• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far all the pics of reunion dinner dishes don't appear appetizing to me at all.

This one more aroy aroy:

bangkoksoapymassage1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The first time you landed in Poseidon, they should have given you an ang pow. :biggrin:

Seriously bro, two weeks ago went there, always see the same person but not been there since before flood so about 3 months already. Girl gave me a present a basket of 12 small bottles of Brands Essense Chicken inquire touched and also paiseh because so many charbors looking at me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehehe, your 8 boxes of real firecrackers waiting for you. How about taking a video and post the firecrackers?

Think Hainanese Curry rice can sell here, not over spicy. The curry rice here still a long way to go.

Ok I try but not tonight I plan on 15th day fire them. I really feel like starting food business here in LOS.

Probably he kena Motorcycle Kong Tao. :smile:

See the difference in the tyre size between this monster and my scoopy?

View attachment 3589

Li buay paiseh ah

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So far all the pics of reunion dinner dishes don't appear appetizing to me at all.

This one more aroy aroy:

bangkoksoapymassage1.jpg

Yum yum you into this? Can be addictive if kenna good GG who can tag team and perform naturally not fake but actually enjoying it. Can be the sexiest thing one experience. Kenna twice and GG are both good friends and enjoy each others company occasionally. Very lucky.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yum yum you into this? Can be addictive if kenna good GG who can tag team and perform naturally not fake but actually enjoying it. Can be the sexiest thing one experience. Kenna twice and GG are both good friends and enjoy each others company occasionally. Very lucky.

What is GG ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi guys. Chinese New Year for me in Singapore is over. So soon. Now on board TG414 ready to fly home to Bangkok Mahanakhon. Supposed to take 6.15pm flight but got to airport early so staff put us on an earlier light 3.55pm. Good. Tomorrow will start work. Catch you guys in Bangkok. Taking off soon.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys. Chinese New Year for me in Singapore is over. So soon. Now on board TG414 ready to fly home to Bangkok Mahanakhon. Supposed to take 6.15pm flight but got to airport early so staff put us on an earlier light 3.55pm. Good. Tomorrow will start work. Catch you guys in Bangkok. Taking off soon.

Bon voyage.

RoC CNY holidays = 8 days !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Renovation at my new office almost done but finishing not to my expectations. Here's the reception area.
Photo0157.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renovation at my new office almost done but finishing not to my expectations. Here's the reception area.

Hey, all you need is to get her
thai-girls-pancake-khemanit-4.jpg
to sit at the reception area, and the business will run on its own. No need to worry too much about standard of carpentry work, okay ?

Last edited: