• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Advice for Atb

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,

Hooked up with this atb from wechat. She’s like an angel out of nowhere. She just added me on wechat and that’s how it started.

A very profound online experience so far. Should I continue, pls advice? :redface:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
almost always fake photo, probably a homo or fat chick cutting and pasting another really hot atb pics and sending to you

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw an atb angel cleaning tables in songsongjurong. my table was already wiped but she came by and wiped thoroughly one more time just because i was sitting down having a teh c siew dai with no one else around. we had eye contact. she smiled when i said hsieh hsieh but frowned when i said no more cpf.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw an atb angel cleaning tables in songsongjurong. my table was already wiped but she came by and wiped thoroughly one more time just because i was sitting down having a teh c siew dai with no one else around. we had eye contact. she smiled when i said hsieh hsieh but frowned when i said no more cpf.
you no bring your 4-legged companion with you and tell atb "lurve me, lurve my dog? :redface:
Sorry to hijack. I have this sweet viet bu who seems to be into me. What's the general opinion of them? :biggrin:
should'nt it be the other round? :confused: