strict weight loss diet plan to lose your extra body fat and maintain a healthy weight.
YOu can do regular cardio specially running, jogging, swimming, and climing etc. to lose your all unnecessary body weight.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My stomach is huge and sticks waaaaaaay out. I measured how much fat I could grab using a ruler and I got 2 inches... I am also pretty chunky everywhere else.
If I had to answer this question, I would probably say something along the lines of - Yes, i am overweight. I should lose at least 8-9 kg or so.
Good luck with my weight loss regime....But I just wanted to get everyone else's opinions.
Thanks in advance.
"Dear" @killborat, I believe you're no longer fat! :wink: :tongue:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are fat. Bro AK say one. :biggrin:

I can drop about 3kg a week by cutting down on carbs. Eat brown rice (in moderate serving portions), cut out the fried stuff. Eat white meat and lean beef. But you need to exercise too. Start by walking briskly. Cycle, swim. Having daily vigorous sex is also good. Being overweight is a big problem.
How can you be asking him to have vigorous sex when there are cases of people collapsing during the 2.4km run for ippt