• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. good stuffs must be sent into our inbox mah.

Ok tomorrow brother. Was supposed to do it today for erections and KNNBCCB but super busy in office today. Now almost want to knock off liao. I upload to photobucket and pm you all the link.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bz day for knnbccb also...dun think he posted today.

Ok tomorrow brother. Was supposed to do it today for erections and KNNBCCB but super busy in office today. Now almost want to knock off liao. I upload to photobucket and pm you all the link.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
OBIGOOD! KNN when he got infraction power, he act damn yaya fart anyhow give ppl infraction and banning ppl....now he kena banned, good to make him taste his own medicine....whoever ban him did a good job...i say: 'GOOD RIDDANCE"!! to him :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kamsiah kamsiah ...:biggrin: