• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Yang is Back and meeting Oppos,,,PAP John Tan, please arrest him for collaborating with the Enemy

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please save our country” – Hundreds of Singaporeans urge Lee Hsien Yang and Tan Cheng Bock to join forces
By
Jewel Stolarchuk
-
November 5, 2018
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

Dr Tan Cheng Bock FB
Yesterday’s breakfast meeting between Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Tan Cheng Bock has received widespread attention from Singaporeans, many of whom are urging the pair to join forces and lead the opposition in Singapore against the ruling party in the next election.
Lee is founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son and current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother.
Calls for Lee Hsien Yang to go against his brother, the head of Government, in politics also resounded last year when Lee and his elder sister, Lee Wei Ling, accused their elder brother of trying to preserve their home at 38 Oxley Road against their father’s last wishes, after his death.
Arguing that the late Lee Kuan Yew wished to have the house demolished, the younger Lee siblings alleged that PM Lee was trying to use the house to solidify his grip on power and that he used state organs to silence them.

The siblings finally agreed to a ceasefire after the explosive allegations gripped the nation, although Lee Hsien Yang’s son Li Shengwu is presently being sued by the authorities for remarks he made about the Singapore courts, in a private “friends only” Facebook post in which he shared a link to a report about the Oxley Road dispute.
Dr Tan Cheng Bock, a former ruling party politician who lost the 2011 Presidential Election by 0.34 per cent of the vote and was barred from contesting the 2017 Presidential Election, was invited by several members of the opposition in Singapore a few months ago to unite the various opposition parties and lead them to victory against the PAP.
The meeting of the seven opposition parties came on the heels of another meeting where several opposition parties gathering to hear Malaysian politician Chua Tian Chang speak about how the opposition coalition Pakatan Harapan achieved their historic victory in the polls across the causeway during the watershed 2018 Malaysian General Election.

In May, former Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad left the ruling party to band the opposition in Malaysia together. The opposition coalition soundly defeated the ruling coalition and toppled Dr Mahathir’s former protege Najib Razak who now faces corruption charges over the 1MDB scandal.
Calls for Dr Tan Cheng Bock to “do a Mahathir” resounded after the Malaysian Election. Although Dr Tan was present at the meeting with the 7 opposition parties as an observer, he has yet to give a direct answer on whether he will or won’t accept the invitation to lead an opposition coalition.
Dr Tan only said at the time: “I think I must help but in what capacity, I have not decided…I would regret it if I had the chance to make a difference, but did nothing.”
Yesterday, social media was abuzz as Lee Hsien Yang met Dr Tan at the famous hawker centre at Blk 726 West Coast Market.
While Lee told the national broadsheet, “We were just here to have breakfast,” when approached for comment, Dr Tan revealed on his Facebook page that they spoke about the “current state of politics in Singapore.”
While some were derisive and said that they prefer the ruling parrty’s leadership, hundreds of Singaporeans appealed to Lee and Dr Tan to come together and “save our country” and “help Singaporeans”
euhf15.jpg
euhf16.jpg
euhf18.jpg
euhf19.jpg
euhf20.jpg
euhf17.jpg
euhf21.jpg
euhf22.jpg
euhf23.jpg
euhf5.jpg
euhf6.jpg
euhf8.jpg
euhf9.jpg
euhf10.jpg
euhf11.jpg
euhf7.jpg
euhf12.jpg
euhf13.jpg
euhf14.jpg

euhf2.jpg
euhf3.jpg
euhf4.jpg
euhf0.jpg
euhf1.jpg
http://theindependent.sg/please-sav...hsien-yang-and-tan-cheng-bock-to-join-forces/

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Yang's back and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey-la-day-la my Yang's back)
You see him comin' better cut out on the double
(Hey-la-day-la my Yang's back)

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breakfast meeting for Tan Cheng Bock, Lee Hsien Yang

NP_20181105_RKTCB05FIZL_4392235.jpg
Mr Lee Hsien Yang (left) and Dr Tan Cheng Bock (far right) were spotted having porridge and coffee with dough fritters for breakfast at West Coast Market and Food Centre yesterday. TNP PHOTO: ONG WEE JIN

Rei Kurohi

Nov 05, 2018 06:00 am
  • 327 Engagements
Former presidential candidate Tan Cheng Bock was seen having breakfast with Mr Lee Hsien Yang at a hawker centre in West Coast yesterday morning.
They were at the West Coast Market and Food Centre at Block 726 Clementi West, which is in Dr Tan's former Ayer Rajah constituency when he was an MP with the People's Action Party from 1980 to 2006.
When approached by The Straits Times, Mr Lee, the younger brother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, said: "We were just here to have breakfast."
He and Dr Tan then left the hawker centre.
Posting on Facebook later that morning, Dr Tan said: "We wanted to catch up with each other as we have not met for quite a while."

He said he suggested going to the hawker centre instead of "some fancy restaurant" and that Mr Lee was all for it as he missed local hawker fare in the heartland.

