• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A scary and crazy masked woman is on the prowl in SG

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should attend one of my flogging sessions as an audience ...
See how I slam them against the wall and make them strip willingly to be flogged.

That is only if you have managed to gain the initiative against her.

Otherwise, she will kick your balls and send them into perpetual motion like Newton pendulum. Your left ball will knock against your right ball, and your ball against your left ball ... it goes on and on. :frown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That is only if you have managed to gain the initiative against her.

Otherwise, she will kick your balls and send them into perpetual motion like Newton pendulum. Your left ball will knock against your right ball, and your ball against your left ball ... it goes on and on. :frown:
IlliterateOilyIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the 2 year covid-19 lockdown,many people have become crazy.

Just like those morons who genuinely believe wearing a mask protects them. :biggrin:

I feel for the kids subjected to all this bullshit... they will grow up to be maladjusted adults, assuming they reach adulthood alive. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A woman who is not well-fucked is a troublemaker. She either becomes a proactive troublemaker, or she becomes bitter, spiteful, passive-aggressive.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman who is not well-fucked is a troublemaker. She either becomes a proactive troublemaker, or she becomes bitter, spiteful, passive-aggressive.

Those who can't find a guy to fuck them must go for flog therapy to relieve their itch.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What you stated is fact. And I always extend my personal help to the attractive ones, the rest I tell to visit online stores to acquire plastic cylindrical appliances.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset