• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A heavy day for me

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, perhaps you should have included the lover as a co-respondent, and threatened to make things messy for both of them. That could have been your bargaining chip.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot this thread has something to do with monthly menses :biggrin:

Jokes aside....keep your chin up, it's not the end of the world. Take care.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence i'm not going to marry a Singapore woman or in Singapore unless a pre-nuptial agreement is finally recognised here.
If the situation is really that bad, it seems to me that the only solution for ALL Singaporean men (who want to continue living in Singapore) is to remain single or, if they want to marry and have children, to marry (inside or outside Singapore) non-Singaporean women and bring them back to Singapore to live with them (and if they happen to be, say, Filipinas, that would save the cost of employing them as maids! haha).

This is the only solution I can think of that would cause "Sinkie" women to become literally extinct one day! haha
(Their only hope is if they can manage to deceive some gullible "angmoh" (unless they happen to be interested in other races? or vice versa?) men to marry them and impregnate them to produce "Sinkie" daughters and continue living in Singapore; but I would be very surprised if that happened because most Caucasian men, who are attracted to East Asian women, hate Caucasian women because of their feminist behaviour, so if these men were to discover that "Sinkie" women are also feminists, they would dump them eventually just like how they dumped their feminist Caucasian girlfriends/wives, before starting their new lives in East Asia)

Of course, if by some seeming miracle, all of such "Sinkie" women were to really become truly GOOD (i.e. nice and sweet and hardworking and submissive to men, etc.), then they would stop being "Sinkie" women while remaining Singaporean, which would also be the same as becoming extinct, i.e. the "Sinkieness" (or more precisely, sinfulness) of Singaporean women would disappear and they would become... may I say, "angelic"? haha

But to be fair, "Sinkie" men also need to get rid of their "Sinkieness" (i.e. sinfulness again) as well...

In other words, I think Singapore really needs a VERY BIG miracle! haha
But honestly, I don't have much hope for that... :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you guys want to talk about woman charter and why sinkie mens' ass are screwed

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.. the answer is there..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hence i'm not going to marry a Singapore woman or in Singapore unless a pre-nuptial agreement is finally recognised here.

sinkie, pre-nup is signed between people who has substantial wealth if the fortune between the couple is a huge difference.

a pigeon hole, $50 saving and your sinkie ass , no need for pre nup. You better make sure if you have enough to pay for the legal agreement to sign first before you think too much.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the situation is really that bad, it seems to me that the only solution for ALL Singaporean men (who want to continue living in Singapore) is to remain single or, if they want to marry and have children, to marry (inside or outside Singapore) non-Singaporean women and bring them back to Singapore to live with them (and if they happen to be, say, Filipinas, that would save the cost of employing them as maids! haha).

This is the only solution I can think of that would cause "Sinkie" women to become literally extinct one day! haha
(Their only hope is if they can manage to deceive some gullible "angmoh" (unless they happen to be interested in other races? or vice versa?) men to marry them and impregnate them to produce "Sinkie" daughters and continue living in Singapore; but I would be very surprised if that happened because most Caucasian men, who are attracted to East Asian women, hate Caucasian women because of their feminist behaviour, so if these men were to discover that "Sinkie" women are also feminists, they would dump them eventually just like how they dumped their feminist Caucasian girlfriends/wives, before starting their new lives in East Asia)

Of course, if by some seeming miracle, all of such "Sinkie" women were to really become truly GOOD (i.e. nice and sweet and hardworking and submissive to men, etc.), then they would stop being "Sinkie" women while remaining Singaporean, which would also be the same as becoming extinct, i.e. the "Sinkieness" (or more precisely, sinfulness) of Singaporean women would disappear and they would become... may I say, "angelic"? haha

But to be fair, "Sinkie" men also need to get rid of their "Sinkieness" (i.e. sinfulness again) as well...

In other words, I think Singapore really needs a VERY BIG miracle! haha
But honestly, I don't have much hope for that... :(

let me give you some notes, if you want to educate yourself about sinkieness in sinkieland.

you know why not ALL sinkie men remain single that is because only sinkies married in sinkieland.

those who have got rid of their sinkieness has long gone away from the teenie winnie island.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thread starter,

Pick up your life, be strong, your kids need you. There are many good women still outside. Do not fret. What already went wrong, cannot be changed. The only thing you can change is your own future. Good luck and take care.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if you marry in another country to a Sinkie woman or otherwise, you are still bound by the Women's Charter as long as your residence is in SG. Being a resident of SG means your home, employment, credit cards, bank accounts, etc... are located in SG. In other words, it's the country where you call home.

The only way to legally avoid the Women's Charter is to migrate overseas. Make sure to sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying as most other countries also favor women when it comes to divorce settlement. But the main difference is that prenups are legally recognized in most other countries.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is the day where the court will decide the care and control of my children.
The country dun need a Women Charter, it needs a Family Charter. It is time to look beyond gender and take care of the children as they should be the only parties to be considered, not women, not men.

I sympathize you.

and it is because of women's charter that i'm not getting married. but no guarantees. the human mind is weak after all.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not end of the world. Maybe there are many things you wanted to do but no chance to do while you are married. Now's it's the time. It's her loss not yours. :wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be strong divorce and move on. No need to think about her anymore. The more u hate/think is harder for u to forget and move on to your own life.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a difficult situation and only you know best what comes next. Carrying the bitterness and sense of betrayal only hurts you more and eats into your soul. Don't get embittered for then, she will be even more delighted to know how much she can hurt you. Don't let her enjoy seeing you miserable.

Free yourself by not hating as when you hate all your thoughts are focused on her and does nothing to her but it affects you greatly. Instead of revenge, focus on the kids and how you can help them as they too are hurt and the divorce and separation will affect them now and in the future. It is over between the 2 of you but not for the kids. So be strong for their sake and I wish you the best for the future.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Take care and i hope things will get better. In a way, its better you find out now then later when more kids are on the way, etc.

A learned Dr once told me, its best to chop away a necrotic part than to continue with a continuous rot in your life. Its her loss
for doing this, fight for custody of her child. Had a relative whose wife was seduced by a non local, ended up she won custody
but the kids have to call the 3rd party, father and their own father, uncle. The husband was made to leave the house and rent a place outside,
she threatened to let the foreigner harm their kids unless he gives up the house to them. She even called his boss at work and ended up straining
things so badly he left and was jobless for a while. All this, the 3rd party taught her to do so that she can win custody of their kids.

Even worse, the guy purposely left the door open when they are making out and purposely teaches the kids bad words and attitudes, etc.
In the end, the 3rd party after making her sell the HDB flat, he took the money and disappeared.

The wife wanted to come back but everyone in the family was against it. She then left the kids to him and tried to go back to the third party,
even visiting him but was rejected twice.

The 3rd party is just lucky that he has yet to meet someone who is crazy enough to show hand with him. Now my relative is happily married
to another and have 2 kids on top of the 2 he had earlier.