SINGAPORE
'I never doubted that he wanted me to succeed'
Oct 31, 2018
"We had porridge and coffee with yu tiao (dough fritters). It was a good breakfast, not only the food, but (also) the sharing we had on world affairs and the current state of politics in Singapore," Dr Tan wrote.
He said many greeted them warmly, and some took photos with them.
Dr Tan had contested in the 2011 Presidential Election, in which he lost to former president Tony Tan Keng Yam by 7,382 votes.
In July, he was invited by opposition parties here to lead a proposed opposition coalition.
Dr Tan later said that at the age of 78, he has just a "small window of opportunity" to effect change in Singapore politics. He also said he thought he must help but had not decided in what capacity.
Mr Lee Hsien Yang, formerly chief executive of Singtel, stepped down as chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore at the end of June.
Residents interviewed were mixed on the idea of Dr Tan returning to politics. The next general election is due by January 2021.

Technician Keith Chua, 27, said his choice of MP will be based on policies rather than personality.
Housewife Goh Hui Suan, 49, said she had supported Dr Tan for president.
"If he runs for MP, I would be happy to vote for him," she said, adding that he comes across as someone who cares sincerely about Singapore.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/breakfast-meeting-tan-cheng-bock-lee-hsien-yang

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breakfast meeting for Tan Cheng Bock, Lee Hsien Yang

NP_20181105_RKTCB05FIZL_4392235.jpg
Mr Lee Hsien Yang (left) and Dr Tan Cheng Bock (far right) were spotted having porridge and coffee with dough fritters for breakfast at West Coast Market and Food Centre yesterday. TNP PHOTO: ONG WEE JIN

Rei Kurohi

Nov 05, 2018 06:00 am
  • 327 Engagements
Former presidential candidate Tan Cheng Bock was seen having breakfast with Mr Lee Hsien Yang at a hawker centre in West Coast yesterday morning.
They were at the West Coast Market and Food Centre at Block 726 Clementi West, which is in Dr Tan's former Ayer Rajah constituency when he was an MP with the People's Action Party from 1980 to 2006.
When approached by The Straits Times, Mr Lee, the younger brother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, said: "We were just here to have breakfast."
He and Dr Tan then left the hawker centre.
Posting on Facebook later that morning, Dr Tan said: "We wanted to catch up with each other as we have not met for quite a while."

He said he suggested going to the hawker centre instead of "some fancy restaurant" and that Mr Lee was all for it as he missed local hawker fare in the heartland.

SINGAPORE
'I never doubted that he wanted me to succeed'
Oct 31, 2018
"We had porridge and coffee with yu tiao (dough fritters). It was a good breakfast, not only the food, but (also) the sharing we had on world affairs and the current state of politics in Singapore," Dr Tan wrote.
He said many greeted them warmly, and some took photos with them.
Dr Tan had contested in the 2011 Presidential Election, in which he lost to former president Tony Tan Keng Yam by 7,382 votes.
In July, he was invited by opposition parties here to lead a proposed opposition coalition.
Dr Tan later said that at the age of 78, he has just a "small window of opportunity" to effect change in Singapore politics. He also said he thought he must help but had not decided in what capacity.
Mr Lee Hsien Yang, formerly chief executive of Singtel, stepped down as chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore at the end of June.
Residents interviewed were mixed on the idea of Dr Tan returning to politics. The next general election is due by January 2021.

Technician Keith Chua, 27, said his choice of MP will be based on policies rather than personality.
Housewife Goh Hui Suan, 49, said she had supported Dr Tan for president.
"If he runs for MP, I would be happy to vote for him," she said, adding that he comes across as someone who cares sincerely about Singapore.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/breakfast-meeting-tan-cheng-bock-lee-hsien-yang
KNN lhy look like had mastered kui hua bao dian KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The family of LHL vs family of LHY ....sounds like a good political show. Now, sinkapore will be exciting and there will be a choice.

But anyone challenging the PAP will not win until the Election Department becomes an independent entity.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean lhy did not profit from lky or lhl regime ? Where did the singtel, F&N, caas come from ? Sorry I reject LHY.

What’s the coalition without WP ?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean lhy did not profit from lky or lhl regime ? Where did the singtel, F&N, caas come from ? Sorry I reject LHY.
What’s the coalition without WP ?

As a bystander, my observation is that the WP prefers to go it alone.
As an observer and interested citizen, my apprehension is that a fragmented alternative does not afford Singaporeans the much needed 'reassuring presence' to confidently vote for the alternative.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the WP a real opposition party?

I dont recall them asking stinging questions in ParLEEment.

They are a "tow the line" opposition like Chiam See Tong.

Real oppos are Jeyaratnam and SDP.

That is why they keep getting hammered by our media.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck Chee Soon Juan. Fuck him!

You can say what you like abt Dr Chee, he can still stand tall against the PAP, made Bankrupt, serve time in Prison in what he strongly believes and still around to serve Sinkies. Look at the 3 mouseketeers, after their incompetence to managed the TC now asking for funding. This is truly disgraceful for a party that has been around more than a decade, wayang!!!