• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do not leave trail: never use SMS, Twitter, Facebook, email, chat...

Phones are not safe. You phone calls may be tapped.

Use code words too. Just like how the SAF issues call signs, code words and passwords for use with a signal set during a military exercise.

"eh, Cock calling Chicken,over, over" ???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Her sex sms to Ng revealed, Cecilia Sue breaks down in court today!

I am surprised NBG did not delete these SMSes. If spouse spot these, sure gone case. How to defend oneself? These are incriminating evidence. I always delete mine after reading. So far so good.

Deleted messages can still be retrieved. It's not hard.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CS is a cock teaser? Maybe chui yao chee beh yao? I am surprised history of SMSes are kept for such a long period.

My telco, M1 will only keep undelivered SMS for 3 days before they are erased from the system. I think in her case she already received & read these sms. Probably wanted to keep the sms for sentimental reasons:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From what I know, telco companies keep these SMSes for 6 months only.

Boss but I heard that the record will still be inside the hard disk . Correct me if I'm wrong .

jw5

Loyal

maybe he didn't delete the sms becos he DIY to them? :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cannot do dat in living room 1 meh? ...

Of course CAN! But living room is triple the size of the bedroom. More charcoal needed. In addition, maid's room downstairs. Always a chance maid may sabotage the murder cum suicide plot.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Quite recently, it was reported that a woman took drastic action after discovering her husband had a mistress. Put husband to sleep then burn charcoal. Dies together.

After reading this story, my friend told me he took preventive measures by pretending to watch TV late into the night and falling asleep on the sofa in his living room.

Whahahaaa your friend very funny . Poor chap .

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes face 2 face best. The body language never lies. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Best Way - Do Not Step On the Wrong Toes If You Have Skeletons In Your Cupboard.

jw5

Loyal

Best Way - Do Not Step On the Wrong Toes If You Have Skeletons In Your Cupboard.

This Advice Does Not Apply If You Are Not Afraid Of Becoming A Skeleton.