• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I haven’t even mentioned the other proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute @iamnobody that keep starting prostitute and slut threads around me to feel like a winner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I haven’t even mentioned the other proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute @iamnobody that keep starting prostitute and slut threads around me to feel like a winner
And I haven’t mentioned another Cantonese dog son of prostitute @Balls2U that everyday hide in rat hole to smear Gansiokbin a hokkien virgin as whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically these shameless evil ingrate that attacked their BENEFACTOR use nothing wrong = something wrong to accuse Freudian slip and create issue out of no issue and 无中生有virgin = whore or have sex with LJ mccully. Knnbccb twisting a victim of office bullying to whore slut Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari still twisting facts to attack me his BENEFACTOR PUI!

Post in thread 'Bride cancels her wedding after guests refused to pay $1200 to attend'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/br...sed-to-pay-1200-to-attend.358053/post-3966025
Post in thread 'CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @musclepower SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ca...g-me-for-years-as-chicken.356212/post-3966079

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
天天想骗男人的钱 天天说她很有钱 天天说她是老 virgin
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog so shameless criminal bullies to smear me whore and I cannot say I am virgin impossible to be a whore. Tell lies say I claimed to be virgin want to marry again. No morals Cantonese dog son of prostitute say more lies I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise how would people know that she is a virgin, she stays in the condo, she was once married but her husband failed to find her virginal to fuck her ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually nobody wants to know her personal issues and stories but she is the one who told her person issues and stories in this forum
You shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies again smear and insult me whore that’s why I have no choice but to say. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise how would people know that she is a virgin, she stays in the condo, she was once married but her husband failed to find her virginal to fuck her ?
And her lack of legal knowledge exposed her lies. She thinks marriage annulled = non-consummation= virgin. The truth is there are many grounds for a marriage to be annulled, non-consummation is just one of the grounds. And non-consummation has 2 conditions - willful refusal or incapacity, but she is unable to pinpoint which condition she relied upon.

I swear ! I swear ! LJ lah .... swear is NOT prove lah. :FU: