• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ahok Files Divorce from Veronica Because She Has Another Man for 7 Years

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lawyer of former Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama or Ahok, Fifi Lety Indra, confirmed the proximity of Ahok's wife, Veronica Tan, and entrepreneur Julianto Tio.

According to Fifi, the closeness of Julianto and Veronica has been going on since seven years ago. Even Ahok and his eldest son Nicholas Sean Tjahaja Purnama had met Julianto to ask that he leave Veronica.

"We have to explain that this incident has been going on for almost seven years," Fifi said after attending the inaugural session of the Ahok-Veronica divorce at the North Jakarta District Court, Jalan Gajah Mada, Central Jakarta, on Wednesday (1/31/2018).

"Ahok personally and Nicholas personally also came to Julianto Tio to ask him, at that time Mr. Ahok is still the Governor, asking him properly to leave his wife for the sake of the integrity of each family, because he [Julianto] also already has a family, has a wife and children," said Fifi.

But Ahok and Nicho's request was ignored by Julianto. Fifi mentioned that Julianto kept contacting Veronica until finally their relationship lasted until now.

"But with his pride [Julianto] refused, he even kept contacting Mrs. Veronica, so Mrs. Vero kept in touch with him. But it happened for a few years, there was already the incident, has asked for help not to get in touch, but it stays going on," explained the younger sister of Ahok.

Previously, Ahok who is now in detention in Command HQ of Police Mobile Brigade (Brimob), Kelapa Dua, Depok for defamation case, filed for divorce from Veronica to North Jakarta District Court on (1/5).

http://www.en.netralnews.com/news/c...onica.because.she.has.another.man.for.7.years

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jailed former Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja “Ahok” Purnama has accused his longtime wife of infidelity.

Fifi Lety Indra, Ahok’s sister and lawyer, alleged yesterday that Veronica Tan had for seven years been engaged in an affair with married businessman Julianto Tio, whom she described as a “deadly seducer”. “Ahok had personally confronted Julianto Tio and asked him to leave his wife alone for the sake of both marriages. But Julianto Tio refused and instead continued to contact Veronica. Veronica thus continued to have a relationship with him,” she told reporters.

Ahok had kept the alleged infidelity from friends and family, particularly as he faced accusations of blaspheming Islam, which not only cost him his re-election but also his freedom. “I, myself, had only found out about it last November,” Ms Fifi said.

The family initially wished to keep the reason behind the divorce a secret. “However we had to reveal the real reason because there have been many rumours out there,” she said.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...r/news-story/d09d6d507d6a98db77ba650359756db1

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You figure who is who... I don't mind banging her though
unnamed (1).jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You figure who is who... I don't mind banging her though
alamak! that kind of face only raiders and marjojohn will find bonkable. julianto tiko must have covered the face to bomb virilenica's base. after all hubby is in detention, when in heat can go raw. by now, 6.9 gallons of raw load must have been deposited. flood is imminent.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veronica has a fuck buddy with this guy businessman Julianto Tio,

I think going to jail is one of the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Veronica must have been fucked many times, as much as businessman Julianto Tio needs.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak! that kind of face only raiders and marjojohn will find bonkable. julianto tiko must have covered the face to bomb virilenica's base. after all hubby is in detention, when in heat can go raw. by now, 6.9 gallons of raw load must have been deposited. flood is imminent.

Don't be too confident. With some make up , dim light and some sexy clothing. She will be the next sexiest lady on bed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok what. As long as no bastards and children needs taken care of, just some harmless fun. This will all pass.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veronica has a fuck buddy with this guy businessman Julianto Tio,

I think going to jail is one of the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Veronica must have been fucked many times, as much as businessman Julianto Tio needs.

Likely dumped by wife after losing election and ending up in prison. Loser!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on ahok to upgrade wife...but will he Potong or not? Indons in the past were quite liberal...but now after how ahok was treated I not sure. But if he Potong..he might be the next president of Indon land as his enemies will have minimal weapons against him

Skip to main content

a1logo-yellow-1.png

Ex-Jakarta governor Ahok: Out of jail....and into arms of ex-wife's bodyguard
Puput Nastiti Devi, 21 and former Jakarta governor Ahok, 52.
PHOTO: South China Morning Post

RESTY WORO YUNIAR
SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST
Jan 24, 2019

After spending close to two years in jail for blasphemy, Jakarta's former governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama will walk free on Thursday into a new job and possibly a second marriage.
Reports say the ethnic Chinese Christian, 52, popularly known as Ahok, plans to become a consultant to local governments, helping them to navigate the country's electronic budgeting system, and wed his girlfriend, a 21-year-old Muslim policewoman named Puput Nastiti Devi. Devi is reportedly his ex-wife's bodyguard from the time he served as governor.
ADVERTISEMENT

FIND OUT MORE
He divorced Veronica Tan after a 20-year marriage in April last year, citing personal issues between them that have lasted for seven years. The divorce took place after a Jakarta court found there was adequate evidence of infidelity by his wife Veronica Tan. The couple have three children and the court has granted Ahok custody of the second and third children, who are below the country's legal age of 17.

ADVERTISING

"He has so many plans for his life after he's freed from the prison …. he plans to marry his girlfriend on February 15," politician Prasetyo Edi Marsudi, head of Jakarta's city council and one of Purnama's close friends, told reporters recently.

19089_1548298773.png
Veronica Tan, the ex-wife of former Jakarta governorBasuki Tjahaja Purnama, known as Ahok. Photo: AFP
Ahok had also accepted offers to speak at events in New Zealand, Japan, and in Europe and would feature on a new YouTube Channel - named BTP, after his initials - to "make money", Marsudi said.
News about his marriage is still unconfirmed, however. The Indonesian police spokesman said Devi had not officially submitted a marriage request to her superior, as is required of active police officers.
Purnama's sister Fifi Lety Tjahaja Purnama said on her Instagram account on Saturday that the family was unaware of any marriage plan. She denied her brother had converted to Islam to marry his girlfriend.
Ahok, a close associate of President Joko Widodo, was charged with blasphemy against Islam after the circulation of a doctored video, which purportedly showed him telling residents of the Thousand Islands, a group of islets off the Jakarta coast, not to be fooled by a Quran verse that says Muslims should not vote for non-Muslims.

READ ALSO
'Call me BTP, not Ahok,' says former Jakarta governor

Muslim hardliners, naming themselves the 212 Movement, rallied on Jakarta's streets in December 2016 to demand he be jailed. Purnama went on to lose the Jakarta election and after his conviction in May 2017 was sent to a prison in east Jakarta. Authorities later moved him to a jail in the city of Depok in West Java due to "security reasons". He was granted a remission of three months and 15 days.
The editor of the video, Buni Yani, a former journalist, was found guilty of violating the country's information and electronic transaction law and sentenced to 18 months in prison. But he has appealed the decision and has not yet served a day in jail - in fact, he is a media relations staff member helping presidential contender Prabowo Subianto in his upcoming fight to unseat Widodo.
19089_1548298845.png
Muslim hardliners protest in 2016, demanding the prosecution of then-Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama over alleged blasphemy. Photo: AFP
The blasphemy case against Purnama fuelled religious intolerance in the country and encouraged its use as a political campaigning tool, analysts said. According to a survey by Indonesia's Survey Institute (LSI) in September, 38 per cent of Muslim respondents objected to non-Muslims' religious activities, a jump from 36 per cent in 2017. More than half of Muslim respondents also said they objected to non-Muslims building religious facilities, a four per cent increase from 2017.
"The 212 Movement is not the peak of radicalism, but it has widened the tap for religious intolerance in Indonesia," says Burhanudin Muhtadi, a researcher at LSI.
The 212 Movement also resulted in a coalition between Muslim hardliners and politicians: Muslim conservatives are supporting Prabowo Subianto and his running mate, former Jakarta vice-governor and entrepreneur Sandiaga Uno.
Though in prison, Ahok was still able to capture the public imagination. A movie about his life in Belitung, A Man Called Ahok, was released last year and as of November had been viewed by at least 1 million people. Ahok was regent of East Belitung before being elected as Jakarta vice-governor alongside then-governor Widodo in 2012.
Marsudi said former president Megawati Sukarnoputri, the grand dame of Indonesian politics whose political party now supports Widodo, was among supporters who sent Ahok food, fruits, clothes and books while he was in jail.
Last week, Ahok wrote an open letter to his supporters recommending them not to celebrate his release at the prison. He said his time in prison had helped him learn self-control.
"If I were elected I would become a man who only controls the City Hall, but [in prison], I learned how to control myself," Purnama said. "If I were elected I would be more arrogant and rude and I would hurt more people's feelings."
He urged his supporters to call him by his initials BTP and not Ahok to mark how he was a changed man.
"I also want to apologise to Ahokers, all of Jakarta's civil servants, even my haters, of all the things that I've said and done that have hurt you and your family," Purnama said. "I am sorry and I hope that you will call me BTP now, not Ahok, after I get out from here."
This article was first published in South China Morning Post.
More about
ahok Politics and Government
FacebookTwitterGoogle+WhatsAppEmail

news POST
Purchase this article for republication.

RECOMMENDED

Last edited: