• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A heavy day for me

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously do not know what to advise when there are kids involved. Normally the woman will get custody. Just marry a better woman and have new kids. One of the things you could do is go fuck her family. Tell her parents the least their shameless daughter could do is NOT to claim maintenance. If it does not happen keep harassing them till they break down mentally and give in. Tell them if they make things difficult for you, you will make sure the kids understand what a slut their mom is.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh....just cut all ties...why go thru so much problems... MoVe on lah...

He would like to, but court will ask him to pay maintenance and he cant win, that is why i suggest using "poison". Bro, divorce leaves a man with heavy economic burden even if not hus fault.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just marry a better woman and have new kids.

That is the worst advice you can give to a man who's getting divorced and getting raped by the Family Court.

Do not ever get married again. Ever.

The modern marriage is a rigged game. Rigged against men. Why play a rigged game?
Do you really want to take up another financial liability while you're paying alimony/child support?

The women are empowered and emboldened by law to get every penny from you. Any so-called 'good woman' will do this, because it's legal.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, sympathies and empathies, sincerely. A divorce is always painful (anyone who claims otherwise is just lying, either to others or to themselves, orboth).

Next, although some pple might be skeptical of this, but for all such relationship woes in need of advice, the person in the middle of it all, could do a Hilarion Reading to ask Hilarion for personal advice on the relationships, including asking Hilarion for info on all relevant past life and intermissive period karma of the individual relationships.

You *obviously* have strong karma with your ex-wife, which seeing as to how the marriage ended bitterly, with children involved and all, means the karma is ongoing and the experiences painful. Regardless of the courts' decision, and perhaps especially because of the court decision, it might be a good idea for you to hear out what Hilarion has to say about your situation, your relationship, and (Hilarion's suggestions on) what you can do for yourself and your children.

If you decide you might be interested and want more info on Hilarion, you can PM me, or google it out yourself.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would like to, but court will ask him to pay maintenance and he cant win, that is why i suggest using "poison". Bro, divorce leaves a man with heavy economic burden even if not hus fault.

fuck you understand, what's wrong paying maintenance for the kids?

For the bitch, yes fight all the way out if you can, if you advise him to siam even for his own children, you are really one mother fucking bastard.

i was brought up in a single parent family, in the early days having issue with money due to my fuck up dad refusing to pay maintenance. NOW i dun even call him or recognise him as my father.

this is one of the most idiotic comment i ever heard. for that you deserve this

FUCK YOU

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many ways to deal wif things.
If divorce is bad for u & making u suffer, don't do it until u have her in agreement with it.
Don't give her money, don't let her in, lock the door if she goes out late. Be rdy for trouble, give her hell but stay within the limits of the law.... play smart, be smart.

"there are many ways to deal wif things !!! "

U suffer b'cos u're soft & weak, be strong be smart.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think I did mentioned this story before in another thread but I will repeat it in point form here.

- Sinkie girl in her 20s who married a older guy probably in his early 40s
- Husband (the older guy is financially stable)
- Sinkie girl goes to Bali for holiday and ended up getting fuck and pregnant by the local teaching diving
- Returns home, gave birth to a baby girl, husband forgave her and took the child as his own
- Sinkie girl screwed up again and had an affair with another men and gets pregnant again
- Husband again forgave her
- Sinkie girl did not know what's good for her. Moved out from her husband house and cohabit with that lover who himself is involved in a ongoing divorce.
- Husband still pays for her car and the maid(that maid is engaged specially to look after the baby girl)

This is a 100% true story.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think I did mentioned this story before in another thread but I will repeat it in point form here.

- Sinkie girl goes to Bali for holiday and ended up getting fuck and pregnant by the local teaching diving
- Returns home, gave birth to a baby girl, husband forgave her and took the child as his own
- Sinkie girl screwed up again and had an affair with another men and gets pregnant again
- Sinkie girl did not know what's good for her. Moved out from her husband house and cohabit with that lover who himself is involved in a ongoing divorce.
- Husband still pays for her car and the maid(that maid is engaged specially to look after the baby girl)

Extreme case, that's not even cheating, he knows it, he ask for it be glad he got what he farms for.

LittleCanary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtship times, women are fun, jovial and exciting. But Women changed after marriage. Become worse after birth. During menopause, they are monsters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is the worst advice you can give to a man who's getting divorced and getting raped by the Family Court.

Do not ever get married again. Ever.

The modern marriage is a rigged game. Rigged against men. Why play a rigged game?
Do you really want to take up another financial liability while you're paying alimony/child support?

The women are empowered and emboldened by law to get every penny from you. Any so-called 'good woman' will do this, because it's legal.

seriously??? you sound like Dick Masterson.. the Liberated Male Chauvinist...I kind of admired guy like that... you got to have balls to push your belief. In some sense, quite unsinkified.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I totally agree!

Modern marriage is essentially a gamble, consisting of the fun/romantic part during courtship.
Unfortunately, it's usually the man that stands to lose MUCH more than the woman, if things go wrong... *sigh*

Which is why I don't understand why so many men are so stupid to play such an unfair game! :confused:
It's like playing a game of chess, in which the man is deprived of his Rooks, Knights, Bishops, and Queen right from the start, and allowed to play with only his King and Pawns against a woman with full military strength! haha

Even if he's lucky enough to get a wife who won't bother to go through the trouble of a divorce, more often than not, the consequent family life at home will still be very unhappy, to say the least!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I totally agree!

Modern marriage is essentially a gamble, consisting of the fun/romantic part during courtship.
Unfortunately, it's usually the man that stands to lose MUCH more than the woman, if things go wrong... *sigh*

Which is why I don't understand why so many men are so stupid to play such an unfair game! :confused:
It's like playing a game of chess, in which the man is deprived of his Rooks, Knights, Bishops, and Queen right from the start, and allowed to play with only his King and Pawns against a woman with full military strength! haha

Even if he's lucky enough to get a wife who won't bother to go through the trouble of a divorce, more often than not, the consequent family life at home will still be very unhappy, to say the least!

modern marriage is a bliss if you married a non-sinkie woman and not under woman charter...

check my signature...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Genetically, man are not created to be married. This was forced onto man due to women's insecurity and to prevent sexually transmitted disease from spreading.

We are suppose to just mate and move on. Looking for the next womb to impregnate so that our seeds will spread far and wide. This was how men are created to behave instinctively.

Deep down, our caveman instinct still rules over us. When a women is fertile, her face will blush and lip reddened. This was why lipsticks and blushers were invented and used by women, to fool us that they are fertile. It will make us want to mate with them.

Why many find it hard to maintain a marriage? That is because it is not part of nature. It was never meant to be that way but we forced it due to social pressure and to conform to society.

It is like why iron will rust while gold will not? That is because steel is not in its nature state while gold is. Iron are from ore so it will naturally try to go back to that state.

Yes, I totally agree!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Genetically, man are not created to be married. This was forced onto man due to women's insecurity and to prevent sexually transmitted disease from spreading.

We are suppose to just mate and move on. Looking for the next womb to impregnate so that our seeds will spread far and wide. This was how men are created to behave instinctively.

Deep down, our caveman instinct still rules over us. When a women is fertile, her face will blush and lip reddened. This was why lipsticks and blushers were invented and used by women, to fool us that they are fertile. It will make us want to mate with them.

Why many find it hard to maintain a marriage? That is because it is not part of nature. It was never meant to be that way but we forced it due to social pressure and to conform to society.

It is like why iron will rust while gold will not? That is because steel is not in its nature state while gold is. Iron are from ore so it will naturally try to go back to that state.

based on what you are saying,

woman are born to be fucked by men... that is nature..

however.. sinkies are ass-fucked by their govt daily.. that is so unnatural...

DivorcedMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement guys.

I was granted the interim care and control of both child last year by the court, the elder one openly declared that he is with me and told her to "fuck off" for betraying the family. Sensing that she may lost both child and may had to pay me their maintenance instead, she held on to the younger one and poison the young mind with negative comments of me. Being young, the kid then started to reject me and refused to go out with me. I tried to get her to comply with the court order but failed. My next option was to getting her charged for breaching the court order but my lawyer advised me not to waste money as court is unlikely to do so for family matters. She later appealed against the decision while refusing me access to the younger kid. In short, she breached court order and applied "child alienation" against me and there was nothing that the local law could. I wonder if a man was to do breach a court order, he would be punished duly by the court or even the Women Charter.

Since then, I was not able to see my younger child for almost a year as the adminstrative process of the court was slow and there were a few adjournments. To make things worse, she also refused to see the elder child thorughout the period so that the younger one will not be influenced by the sibling. This speaks a lot about the kind of mother she is as she doesn't miss her own child at all.

Yesterday was the trial after a gruesome 10 months, I used a note written by my younger child as evidence that the kid was unhappy with how the mother was treating her when she was with her lover. The note was handed to me by the young kid before the mind was poisoned by the mother. However, the kid was made to lie in the court and claimed that I had forced the note be written. In the end, the court ruled in her favour citing that since it has been a long time that the children were apart and since the younger child was against me, the current arrangement will remain. The moral of the story, it is okay to breach a court order and lie (making others do it) and you may just get things your way.

The court also decided on the access time for the children to both parents. The arrangement was to start next week but I received a call from my younger kid yesterday night saying that the mother wants it to start this week and the kid will stay over on Friday night. When I asked if the mother will pick up the elder kid on Sunday since she had not spent any time with the kid, the mother replied "See How". It seems obvious that after achieving her objective of having the care and control of the younger kid, after 10 months, she can't wait to get rid of the kid so that she can go out with her friends/lover.

Well, I guess the only positive thing that happened, for once after many months, maybe I will get to see my younger child. The rest is not important.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement guys.

I was granted the interim care and control of both child last year by the court, the elder one openly declared that he is with me and told her to "fuck off" for betraying the family. Sensing that she may lost both child and may had to pay me their maintenance instead, she held on to the younger one and poison the young mind with negative comments of me. Being young, the kid then started to reject me and refused to go out with me. I tried to get her to comply with the court order but failed. My next option was to getting her charged for breaching the court order but my lawyer advised me not to waste money as court is unlikely to do so for family matters. She later appealed against the decision while refusing me access to the younger kid. In short, she breached court order and applied "child alienation" against me and there was nothing that the local law could. I wonder if a man was to do breach a court order, he would be punished duly by the court or even the Women Charter.

Since then, I was not able to see my younger child for almost a year as the adminstrative process of the court was slow and there were a few adjournments. To make things worse, she also refused to see the elder child thorughout the period so that the younger one will not be influenced by the sibling. This speaks a lot about the kind of mother she is as she doesn't miss her own child at all.

Yesterday was the trial after a gruesome 10 months, I used a note written by my younger child as evidence that the kid was unhappy with how the mother was treating her when she was with her lover. The note was handed to me by the young kid before the mind was poisoned by the mother. However, the kid was made to lie in the court and claimed that I had forced the note be written. In the end, the court ruled in her favour citing that since it has been a long time that the children were apart and since the younger child was against me, the current arrangement will remain. The moral of the story, it is okay to breach a court order and lie (making others do it) and you may just get things your way.

The court also decided on the access time for the children to both parents. The arrangement was to start next week but I received a call from my younger kid yesterday night saying that the mother wants it to start this week and the kid will stay over on Friday night. When I asked if the mother will pick up the elder kid on Sunday since she had not spent any time with the kid, the mother replied "See How". It seems obvious that after achieving her objective of having the care and control of the younger kid, after 10 months, she can't wait to get rid of the kid so that she can go out with her friends/lover.

Well, I guess the only positive thing that happened, for once after many months, maybe I will get to see my younger child. The rest is not important.

I am glad to hear that the worst is over, it will become better i am sure. It is better for the both of you since clearly her love has gone. Hang in there, life has a lot of ups and downs. Be strong for your kids sake as clearly her heart is not in them anymore. Kids are physical manifestations of ones love for another but i guess she has forgotten that. At least you will get to see both kids now, just keep on keeping to the court arrangement so that she has no cause to go and give you more trouble so to speak.

Seriously there should be more done to revise the Women's charter, i keep seeing more of such cases, then some guys went to commit suicide as the wife wants him to lose his job and go to jail for not being able to pay her maintenance.

There are of course always 2 sides of the coin but the law should be less heavily weighted against the man, after all the ratio of women working and having financial independance is way more and things are so different now than in the past.

Cut your losses, take care of the kids and yourself. Thats what most important right now.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you understand, what's wrong paying maintenance for the kids?
For the bitch, yes fight all the way out if you can, if you advise him to siam even for his own children, you are really one mother fucking bastard.
i was brought up in a single parent family, in the early days having issue with money due to my fuck up dad refusing to pay maintenance. NOW i dun even call him or recognise him as my father. this is one of the most idiotic comment i ever heard. for that you deserve this
FUCK YOU

I see that you come from a broken family. That speaks a lot about your poor upbringing. Ramseth why you so bad???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two lessons:

1) Never forgive. You think you'll get good karma or go to heaven by forgiving? If you do not seek revenge, the least you can do is cut all ties.

2) Never assume that the child your woman gave birth to is 100% your own. I don't care how much you trust her, or how many years of marriage. Many fathers have been surprised to find out that the kid they raised is a bastard, because the blood type doesn't match and blood transfusion is impossible etc.

I am appalled that Singapore still does not have mandatory paternity DNA testing for all newborn babies. Is it really that difficult or expensive? Paternity fraud is a widespread problem, and it is only until recently that we got the technology to detect it. So why not use it?