• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said it ! But she is now the benchmark for Taiwanese beauty.

Yes, her acting skills not too bad but not earth moving. She parachuted from being a fashion model.

When I was having casual conversations with a few of my Taiwanese friends, and lamenting that the recent crops were not as good as before in terms of beauty, they retorted with 隨棠. Of course, they're referring to her face after she had gone under the knife (but many don't realize she went under the knife). Even then, I could see she is ugly. Many guys just could not see beyond SK II.

p122242724830.jpg

She looks better in this picture though.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow even screws have exhibition. One thing good about such places is i'm sure it won't be crowded with ppl not from the industry that will mingle around there. Any chio models to take picture in there or not?

This is my first time to the fair. I bought so much screws that I no need to come see any new things because my hands are full. Anyway to tell you the truth I come here to take a break la. Nothing serious here. Just relax and maybe shopping for some wood carvings.

I just got back from dinner, had two bottles of Taiwan beer and sea food (really not bad but expensive) with my partners here. I think I go sleep early.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNXmar1.jpegFresh strawberries in Chiangmai, with fine salt (mixed with sugar) + spice. Only thb60 for 2 takeaway jars, where can get? Probably end winter season.

And pls focus on strawbs, not background:p

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cnx3.jpegcnx2.jpeg
Bit more flavour from north. Tawandeng Chiangmai, but separate group from TWD Bkk/Sg (with branches Isaan). More late drinking crowd. Truth be told, food so so -cannot beat other TWD group. Not own micro brewery too (so it's regular beer), and kah moo is over fried (like fossil). No shows either.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bit more flavour from north. Tawandeng Chiangmai, but separate group from TWD Bkk/Sg (with branches Isaan). More late drinking crowd.

I've been there. At nimman area. Go late. Early, nobody there.
Nearby places that are good (aside from all the clubs like Monkey bar etc) is the Furama hotel at Hillside (hillside is a massive condo) - top floor is alfresco dining that gives you a great view of the city and the mountains. Behind the hotel is a massive mookata buffet place that's relatively cheap @ 150B.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
f15668e8.jpg

麻酱麵 TWD35.00

9309a487.jpg

鱼丸/馄饨汤 TWD25.00

aad9b6ba.jpg

高丽菜 TWD30.00

5fc24820.jpg

This is the shop next to 冈山 a place called 路竹。

Last edited: