• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought this was a good one (speaks volumes) with Democrats recent bravado :biggrin:

6dab87c14a8e0db9c05b561142e0a4c4.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HGot back to Bangkok liao. At 8.15pm panicked cos forgot to cut hair and barber closed so drove around in search of one and found this

View attachment 40759

Got to pay 250 baht or $10 for this haircut but I normally pay 70 baht or only $3 so this is very expensive for me
View attachment 40756

Was hungry after haircut and there's a boiled rice shop just next to it

View attachment 40757

View attachment 40758

View attachment 40760

View attachment 40761

Boiled rice is very delicious, owner use only seabass and this bowl cost only 50 baht or $2

View attachment 40762

View attachment 40763

Total cost = $7.20
250 Beri expensive.

555 the khao tom pla shop signboard is “khao tom pla chonburi”. The fish is grapong right?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the news about the tropical storm posted by YY. Yup! Datang Sin City laew. Now local time 08:25
Remember to post flood pics. I'm still trying to list out which are the areas that are prone to flooding.

Does Thepprasit flood at all ? Thappraya seems on the higher plane, so the flood water must trickle down to Pattaya 3rd Road, I think.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember to post flood pics. I'm still trying to list out which are the areas that are prone to flooding.

Does Thepprasit flood at all ? Thappraya seems on the higher plane, so the flood water must trickle down to Pattaya 3rd Road, I think.
Never seen Thepprasit flood before. In fact, the only place that flood in Jomtien the is the area near Rompho market side, Between Soi 5 and Soi 7. If rain is exceptionally heavy, can go all the way from Gallery condo to Hanuman junction (rare). Khao Talo and khao Noi avoid at all cost, most of the youtube videos of “pattaya river flow” are videos of flooding in these 2 areas. Used to stay at Khao Talo and flooding is a nightmare as the residents need to cross the rail tracks.

Sukumvit have 2 main flood prone areas. 1. Pattaya North- from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital all the way to the Pattaya North traffic light junction. (Used to stay opposite Pattaya Bangkok Hospital)

2. Pattaya South - this junction most famous, almost all the flood pics I posted are from this area.

Some parts of Old Naklua very prone to flash flood especially during high tide. Some shops build a permanent low walls (1 to 1.5 feet) in front of shops or most will standby sandbags in front of shop.

Good news is flood in Pattaya usually come fast and go fast unless very prolong heavy rain which results in serious flooding which I only encounter twice in 10 years stay here. Serious flooding means lives and property damage risks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today, this morning. storm have one fatal accident involving a former famous child actor, nick named “Nong In” from TV7 (chong jed).Heavy rain cause BM to lose control and crash.
Accident happened at Bang Pa In (after rangsit) Ayuthaya.
Rip.

Cr:posttoday

Cr: posttoday

On social media also have other pics of the accident but will just post the above pics.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Today, this morning. storm have one fatal accident involving a former famous child actor, nick named “Nong In” from TV7 (chong jed).Heavy rain cause BM to lose control and crash.
Accident happened at Bang Pa In (after rangsit) Ayuthaya.
Rip.

Cr:posttoday

On social media also have other pics of the accident but will just post the above pics.

Heavy rain did not cause the crash. Lousy driving and not adjusting speed to the conditions is the cause.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy rain did not cause the crash. Lousy driving and not adjusting speed to the conditions is the cause.
Agreed boss, but that’s how the news reported here. Sort of culture here when something bad happened, everyone is at fault except ownself.

Anyway, good road safety reminder for road users.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed boss, but that’s how the news reported here. Sort of culture here when something bad happened, everyone is at fault except ownself.

Anyway, good road safety reminder for road users.
Take flood pics leh. Last week I was in Thappraya, nabeh, no heavy rain.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take flood pics leh. Last week I was in Thappraya, nabeh, no heavy rain.
555...think me got direct contact with Tin Gong arh? Want to flood jio flood meh?

Have to wait for rain heavy heavy come again and must be high tide also. Tomorrow morning look promising but no gurantee.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relationship gone awry, lucky not his prized possession :eek:

Woman held after Briton knifed over breakup

• Bangkok Post Published: 7/04/2018 at 05:15 PM
c1_1442439_620x413.jpg

PATTAYA: A local woman faces assault charges after a British man was stabbed when he broke off their relationship, police say.

Wassana Karndee, 38, was apprehended on Soi Taengmor in Pattaya Klang, Bang Lamung district, shortly after the knife attack on Kim Patrick Poole, 67, on Friday night, said Pol Maj Gen Nanthachart Supamongkhol, chief of Chon Buri police.

Mr Poole was stabbed in the stomach at his apartment on Soi Bua Khao in Pattaya Klang and fled outside. Local residents spotted him in distress and rushed him to Pattaya Memorial Hospital, where he is in stable condition and still receiving treatment.

Police who responded to a call around 7pm found a fruit knife and a cloth stained with blood in the apartment, and Ms Wassana was arrested shortly afterward.

Officers said Ms Wassana confessed to the assault. She reportedly told them that she and Mr Poole had been romantically involved for over three years before he recently shunned her. When he told her that he no longer wanted her to stay with him, they quarrelled and she stabbed him once.

Ms Wassana herself sustained a knife wound to her left hand. After seeing Mr Poole fall down, she said, she changed clothes and fled to a nearby alley, where she was caught.

Police charged her with assault and causing serious injury before taking her to the Pattaya Court to seek her detention.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"lokjeet" is similan ? :rolleyes:o_O:oops:
“Rok Jeet” means pervert. If use as prefix, means crazy for something. For example “Bonut Rok Jit Roop Nam Tuang (Bonut is crazy over flood pics)”.

Chonburi Rok Jit Tonychat (Chonburi is crazy about tonychat).

Khao Jai Bor?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relationship gone awry, lucky not his prized possession :eek:

Woman held after Briton knifed over breakup

• Bangkok Post Published: 7/04/2018 at 05:15 PM
View attachment 40801
PATTAYA: A local woman faces assault charges after a British man was stabbed when he broke off their relationship, police say.

Wassana Karndee, 38, was apprehended on Soi Taengmor in Pattaya Klang, Bang Lamung district, shortly after the knife attack on Kim Patrick Poole, 67, on Friday night, said Pol Maj Gen Nanthachart Supamongkhol, chief of Chon Buri police.

Mr Poole was stabbed in the stomach at his apartment on Soi Bua Khao in Pattaya Klang and fled outside. Local residents spotted him in distress and rushed him to Pattaya Memorial Hospital, where he is in stable condition and still receiving treatment.

Police who responded to a call around 7pm found a fruit knife and a cloth stained with blood in the apartment, and Ms Wassana was arrested shortly afterward.

Officers said Ms Wassana confessed to the assault. She reportedly told them that she and Mr Poole had been romantically involved for over three years before he recently shunned her. When he told her that he no longer wanted her to stay with him, they quarrelled and she stabbed him once.

Ms Wassana herself sustained a knife wound to her left hand. After seeing Mr Poole fall down, she said, she changed clothes and fled to a nearby alley, where she was caught.

Police charged her with assault and causing serious injury before taking her to the Pattaya Court to seek her detention.
Me gurantee is not about failed relationship. Its all about money.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Rok Jeet” means pervert. If use as prefix, means crazy for something. For example “Bonut Rok Jit Roop Nam Tuang (Bonut is crazy over flood pics)”.

Chonburi Rok Jit Tonychat (Chonburi is crazy about tonychat).

Khao Jai Bor?

Show me the Thai scripts. :rolleyes::rolleyes: