• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A scary and crazy masked woman is on the prowl in SG

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So everyone had better be on their best behaviour whilst in public:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at that. Phua jibye @ginfreely gansiokbin walking around and harassing people.
Gansiokbin always walk around people FYI if you are not aware. Gansiokbin ownself said one KNNBCCB

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will kick your balls before you can reach out for your whip.

The guy in the video was lucky. Wonder Tudung came to his rescue.

You should attend one of my flogging sessions as an audience ...
See how I slam them against the wall and make them strip willingly to be flogged.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at that. Phua jibye @ginfreely gansiokbin walking around and harassing people.
Gansiokbin always walk around people FYI if you are not aware. Gansiokbin ownself said one KNNBCCB
As always my uncle talked with proof and soon par.
@ginfreely is a son of the gan gong jibye of jibyes.

You are a Cantonese liar thief I never stepped out of my house garden into the neighborhood in night gown. And that was a thief that whistled at me first at food court then I walked around him.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/why-is-the-forum-full-of-hokkien-shit.265124/post-2865481

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those bengs deserve to have their food and drinks kicked over for being a public nuisance. Our RC crime neighbourhood watch is on the lookout for these punks.
I was going to say she's definitely a pap supporter. Siow and ya ya. Must also be an RC member. :biggrin: