• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A typical Malay culture...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read and you will realize that is how Malay are...you will give and give and they will take and take. The guy have to give in and change all aspect of his life but the Minah just do nothing...

You can expect the same from the Malay in other aspect of life. They are asking for more rights over other races (Article 152 & 153), Hijab (in uniform groups), special treatment (illegal parking on Fridays), more subsidy in education, more subsidy in welfare, more Malay students in Uni, more Islamic education, etc.

Dylan says he won over his girlfriend by shedding tears as he confessed his feelings to her.

Here is their entry for the Valentine's Day Love Story Contest this year:

"I met my girlfriend almost six years ago when I was registering for class for the first day of school in ITE.

"She was literally standing right in front of me in the queue, not dressed up, with no make up on but yet she was able to catch my attention even before catching a glimpse of how she actually look like.

"Surprisingly, she was in the exact same orientation class as me and I was thrilled to know that.

"Our first conversation started with a shock when I spoke to her in Chinese and she replied, “I am not Chinese, I am Malay”.

"Due to her fair skin tone and complexion, I was totally astonished and shocked that she is a PURE Malay with no mix of blood.

"But, that didn’t stop me to grow even more fond of her, my feelings for her just got stronger as the days, weeks and months passed, we were already very close to each other at that point of time and she even thought that I was going to be her best 'GUY FRIEND'.

"Finally, I managed to gather up the courage to ask her out for a date during Valentine’s Day, It was a great day spent but it didn’t end off every well after I was rejected after confessing.

"Tears were shed on that day, but those tears didn’t go to waste as they managed to touch her heart when she mentioned that no one had ever cried for her.

"I was given an opportunity and a shot at this interracial relationship.

"It begin with a rocky start, there were many obstacles and really difficult and hard times that we went through, especially when it came to family, beliefs and culture.

"Throughout the years of the relationship, I’ve refrained from many things to accommodate her culture and beliefs and it was definitely not an easy task given the fact I have been doing what I do for more than a decade.

"There were times when we had very frequent time-outs and break-ups but somehow or other ended up being together again because of the strong bond we share.

"After four years, coming from a Buddhist family background and as an ex-Christian, I adopted and learn the Islamic belief and started practicing Islam as much as I could and taking up on religious classes and attending Islamic seminars and lessons, Alhamdulilah (All Praises Be To God), our relationship just magically turned around for the better.

"We’ve started to have almost zero fall-outs as religion has taught me many great things and I’ve become even more patient and understanding towards her.

"We would often study, learn and share our knowledge about Islam and I normally end up giving her lessons and lectures.

"She claims her family has grown fond of me and I actually feel it myself.

"Her dad never worries when he knows that she’s out with me and her mum gradually approved of us being close with each other.

"During Hari Raya, her relatives were extremely hospitable to me and I grew fond of their culture as well.

"My mum eventually starts understanding and being more accommodating to my Islamic lifestyle and everything were going smoothly and I believe strongly that it is by the will of God.

"It has been close to six years to date now and it was never an easy ride to take having a interracial relationship.

"But I believe that this can serve as proof that having interracial relationships may not be as bad as what traditional people think.

"My girlfriend and I often share about our future plans together, achieving our careers, dreams, getting married, having a family and waking each other up for morning prayers.

"I’ve never met someone that can make me so complete and I believe that she is the one for me, by God’s will. Amin."

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Circumcision coming , standby :biggrin:
Change of surname coming , standby :eek:
At least you get a burial ground when you passed on :p
No bacon for breakfast that's for sure :rolleyes:
Your friends and relatives will shun you :oIo:

A classic case of little head ruling the big head :wink:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problems with Muslim religion. Its way too exclusive!
I like Minahs but i dont like the idea of converting. Why cant it be the other way round? I speaketh the truth. If there is no specific religion, our society wont have incests, teenage marriages, divorces & re-marrying with baggages in tow.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They will call you selfish, self-centred and is discriminating them if you dun do it their way. Some will even call you anti-islam.

They forget that if looking at the other way round, they are the one who are all the above.

I like Minahs but i dont like the idea of converting. Why cant it be the other way round? I speaketh the truth. If there is no specific religion, our society wont have incests, teenage marriages, divorces & re-marrying with baggages in tow.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking for the right to wear hijab is not taking away anyone else's rights to their faith. Its not like they are forcing Chinese not to wear skirts or anything.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They do have the right but just not in uniform group. They have a choice and they decide to join the uniform group (clearly knowing the rules) and now wants it to change because of them?

Isn't that force it down people's throat? Then they say it is their rights to join the uniform group? Hijab is just a start, the rest will surely come later.

Talking about their rights and freedom to choose? What irony when the religion is the strictest amongst all religions.

Asking for the right to wear hijab is not taking away anyone else's rights to their faith. Its not like they are forcing Chinese not to wear skirts or anything.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minahs are getting quite extinct nowadays . I mean those without tudungs.:cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will call you selfish, self-centred and is discriminating them if you dun do it their way. Some will even call you anti-islam.

They forget that if looking at the other way round, they are the one who are all the above.

Malays have special privileges as dictated in article 152 of Singapore constitution. But they were dispersed all over the island in a PAP designed ethnic cleansing of Malay majority areas, thus have no voice in parliament except the ones selected by PAP. Their kampung lands were acquired to make HDB flats and populated by others.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fair statement. Personally I have no issue with the hijab. The Sikhs have been wearing their turbans for the longest time, why the sudden double standard about the tudung?

If the concern is about Islamic terrorism, the hijab is at most the symptom of the increasing radicalization of Islam worldwide. Wearing the hijab does not lead to terrorism.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is all they want, special privileges. They re so lack of confidence to go on equal rights?

Malays have special privileges as dictated in article 152 of Singapore constitution. But they were dispersed all over the island in a PAP designed ethnic cleansing of Malay majority areas, thus have no voice in parliament except the ones selected by PAP. Their kampung lands were acquired to make HDB flats and populated by others.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No issue with Hijab but just not uniform group. How would you feel if a female soldier/police wearing Hijab in during active duties?

Then there are some idiots in facebook who said, then these ladies should be given special duties like those desk bound jobs...see asking for special privileges again.

Fair statement. Personally I have no issue with the hijab. The Sikhs have been wearing their turbans for the longest time, why the sudden double standard about the tudung?

If the concern is about Islamic terrorism, the hijab is at most the symptom of the increasing radicalization of Islam worldwide. Wearing the hijab does not lead to terrorism.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No issue with Hijab but just not uniform group. How would you feel if a female soldier/police wearing Hijab in during active duties?

If you're talking about the military or police where the integrity of the uniform is paramount, I'd say no hijab. But I'm OK with the hijab in the corporate or hospitality sectors where employees may have to wear a uniform, e.g. banks, hospitals, restaurants, etc.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This I agree. As long as the headdress does not interfere with the job. It should be fine.

If you're talking about the military or police where the integrity of the uniform is paramount, I'd say no hijab. But I'm OK with the hijab in the corporate or hospitality sectors where employees may have to wear a uniform, e.g. banks, hospitals, restaurants, etc.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read and you will realize that is how Malay are...you will give and give and they will take and take. The guy have to give in and change all aspect of his life but the Minah just do nothing...

You can expect the same from the Malay in other aspect of life. They are asking for more rights over other races (Article 152 & 153), Hijab (in uniform groups), special treatment (illegal parking on Fridays), more subsidy in education, more subsidy in welfare, more Malay students in Uni, more Islamic education, etc.

It is in their nature to suck the life force form the soil and spit back at it.

Why should they deserve anything special when they themselves are immigrants?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is all they want, special privileges. They re so lack of confidence to go on equal rights?

Why do u think m&d-laysia still insist on having the Bumi rights their way? They know for sure their own race wont survive if theyre on the same footing with the other races! And to proclaim theyre a world class equality based race, my char siew is laughing non stop!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then the argument never ends if same bayi is allowed to wear the turban in the SPF and Army.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then the argument never ends if same bayi wears the turban in uniforms.

Technically I agree. But nations all over the world have traditionally tolerated the turban, not least the Brits during the Raj:

5th-Battalion-The-Sikh-Regiment.jpg

Maybe this set a precedent in the various Commonwealth nations. Maybe the concession was/is also made because of their very small numbers worldwide, 0.39% of world population. And maybe the turban doesn't interfere with the job or with the overall look of the uniform as much as the hijab which flows down to the shoulders and upper chest.

But with 1.6 billion Muslims (800 million females) worldwide, most non-Muslim nations would think twice about setting another precedent with the hijab.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the whole damn world knows this hijab is just a start.

You gave Sikhs the turban, it will stop there.

You give muslims the hijab, they will think of what is next to ask for. Islam public toilet, islam mrt carriage, islam movie theatre? no end to this islam rubbish entitlement demands :kma: