• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Agency to bring in Mongolia bride ?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can do it both ways: Mongolian women for Sporean men AND Mongolian MEN for Sporean women. They are an outstanding breed those Mongolians, good looking. In fact, the Japs look like Mongolians. I think somewhere long long time ago, both races may be connected.

Singaporean girls with Mongolian men?! U must be crazy. Mongolian men are pretty chauvinistic lah. Singaporean girls still wan either docile Singaporean guys or angmohs.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, this is just a idea since mongolia side ask me to link up. after i get the infomation , i will work out something. Those single guy w/o GF please PM me, will update you if this work out. Mostly i will owkr out with a local agency.

What about married guys looking for an alternative? Can we join?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wonder, does the monolia speak chinese?

due to the legacy of the cold war, the older generation of Mongolians speak mainly Russian and Mongolian.

the younger generation speaks either Chinese or English in addition to Mongolian. I met an interesting Mongolian girl who was given a scholarship to study in China because the top students wanted to learn Russian. Now she is raking it in working as a translator for Chinese businessmen keen to invest in Mongolia.

if you are talking about Mongolians who can speak chinese, u might be thinking about Inner Mongolian which is part of China.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will work with the local agency on this la..dun think married man can la..go GL la

You're not giving the Mongolian women a chance to make their own decision as you have not exposed them to all types of men.

And we should all remember that they say the good men are all married....

Carrera

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would imagine Mongolians are prettier than Vietnamese or Cambodians, bring them in Naturefarm :biggrin:

I am not sure abt Cambodians. But I think Vietnamese girls are generally ok as I have been to Hanoi. In fact, I think Vietnamese girls are more gentle than thais and Msia/Spore chinese.
~~~

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure abt Cambodians. But I think Vietnamese girls are generally ok as I have been to Hanoi. In fact, I think Vietnamese girls are more gentle than thais and Msia/Spore chinese.
~~~

Can i have a taste of that too please.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't mind some Mongolian blood in my offspring. Maybe got Genghis Khan genes :p :biggrin:
Singapore is just a rojak country with too much mixture of marriages with too many countries.
M'sia , Indo , Viet , Cambodia , PRC , now Mongolia :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another one...

276531494_9457ac34e8.jpg

She looks chinese/ jap/korean.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can do it both ways: Mongolian women for Sporean men AND Mongolian MEN for Sporean women. They are an outstanding breed those Mongolians, good looking. In fact, the Japs look like Mongolians. I think somewhere long long time ago, both races may be connected.

Serious??????/ Outstanding breed????????

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm... Mongolian women got quite wild look...:biggrin::biggrin:

332IMG_3021.jpg

But dun play play... Those bro-in-law hammer u tat time may b quite painful...:p:p

nadaamsrestlers.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah :eek: with looks like that, I'll take a beating from the bros-in-law anytime. Maybe the sis-in-law can pamper me after that :biggrin:

Err... the sis-in-law may not b so modern n might not b our taste leh...:eek::biggrin:

ca1.jpg