• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please explain.
omg fingers gonna fall off :eek: . Alrighty then, but I'm no scholar or historian and am seriously taking shortcuts... :x3:

To illustrate this, I'm going to start by using India and Pakistan. Long long ago, they were largely one entity under British rule. Then come independence. Muslims demanded a separate state to protect themselves from religious persecution, Hindus I believe preferred it whole, well because they were always Indian. The poms in all their wisdom granted this separate state wish, whereupon mass upheaval and uprisings followed. Lots of people died.

The jews also requested a homeland in the Middle East because of the holocaust and their long history of religious persecution, so the territory under British control was ceded to the jews to create the state of Israel. Never mind the people already living there peacefully under nominal British rule, Jews, Muslims, Christians et al. Under the highbrow intentions of welfare for a religiously persecuted group we now have all the anguish and bloodshed today.

Hong Kong was officially British till the end of time, but in the interest of good optics was given back to China. Well you can ask the Hongkies how that went.

I can go on, but let's come back to bolehland and sinkieland. When independence was granted in Malaysia, there was some form of enshrining Malay/Muslim pre-eminence into the legal constitution or framework as part of their well-meaning departure at that time. I figure there were some shenanigans involved with Singapore because they were granted independence at different times. But in the end, LKY was in a desperate enough situation back then that he felt that he needed Malaysia, and so I believe he made Malay the official language, anthem in Malay etc and enshrined their rights and their special status semi-officially to be allowed into the Malaysian fold.

My apologies for not knowing more about the local situation. I glean my info from true scholars of full history warts and all which in Singapore tends to be a bit scarce. The official version rarely mentions all the ugly details.

So in short, the British with their mighty empire were well-intentioned, but just largely listened to special interest groups (ugh I hate that bunch of people), so gave rise to the problems in the world still in existence today.

edit : oh I forgot that stupid India/Pakistan division thing, there are more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan. That's how dumb the whole idea was. And if I wasn't clear above, the non-Paki's preferred it whole, Hindus and some Muslims.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Msg 45 he said this:

"Haven't you tried to consume non halal food in a halal food establishment and get muslims complain about you?
My experience was at a Swensens feeding my 1 year old daughter her home prepared baby food. Manager came over to say you cannot feed her that. We told him she is a baby. Do you have baby food on your menu?"

So clearly, he was referring to visibly "non-halal" food.

Now it is "chicken porridge" where his imaginary Muslim family had bionic eyes and extraordinary sense of smell. From a "table about one behind and in the opposite row" that they were seated at, they were able to tell that the minced or slivers of meat prepared and mixed in porridge for a one year old baby was either "pork" or some sort of "non-halal" meat.

His imaginary Swensens Manager then walks up to his table to tell him "no outside food allowed whatsoever" and not "no non-halal food allowed whatsoever".

And because his imaginary Swensens Manager referred to "no outside food", his imaginary Swensens Manager decided Doktoh Quack look dumb enough so his imaginary Swensens Manager decided to cleverly weave a story and a link between "outside food", "MUIS" and a "certification fine" for Doktoh and Mrs Quack.

If any clowns believe his bullshit story, I have a GCB in Nassim that I inherited from my yet-to-be-born great-grandnephew twice removed that I am willing to sell for a mere $500/=. The stamp duty is also on me.

Doktoh Quack, if you want to tell bullshit stories, please try to make them credible in the first place.

Typical sinkie like doktoh Quack always like to act smart. If it was true then he should have seen clearly "Halal" sign was tere and also no outside food allowed. Hes already in the wrong but never admit his mistake but put the blame on others. And poor Malay family took the blame. Then come here kpkb. Should go to Speakers Corner lah.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually thanks for bringing this up. I starting to realise mudslimes are actually Jews. Bcos stoning etc is Abrahamic laws. All these kpkb are like the Pharisees in the old testament.
All three Abrahamic religions are very interconnected. They all share the same root, Judaism. But the other two slowly moulded and modified themselves to the cultures they were in to be what they are today. Christianity spread north and west, whereas Islam came to dominate the original area and areas eastward. Jews in the main ended up displaced to parts of Eastern Europe and some in Spain and North Africa.

Also of interest is that Islam recognizes Jesus.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one I totally dunno. :confused: I take at face value and would like to know what really happened. If you noticed, I ask about the mechanics of what happened. I wanted to know his situation step by step. Till now, I can't be sure, so I just have to take at face value, but I believe in open forum so he should clarify. I think it would be helpful to address why he's so upset. If true, (again I dunno!), then don't you think it's too much?

He already told his story. U are a smart guy. I believe u can derive ur own conclusion fm his story. If people dont like certain race/religion, they can cook up any stories just to bring em down. Fish...pork? He dont even know? Sssshhhh...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
He already told his story. U are a smart guy. I believe u can derive ur own conclusion fm his story. If people dont like certain race/religion, they can cook up any stories just to bring em down. Fish...pork? He dont even know? Sssshhhh...
It's possible he cook up. It's also possible he's a poor storyteller. My only conclusion is that not enough facts, too much hearsay so whole thing cannot conclude.

But I wish all parties the best and peacefully coexist. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. U are right. So any difference Halal restaurant from Malay restaurant?

Yes. I distinguish between a race and a religion. You don't have a choice with race whatsoever. You are born that way and nothing you can do can change that. Even Michael Jackson go whiten his skin cannot change that. So I will never hantam someone for their race nor will I let it slide.

Religion on the other hand is a construct of philosophy. Whether or not people realise it, it's a choice. Everyday, someone chooses to be Muslim, Christian, whatever. You also have to choose to be a good person or not etc... Today I may choose to be Christian for example, but what's stopping me from giving up tomorrow or being Muslim tomorrow. Nothing. Maybe people will hate you or whatever, but you can still make that choice. You cannot change your face and skin colour or DNA.

So when it's a choice, I believe people should make choices responsibly, meaning to themselves, their society and their loved ones. Religion is a choice, politics is a choice. So when people make choices poorly, it really is a shame. sayang.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
All three Abrahamic religions are very interconnected. They all share the same root, Judaism. But the other two slowly moulded and modified themselves to the cultures they were in to be what they are today. Christianity spread north and west, whereas Islam came to dominate the original area and areas eastward. Jews in the main ended up displaced to parts of Eastern Europe and some in Spain and North Africa.

Also of interest is that Islam recognizes Jesus.
Recognise Jesus is one thing. Following Jesus is another. Even the Devil believe in God n believe in Jesus.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. U are right. So any difference Halal restaurant from Malay restaurant?
Being a m&d is being a mudslime. For most mudslimes, apostasy is forbidden. Especially in singkieland n mudland.

Switched at birth, now he wants to switch religion
06-02-07, 05:22 AM

Switched at birth, now he wants to switch religion

Mon Feb 5, 8:42 AM ET

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 3 (Reuters Life!) - A Malaysian Muslim man switched at birth in a hospital mix-up wants to change his name after being reunited with his ethnic-Chinese biological family and become a Buddhist.

In multiracial Malaysia, ethnic Malays, who are mostly Muslim, form a majority of the population of roughly 26 million, while ethnic Chinese and ethnic Indians account for about 25 percent and 8 percent respectively.

Sales executive Zulhaidi Omar, 29, was raised in an ethnic Malay family, and discovered his true origins only after a Chinese woman at a supermarket where he worked noticed his features were similar to those of her father, newspapers said.

"The girl who was always looking at me was actually my elder sister who suspected that I was her brother because of my striking resemblance to our father," the Star newspaper quoted Zulhaidi as telling reporters.

Three visits by the girl and her parents convinced him to take a DNA test that confirmed the ties, he added.

Zulhaidi, who unwittingly spent 20 years just a few miles from his real family, now lives with them in Batu Pahat in southern Johor state. But it took him six months before he began to call his parents "Mum" and "Dad."

His natural father, Teo Ma Leong, 66, said he had always suspected the fifth of his six children was switched at birth, because the boy had a dark complexion, the Star said.

"A check with the hospital gave us no clues, so we brought him up as one of our own, although we knew our actual son was out there somewhere," Teo added.

As a child, Zulhaidi said, he was teased about his Chinese-like features and never felt accepted by the family in which he was brought up, so he left them when he was 13.

"My Malay father had left us when I was three," he said. "My mother remarried, but I could not get along with my stepfather, so I left."

He waited on tables and worked at a car wash to put himself through school, eventually ending up with a diploma in business administration.

The other changeling, Tian Fa, 29, was brought up by the Teos, married a Chinese woman, and has no intention of seeking out his biological parents, the Star said.

Now Zulhaidi wants to renounce Islam and take a Chinese name.

Whether Muslims can convert to another faith is a tricky legal question in Malaysia, where Islam is the official religion, although freedom of worship is a constitutional right.

Ethnic Malays are deemed to be Muslim from birth, but the country's highest civil court has yet to rule on whether they have the right to convert to another religion.

The family was also contemplating a suit against the Batu Pahat hospital over the mix-up that split and traumatized it, the New Straits Times newspaper added.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So when it's a choice, I believe people should make choices responsibly, meaning to themselves, their society and their loved ones. Religion is a choice, politics is a choice. So when people make choices poorly, it really is a shame. sayang.

Just respect each other religion. Bring food fm outside also blame others. Sssshhhh...

As for Malay or Halal restaurant, teres no difference. Both dont serve pork.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recognise Jesus is one thing. Following Jesus is another. Even the Devil believe in God n believe in Jesus.
Look at mudslimes, they talk soo much about Jesus being revered but they claim Christians are infidels because Christians believe in the divinity of Jesus. And only God is God. And yet the way Mohd is portrayed , they might as well make Mohd God.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at mudslimes, they talk soo much about Jesus being revered but they claim Christians are infidels because Christians believe in the divinity of Jesus. And only God is God. And yet the way Mohd is portrayed , they might as well make Mohd God.

And this is what Mohd said specifically NOT to deify him... but...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this is what Mohd said specifically NOT to deify him... but...

Why but?

1555327981503.png

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just respect each other religion. Bring food fm outside also blame others. Sssshhhh...

As for Malay or Halal restaurant, teres no difference. Both dont serve pork.
Yes you are right, mudslimes can bring mudslimes food to cina restaurant. But vice versa cannot. But also cina no good. All their signs say 'No Outside Food Allowed' so mudslimes can't bring mudslimes food into cina restaurant

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you are right, mudslimes can bring mudslimes food to cina restaurant. But vice versa cannot. But also cina no good. All their signs say 'No Outside Food Allowed' so mudslimes can't bring mudslimes food into cina restaurant

I dont patronise ceena restaurant. Go take ur medication. I can see u r high now..