• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are Malaysian and you are Cantonese dog prostitute descendant and I am your BENEFACTOR that hired your own kind CANTONESE. Nothing wrong also still your own kind.
One of my biggest mistake in life indeed to fight slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire EVIL INGRATE CANTONESE lazy idle bitch just see how evil ingrate Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower ETC are is enough proof Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
when everyone with human conscience knows it’s a degrading test violating my human rights Pui!

Degrading or not depends on the result. If you claimed you are a virgin, and the test proves you are a virgin, it's a moment of glory. If the test proves you are NOT a virgin, and that every member is this forum is RIGHT about you, it's a moment of shame.

So now we know why you are NOT ready for a virginity test.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Degrading or not depends on the result. If you claimed you are a virgin, and the test proves you are a virgin, it's a moment of glory. If the test proves you are NOT a virgin, and that every member is this forum is RIGHT about you, it's a moment of shame.

So now we know why you are NOT ready for a virginity test.
Kena busted telling lies and turn around to accuse me what you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are again. You have no morals hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin and that’s why virginity test challenge is a big hurdle to you AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE ONE NOT READY AND NOT ME. And don’t conflate virginity test to glory when it’s a dirty trick of you shameless CRIMINAL BULLY kidnapping your victim of crimes to do Knnbccb who do you think you are? I need virginity test for glory because your cb CANTONESE dog mouth spewing evil lies of me? Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena busted telling lies and turn around to accuse me what you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are again. You have no morals hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin and that’s why virginity test challenge is a big hurdle to you AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE ONE NOT READY AND NOT ME. And don’t conflate virginity test to glory when it’s a dirty trick of you shameless CRIMINAL BULLY kidnapping your victim of crimes to do Knnbccb who do you think you are? I need virginity test for glory because your cb CANTONESE dog mouth spewing evil lies of me? Pui!!
And if you @musclepower object me to call you Cantonese why you don’t swear big big you are not Cantonese? That’s what you do to me and my only choice is to swear big big I am virgin no whore. What’s stopping you? Obviously you are CANTONESE AND YOU ARE MALAYSIAN DOG @nightsafari with your only son dead. 活该!Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you @musclepower object me to call you Cantonese why you don’t swear big big you are not Cantonese? That’s what you do to me and my only choice is to swear big big I am virgin no whore. What’s stopping you? Obviously you are CANTONESE AND YOU ARE MALAYSIAN DOG @nightsafari with your only son dead. 活该!Pui!
You claimed you are a virgin. You prove you are a virgin. Easy as that.

Don't make things complicated. It doesn't bother me at all you call me a Cantonese, Malaysian, or that I'm somebody whom you think you know. It doesn't bother me at all. The reason is simple - I know you are just trying to derail the entire discussion on your inability to prove what you claimed you are.

You have to learn to be mature enough to accept that if you do NOT have proof, people are entitled to NOT believe you.

Based on the evidence of NO evidence, the conclusion is simple - You are NOT what you claimed you are.

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I don't consider a woman who engaged in foreplay with a man a virgin.

She's considered unwrapped and used, whether the hole was found or not is inconsequential.

@ginfreely in cash converters, you will be considered 2nd hand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claimed you are a virgin. You prove you are a virgin. Easy as that.

Don't make things complicated. It doesn't bother me at all you call me a Cantonese, Malaysian, or that I'm somebody whom you think you know. It doesn't bother me at all. The reason is simple - I know you are just trying to derail the entire discussion on your inability to prove what you claimed you are.

You have to learn to be mature enough to accept that if you do NOT have proof, people are entitled to NOT believe you.

Based on the evidence of NO evidence, the conclusion is simple - You are NOT what you claimed you are.
Yawn you shameless cancer Cantonese prostitute descendant repeat lies and accuse me what you are yourself complicate issues and you are obviously telling lies again when you complained bitterly of me saying you are Malaysian dog @Safari clone and your only son is dead.

You self admitted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dont pretend don’t understand simple law simple English no such thing you do crimes on me and the burden of proof is on me to open leg to prove to you. I don’t need to do that but I challenge you to take up my virginity test challenge to do that but obviously you got no face no name no guts LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY 笑柄是你.

And don’t be so no morals LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY you do crimes on me accuse me whore is called I claimed to be virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn you shameless cancer Cantonese prostitute descendant repeat lies and accuse me what you are yourself complicate issues and you are obviously telling lies again when you complained bitterly of me saying you are Malaysian dog @Safari clone and your only son is dead.

You self admitted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dont pretend don’t understand simple law simple English no such thing you do crimes on me and the burden of proof is on me to open leg to prove to you. I don’t need to do that but I challenge you to take up my virginity test challenge to do that but obviously you got no face no name no guts LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY 笑柄是你.

And don’t be so no morals LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY you do crimes on me accuse me whore is called I claimed to be virgin. Pui!
As if I sit here do nothing claimed to be virgin act pure hahahaha that’s your @musclepower sell nude sell cb act pure Cantonese family women not me a virgin that no need to act pure. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be so shameless no morals double standard CRIMINAL BULLY why you don’t apply your conclusion to yourself? You Cantonese dog prostitute descendant have no evidence and the conclusion is simple I am not what you claimed me to be a whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I don't consider a woman who engaged in foreplay with a man a virgin.

She's considered unwrapped and used, whether the hole was found or not is inconsequential.

@ginfreely in cash converters, you will be considered 2nd hand.
Tsk tsk tsk tell lies pretend don’t know dictionary meaning of virgin with annulled marriage is your Jeremy Quek cantonese dog prostitute way to win.
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be so shameless no morals double standard CRIMINAL BULLY why you don’t apply your conclusion to yourself? You Cantonese dog prostitute descendant have no evidence and the conclusion is simple I am not what you claimed me to be a whore. Pui!
Now everyone knows what you get as a BENEFACTOR OF CANTONESE. Fake thank you no sorry and proud evil ingrate cancer repeat lies continue vicious attacks by proud Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY @musclepower etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone knows what you get as a BENEFACTOR OF CANTONESE. Fake thank you no sorry and proud evil ingrate cancer repeat lies continue vicious attacks by proud Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY @musclepower etc
忘恩负义 狗眼看人低 恩将仇报的广东狗 @musclepower your Cantonese family women are the chicken. That’s the conclusion that you should apply on yourself no evidence accuse and persecute me as chicken mouth Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
忘恩负义 狗眼看人低 恩将仇报的广东狗 @musclepower your Cantonese family women are the chicken. That’s the conclusion that you should apply on yourself no evidence accuse and persecute me as chicken mouth Pui!
Ask your @musclepower Cantonese family women to go take virginity test to prove to me if not means no evidence and the conclusion is simple and they are chicken. This is all your Cantonese dog prostitute descendant logic and entitlement go apply it to yourself and your own sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche cheap Cantonese family women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your @musclepower Cantonese family women to go take virginity test to prove to me if not means no evidence and the conclusion is simple and they are chicken. This is all your Cantonese dog prostitute descendant logic and entitlement go apply it to yourself and your own sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche cheap Cantonese family women. Pui!
As usual @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant kena busted just tell more lies to twist playing piano to sex so proud. Remember to apply it to your own kind on anything from learn piano to learn anything. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant kena busted just tell more lies to twist playing piano to sex so proud. Remember to apply it to your own kind on anything from learn piano to learn anything. Pui!
Shameless despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower after kena busted his cb logic is nonsense his scammer self entitled Ccb mouth keep opening and harassing me a hokkien virgin as chicken. So proud scammer.

Post in thread 'Maria Alice Yap is back!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/maria-alice-yap-is-back.357954/post-3965094

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower after kena busted his cb logic is nonsense his scammer self entitled Ccb mouth keep opening and harassing me a hokkien virgin as chicken. So proud scammer.

Post in thread 'Maria Alice Yap is back!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/maria-alice-yap-is-back.357954/post-3965094
No wonder dare not swear he is not Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari. Write like him and play same dirty tricks of 对号入座 and Ccb logic that when apply to his own kind only Diam diam Liao just churn more lies write more Ccb poems to insult hokkien virgin as chicken can feel like a winner Liao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder dare not swear he is not Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari. Write like him and play same dirty tricks of 对号入座 and Ccb logic that when apply to his own kind only Diam diam Liao just churn more lies write more Ccb poems to insult hokkien virgin as chicken can feel like a winner Liao
Post in thread 'CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @musclepower SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ca...g-me-for-years-as-chicken.356212/post-3965315