• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. So many people tulan 'snake'. Chonburi FC supporters not enough to fight Buriram Supporters. Their supporters quite 'hiong'. Buriram's nemesis is actually Muang Thong.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Late lunch today. Had kao pad bai ka pao moo sab with kai dao. This is basil leave and minced pork. Thb 77
5d1b16d2.jpg

My wife's favoutire

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Buriram can go fuck off! My dislike for the team stems from the snake that owns the team.....traditionally they have never been strong or famous..........machiam a mancity or chelsea earlier......helped by funds flowing in.

If you have met Chonburifc he will surely tell you how much I hate Buriram due to the same reasons.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric Cantona kungfu kick best in football. Stephen Chow Shaolin team and Patrick Tse Devil team also no match.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning guys. Here's some pics taken at Walking Street last night.

9f1cf86c.jpg

The other end of walking street (Near Bali Hi Pier). Lucky to find a parking lot at Bali Hi else have to pay THB 40 to park at Club MIXX.

c6f3d234.jpg

Rolling Stone Bar

3ef030d3.jpg

Rolling Stone Bar. Live band.

67dc2f56.jpg

Past by Living Dolls.

45dda8e9.jpg

And finally, have a few draft beer at Bacarra. Sorry, no pics allowed in these joints.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup. Past 2 days very busy in Kaohsiung. Tomorrow night going home. Today another busy afternoon.