• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Frightening Experience

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just returned from a frightening experience.

I was doing my early morning jog at East Coast beach. A PRC guy came out from the sea and approached me threateningly with arms outstretched like he was going to embrace me. He was clad only in a skimpy underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

He exclaimed in heavy accented mandarin: "Siao Xie, ni hao ma?" and ran towards me attempting to embrace me.

I was shocked and shouted: "Ni pu yao luan lai!" and ran off. Luckily I managed to outpace him for a short distance and he returned to collect his belongings on the beach. It was frightening that such a thing can happen in SG.

Is it lawful for a guy to wear skimpy underwear in public?

Moral of the Story: A gal has to be fit and alert to stay out of trouble.

Lessons Learnt: (1) SG is no more safe with so many dubious foreigners. (2) A gal shd not leave home without her mobile phone

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot your good government instruction was to welcome this FT with open arms, embrace him. Who knows you may get a $200 shopping voucher from Fareprice supermarket. Gee!, you missed that opportunity. The event was sponsored by "U" in conjuction with "T" beer.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes u should have your mobile phone with u to take a peekture of the Ah Tiong.

NPNT!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot your good government instruction was to welcome this FT with open arms, embrace him. Who knows you may get a $200 shopping voucher from Fareprice supermarket. Gee!, you missed that opportunity. The event was sponsored by "U" in conjuction with "T" beer.

yes, maybe this PRc foreigner took what the pap said literally and thought that SG gals have fallen head over heels for them

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes u should have your mobile phone with u to take a peekture of the Ah Tiong.

NPNT!

yes ...but i wont stop and tried to take his picture...i wld be molested.

I wld run away and called the Police...but today, i didnt have my mobile with me.

but it is not convenient to jog with my mobile...SG is not safe anymore..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have been doing such jogging for a few years...no such incidents happened before. It is not me. Safety has changed in SG

jogging is bad for your knees when you grow older and boobs if you don't secure them with sports bra. hate to see tracy with saggy tits.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like jogging. I don't like any exercise that makes me sweaty and soggy. The only exercise I do is riding bicycle to NTUC for shopping.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like jogging. I don't like any exercise that makes me sweaty and soggy. The only exercise I do is riding bicycle to NTUC for shopping.

Cycling is good...but be safe when cycling. Unlike more advanced countries which have proper designated cycling paths, it can be dangerous to cycle on SG roads

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is important for a gal to keep her muscles taut, body toned and her cardiac level healthy. if you dont like vigorous activities, try brisk walking...that shd be good for you in the long term

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
did you yell for help?

I just returned from a frightening experience.

I was doing my early morning jog at East Coast beach. A PRC guy came out from the sea and approached me threateningly with arms outstretched like he was going to embrace me. He was clad only in a skimpy underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

He exclaimed in heavy accented mandarin: "Siao Xie, ni hao ma?" and ran towards me attempting to embrace me.

I was shocked and shouted: "Ni pu yao luan lai!" and ran off. Luckily I managed to outpace him for a short distance and he returned to collect his belongings on the beach. It was frightening that such a thing can happen in SG.

Is it lawful for a guy to wear skimpy underwear in public?

Moral of the Story: A gal has to be fit and alert to stay out of trouble.

Lessons Learnt: (1) SG is no more safe with so many dubious foreigners. (2) A gal shd not leave home without her mobile phone

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it is important for a gal to keep her muscles taut, body toned and her cardiac level healthy. if you dont like vigorous activities, try brisk walking...that shd be good for you in the long term

Sis, teach you 3 words to ward him off. "槽你妈"
Whatever lecherous intention he has towards you will instantly turn to anger :biggrin: