• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A dark day in the photography market.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hassy bodies may be cheap but lenses are crazy expensive. At one time was also looking at the C330 TLR but reckon will look out of place in public.
The bodies aren’t that cheap either... the only lens I got was the 80 mm normal. Even then in the early 90’s that basic combo was was Over US$5k!
When Kodak stopped selling/processing Kodachrome, or 120/220 film, I thought I would get a digital back... at the time, that would have cost US$30k!!! I passed of course, so my Hassy sleeps quietly in its bag, next to its tripod that once fell on my foot, breaking it.

I’ve come across quite a few weird but loaded Hassy owners. One apartment I stayed at had a single, old man who had cases filled with Hassy gear... bodies, lenses, accessories, books... he could tell you everything about any piece, but it was clear that he never used the gear, just collected them!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bodies aren’t that cheap either... the only lens I got was the 80 mm normal. Even then in the early 90’s that basic combo was was Over US$5k!
When Kodak stopped selling/processing Kodachrome, or 120/220 film, I thought I would get a digital back... at the time, that would have cost US$30k!!! I passed of course, so my Hassy sleeps quietly in its bag, next to its tripod that once fell on my foot, breaking it.

I’ve come across quite a few weird but loaded Hassy owners. One apartment I stayed at had a single, old man who had cases filled with Hassy gear... bodies, lenses, accessories, books... he could tell you everything about any piece, but it was clear that he never used the gear, just collected them!
Like those folks who hang out at Peninsula Shopping Centre on Saturday afternoons. All talking about equipment over kopi.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
jenboudiornds0328s.jpg

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olympus will still be around so don't worry about it.

Hey China Troll! How's things man? So did you know the Canadians are actually pretty nice guys so that is why we are waiting to see exactly what they did to you. Do you think its because you are Indian? Did they beat you or just make you run back to Singapore?

Hmmm, well that's too bad for them. The rapid progress in tech has really caught many unawares.

Only around in the medical sector.

so , you 4 cheebye mouths still posting to show off your "knowledge" ?
ah , dont bother to answer , we all know you cheebye mouths are very howlian.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so , you 4 cheebye mouths still posting to show off your "knowledge" ?
ah , dont bother to answer , we all know you cheebye mouths are very howlian.
So have you creampie your mother today ? Was she happy her chee bye was filled with her useless son's cum ?
If not, please fuck you mother again. You also have my blessings to fuck her ass. Would be nice to see your cum mix with her shit. Make sure as a good son, you lick off any residue off her chee bye and ass.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So have you creampie your mother today ? Was she happy her chee bye was filled with her useless son's cum ?
If not, please fuck you mother again. You also have my blessings to fuck her ass. Would be nice to see your cum mix with her shit. Make sure as a good son, you lick off any residue off her chee bye and ass.
Wow, his sudden outburst is certainly uncalled for. Such a bitter and angry person. :eek: He should learn to chill, perhaps take up photography, appreciate the little things in life, the poetry of a well taken photo...... After he is done with his mother. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, his sudden outburst is certainly uncalled for. Such a bitter and angry person. :eek: He should learn to chill, perhaps take up photography, appreciate the little things in life, the poetry of a well taken photo...... After he is done with his mother. :biggrin:
He's the kind of fucker who finds joy in provoking others for no reason. He is also most likely a coward in real life and can only manifest his bravery as a keyboard-bully online. He's definitely suffering from some kind of mental illness.
I don't discount he's a Tiong dog either cos he doesn't seem to reply to my comments. I bet he doesn't even know what a creampie is.
He just appears suddenly and post provocative comments like this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He's the kind of fucker who finds joy in provoking others for no reason. He is also most likely a coward in real life and can only manifest his bravery as a keyboard-bully online. He's definitely suffering from some kind of mental illness.
I don't discount he's a Tiong dog either cos he doesn't seem to reply to my comments. I bet he doesn't even know what a creampie is.
He just appears suddenly and post provocative comments like this.
Haha I think you are spot on with your analysis. And I also think he's a clone. I need to create a clone and start a Clone War! :biggrin: