• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Her sex sms to Ng revealed, Cecilia Sue breaks down in court today!

Bro true life story ...all my friends who know about this incident treat me like a hero :wink: always ask me how to play the game ...but as I say just now ... I'm a changed man Liao .. Enough fun Liao

hi there

1. drift, good on you.
2. you pulled it through and shall pull through again!
3. kudos to you, bro!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

in my opinion, NBG did not commit any corruption. it's a moment when small head take over the big head which can happen to all men. The only charge we can prosecute him is having oral sex without sex :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very very true ....I was once caught with a taiwanese woman alone in a room .. I lie to my wife that she is an gua because the Taiwanese can't speak Japanese or English and my wife can't speak Chinese and English .. The best part is I become the translator :wink: I told my wife that she is ah gua and she love me I just go there and tell the Taiwanese I don't like ah gua :wink: . lucky my wife believe me :wink: from that day onward I stop steal eat for 3 months .

wow bro.. your balls shrank for 3 months siah... :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in my opinion, NBG did not commit any corruption. it's a moment when small head take over the big head which can happen to all men. The only charge we can prosecute him is having oral sex without sex :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. gay still salah hoh.
3. conflict of direct cum indirect interest leh!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, this Ng committed some very serious crimes.
(a) Oral sex without sex
(b) Poor taste
(c) Cheapskate - only do in cars
(d) Getting caught - the worst crime. Now he has to face the ridicule and the shame!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. drift, good on you.
2. you pulled it through and shall pull through again!
3. kudos to you, bro!

That's life bro ...up and down .. If life always up then we dont appreciate those ups Liao .. Sometimes must have some downs to balance things up .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow bro.. your balls shrank for 3 months siah... :biggrin:

Yes bro .. Balls shrink like dry long gan :wink: after 3 months back to the original size Liao . Now cannot afford to steal eat Liao ..after the recent incident .

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about the text that has not been discussed so far: "I could have spent three hours with you, had fun?"

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Sammy Boy need people Cecilia Sue

This story very interesting more interesting than under age girl prostitute 40++ male still in court

1. Mr. Ng is a man>> his wife still keep quite treat him like king/men>>> I give him thumb up no like those carry girl purse
2. Cecilia is MILF any man willing to have sex with her
3. BJ some more >>> story slow slow detail come out is just like RA movie rating from rated 1 until now rated 4 >>> really will reach climax soon.
4. Many gossip or interested with the sex story no one really bother about corruption story>> lesson learn from the case ?????
5. Tooo many...............................please add on...............

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually the case is getting worse for him. It does not matter who was more horny or who started it first. What the defence is painting is a case of an illicit affair with no obligations. It matters little that they discredit the main witness, the fact is that sexual gratification has been received during a time when a professional engagement was in place.

I am sure we all know that account managers will offer gratification of some sort. In this case she was obviously selling body as the SMS alludes to this.

It is also peculiar to corruption cases where both the party that provided the gratification and the party that received the gratification would both attempt to gain the high moral ground making allegation and counter allegation of coercion. It matters little. All the court has to establish is that gratification has been received. And that it is very clear.

Hi scroobal, I would love to hear your take on the prosecution's strategy? As presented, CSSN seems to be lying on the stand, saying that she was coerced into sexual gratification while the SMSes from her to NBG prove otherwise. Surely she would have known she had sent these SMSes to NBG and the DPP should have been made aware of this and advise her accordingly :confused: Now it looks like she was a willing player in this relationship and not doing it for NBG's approval for her coy's IT contracts - doesn't that weaken the prosecution's case? Very grateful if you could enlighten us :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes ... That make sense too .

smart phome come with memory, delete also can retrieve by software engineer. no need to go telco. even memory card cut in half also can retrieve data.

now the sms from defense team rite, so why shd telco release info to general public? telco only release info to MHA aka mata aka prosecution team.

even wonder why so many women naked pictures on the web? self take pictures on smart phone then delete when trade in phone. but some photos can be restored as tiko peks know how to retrieve. that why i never take photos on HP and i never trade in hp. Every hp i brought still with me.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, this Ng committed some very serious crimes.
(d) Getting caught - the worst crime. Now he has to face the ridicule and the shame!!

he neber go SAF meh so neber heard of "can do anything but dun get caught"

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

C I told u. SMSes of a SPG. I have met many an SPG to know,.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Nose

23876_423961244329127_2027584529_n.jpg

She looks ugly wif dat big nose. :*:

017461a5.jpg
images
Cecilia-Sue-Siew-Nang-And-Ng-Gay-Scandal.jpg

CS.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean 'small head' & 'big head', independent of each other from the same body, this kind of excuse, the whities are famous for!. Unless he is an ailen!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very very true ....I was once caught with a taiwanese woman alone in a room .. I lie to my wife that she is an gua because the Taiwanese can't speak Japanese or English and my wife can't speak Chinese and English .. The best part is I become the translator :wink: I told my wife that she is ah gua and she love me I just go there and tell the Taiwanese I don't like ah gua :wink: . lucky my wife believe me :wink: from that day onward I stop steal eat for 3 months .

'Facing saving' is very important for a woman.Some wouLd rather Lose Life & Limb than to Lose out to
another..hence when a man just keke repents for a whiLe; chances are that he can get off with it.:wink:
But not forgetting, women Live to remember.:cool:

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Sammy Boy need people Cecilia Sue

Any JAV producer with half a brain should be thinking of turning this real-life drama into a movie. In this movie, we get a happy ending where NBG's wifey forgives him and agrees to a threesome with CSS.