• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

jw5

Loyal
I checked the moderator log. He was banned for 24 hours by my chief moderator for posting inappropriate images. The ban expires in 4 hours.

Thanks for your confirmation.
As a kar kia moderator, I would also like to know who your chief moderator is.
Yes, yes, you did say he is not a member of the forum, but I still want to know. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking was thrown into lockup by The Moderator (Super Moderator). He should be bailed out by this evening.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for your confirmation.
As a kar kia moderator, I would also like to know who your chief moderator is.
Yes, yes, you did say he is not a member of the forum, but I still want to know. :biggrin:

He's a friend of mine.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, so Alamaking is not court martialled and thrown into the detention barracks. The CO runner merely forge the CO's signature and send him for weekend confinement :biggrin: