• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Advice for Atb

jw5

Loyal
My advice is that if her photo is fake, you can always run for your life. :biggrin:

Guys,

Hooked up with this atb from wechat. She’s like an angel out of nowhere. She just added me on wechat and that’s how it started.

A very profound online experience so far. Should I continue, pls advice? :redface:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the bros here for all the advices so far. she would voice message sometimes so I can confirm 100% she’s a real atb. :biggrin:

I am still trying figure out what’s going on, still need some time to analyze the whole situation. So far it’s been quite life changing, it got me questioning my life again and provides some answers to some of my burning questions.

She said she’s coming to sg soon. Yes core strategy is to can eat dun waste. :biggrin::biggrin:

But I feel it’s more than that.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The atb asked me to buy this before lunch on Friday. :eek:

Power siah :eek::biggrin:

4E56ED80-D0CD-4082-B986-58D006701D57.png