• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe, On lah. Get the new GS! Also well as the pickup. :biggrin:

Hope you had a great time at old home. Today never go Dempsey Hill lor?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be another CNY dinner 8pm (9pm SG time) tonight organized by partners for staffs/families/customers. Only know last minute.

I siao liaoz, almost finish a bottle of Red label liaoz and mao mak mak. Understand later have to give a short speech in English. Hope don't make a fool of myself. Colleague also remind my not to wear shorts/sandals cos' got photograph taking session.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to feel young again.:wink:

Saw many Civic with very chio body kits. Model is 2006 model which is almost the same as the current model. Want to give this a face lift. Any suggestions? Prefer to retain silver color. Budget around SGD 4,000. Turbo kit is out. Type R also out.

Attachments

• P1000658.jpg
    P1000658.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, my taste still quite Beng but as long as I like it, why not? This is the bumper I like but front hood need to operation, 'open knife'.

custom-body-kit-honda-civic-3.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe, On lah. Get the new GS! Also well as the pickup. :biggrin:

Hope you had a great time at old home. Today never go Dempsey Hill lor?

No Dempsey la. Closed. Tomorrow back to Bangkok liao.

You take care and enjoy your dinner with friends and partners.

Cheers.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Dempsey la. Closed. Tomorrow back to Bangkok liao.

You take care and enjoy your dinner with friends and partners.

Cheers.
Same to you. Have a nice time at home! Me now, sort of miss the vegetarian bee hoon at BLK 46-1. Anyway, have a pleasant trip back to BKK. Now, getting ready to go for another round of Danza Kaduro before dinner. :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
May all your wishes come true in the Dragon year! Happy Dragon Year!

My wish this year is to have lesser headaches. And if possible, a body kit for my old civic. Heard the body kit in ROC is very top notch. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

As for body kit for your Civic, I'm not familiar. I'm not exactly a 車神 in RoC :biggrin:

Civic is not a popular car in RoC because of its attachments with 痞子. This is the situation in RoC. When I first suggested getting a Civic, I was immediately put down by those around me. Even the new Mazda 3 is considered a 痞子 car, and I saw it with my own eyes when I was in 高雄。

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks!

As for body kit for your Civic, I'm not familiar. I'm not exactly a 車神 in RoC :biggrin:

Civic is not a popular car in RoC because of its attachments with 痞子. This is the situation in RoC. When I first suggested getting a Civic, I was immediately put down by those around me. Even the new Mazda 3 is considered a 痞子 car, and I saw it with my own eyes when I was in 高雄。

KYP your 4 wishes I also hope you at least get the first 3. Last one looks like spells trouble. Anyway wish you all the best get what you wish bro.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a pic of a LOS Ang Pows. No difference with other Ang Pows. The Thai words on the smaller Ang Pow is in Teochew which says "Xin Jia Yu Yi, Xin Ni Huat Chai". The Thai words on the larger Ang Pow is in Thai, "Ram Ruay Talort Pi, Mang Mi Talort Pai". It means "Wealth whole year, Have Abundance forever".
P1000722.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The LOS version of SG's Mixed Vegetable Rice (Zha Chai Fan) is known as Khao Gaeng (Rice/Curry). Style is similar, Khao Gaeng outlets can be found in food court, roadside, shops and even motorbike. Just asked for white rice and select the dishes. Usually, 2 dishes plus rice is around THB 35/40. Have never eat Khao Gaeng costing more than THB 50. Here's my breakfast, minced pork/vegetable with egg at THB 40. Aroi!

P1000710.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another nice bike (red plate) spotted at my apartment. This is a real monster, Suzuki GSX 1300R. More than 10 times the power of my Scoopy. Saw some Canadian regulatory sticker on the bike. This bike probably can buy a brand new Vios/City.

P1000717.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice bike (red plate) spotted at my apartment. This is a real monster, Suzuki GSX 1300R. More than 10 times the power of my Scoopy. Saw some Canadian regulatory sticker on the bike. This bike probably can buy a brand new Vios/City.

Brand new one is 830,000 baht. Can buy your Civic brand new.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's a pic of a LOS Ang Pows. No difference with other Ang Pows. The Thai words on the smaller Ang Pow is in Teochew which says "Xin Jia Yu Yi, Xin Ni Huat Chai". The Thai words on the larger Ang Pow is in Thai, "Ram Ruay Talort Pi, Mang Mi Talort Pai". It means "Wealth whole year, Have Abundance forever".

Thanks chonburifc I've stayed here a few years still not seen a Thai angpow.

The LOS version of SG's Mixed Vegetable Rice (Zha Chai Fan) is known as Khao Gaeng (Rice/Curry). Style is similar, Khao Gaeng outlets can be found in food court, roadside, shops and even motorbike. Just asked for white rice and select the dishes. Usually, 2 dishes plus rice is around THB 35/40. Have never eat Khao Gaeng costing more than THB 50. Here's my breakfast, minced pork/vegetable with egg at THB 40.

Wonder Hainan curry rice will be well receive here in LOS.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks chonburifc I've stayed here a few years still not seen a Thai angpow.

Wonder Hainan curry rice will be well receive here in LOS.
Hehehehe, your 8 boxes of real firecrackers waiting for you. How about taking a video and post the firecrackers?

Think Hainanese Curry rice can sell here, not over spicy. The curry rice here still a long way to go.