• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A heavy day for me

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this alone deserves a 'SALUTE' :p :smile: :biggrin:

your never say die attitude is steady.
i did not keep marrying because of trial and error.....most of the time was to give the other parties a sense of security........a promise of commitment....its the wrong reason to get married of course.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
this alone deserves a 'SALUTE' :p :smile: :biggrin:

your never say die attitude is steady.

tribute.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/tribute.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

heheh....thanks but i dun deserve it la....
Warren Buffett says some people are a lot better at certain things than others.... I'm better at getting married that's all......
My younger friends who aspire to get married, i always tell them its not what's its hyped up to be.....but everyone needs a companion.....another of my nugget of 'wisdom'.....always cohabit before you consider marriage....

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not keep marrying because of trial and error.....most of the time was to give the other parties a sense of security........a promise of commitment....its the wrong reason to get married of course.

Thanks again for sharing! :smile:

In your opinion, what should be the right reason(s) to get married, if there's any?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

is there a correct reason to marry? serious?

companion can be friends, your working partner, your work/business or your hobbies..

Is it really necessary to have a woman beside you?

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, half a dozen :biggrin:

Modern day society, marriage is no longer sacred.....sinkies can fake divorce to apply for additional HDB flat one knn what kind of world is this?
Marriage is meaningful if you want it to be meaningful.....
Only thing i realised from getting marry and what i always tell everyone i know is......get married only if you want to start a family....meaning have kids.........if not for this reason then better off not being married.

And for guys who feels the need to stray then dun get married........either that or convert to islam.

ok this is your reason.. fair enough...

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your opinion, what should be the right reason(s) to get married, if there's any?
If I may share my opinion too, I think there's no "right" reason for marriage! haha
(Especially in "first-world" countries!)

I think it's better for both men and women to remain single... and prepare for the end of the world! haha

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is there a correct reason to marry? serious?

companion can be friends, your working partner, your work/business or your hobbies..

Is it really necessary to have a woman beside you?
you would want someone to grow old with you.
Or have a bunch of grandchildren to fuss over when you are old....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kids and having someone to grow old with, that means one should marry later in life! :biggrin:

Thanks!
Actually only kids........having someone grow old you no need to get married.......live together can liao.
If there is no social stigma and all the legal complications attached to kids born out of wedlock....then totally no need get married!

Regarding the 'right' age to have kids........when you have them young then you grow up with them......i am about to experience having kids at older age soon.......people say these kids grow up more mature as you tend to pass your wisdom to them from young.......i will let you know which is better.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually only kids........having someone grow old you no need to get married.......live together can liao.
If there is no social stigma and all the legal complications attached to kids born out of wedlock....then totally no need get married!

Regarding the 'right' age to have kids........when you have them young then you grow up with them......i am about to experience having kids at older age soon.......people say these kids grow up more mature as you tend to pass your wisdom to them from young.......i will let you know which is better.

LOL! Really no point in getting married if not for the kids' legality issue. :wink:

Older parents mean more mature kids! Makes sense...

Appreciated your sharing!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good advice. you can see the true colours of the other half after a few months of living together.
add on....those young couples that are poles apart in personalities and always quarrel over small issues but end up patching up because of 'love' and one party compromising........9 out of 10 such relationships will never last.

Opposites attract does not ring true for long term relationships. For novelty, lust, etc and these never last.
2 people must have alot of things in common or at least those important things that matters (moral values/financial management/even hygiene habits) then can last. Check around to see couples that have been together like for decades....you might not be able to tell but these couples definitely have alot in common
If one party needs to compromise then sooner or later it will give way. And never have any aspirations of changing your partner.......its a death knell for any relationships.

And finally how do you know you found someone you can marry?

1) you can see yourself growing old with her
2) you want to have kids with that person

this i actually got from watching a movie (cant remember title)....but is right on the money.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, half a dozen :biggrin:

Modern day society, marriage is no longer sacred.....sinkies can fake divorce to apply for additional HDB flat one knn what kind of world is this?
Marriage is meaningful if you want it to be meaningful.....
Only thing i realised from getting marry and what i always tell everyone i know is......get married only if you want to start a
family....meaning have kids.........if not for this reason then better
off not being married.

And for guys who feels the need to stray then dun get married........either that or convert to islam.

Why married must have kids ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After marriage, women will ask to have kids. After having kids, many will hint that they dun want to work so that can take care of children.

Many of my friend's wife all like that. Some even purposely change to cowgirl position and when hubby going to cum. They continue riding so force him "pew pew" inside.