• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Advice for Atb

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
atb is the flavour of one of my friends. he will chat up a few before biz trips. then huat one in shanghai, one in beijing all in the same week. different from hooker, get free tour guide and can f unlimited times during stay

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
atb is the flavour of one of my friends. he will chat up a few before biz trips. then huat one in shanghai, one in beijing all in the same week. different from hooker, get free tour guide and can f unlimited times during stay
Good idea!

Rather than shifting the goalposts here, I can shift myself to the goalposts. :biggrin:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ATB updated her wechat moment with this exercising video. Means what ah :biggrin: :biggrin:
C7AEF3A1-79D6-4209-9F41-B13F9D7EB221.gif
do