• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam you should charge your fellow beasts for giving them a rat hole to derive their everyday pleasure from smearing and abusing Gansiokbin. And don’t blame it on me being here when proven they will do it regardless whether i am here and reply or not.
@Leongsam good social media Twitter do good certify and charge legitimate people. You are doing evil so of course you should certify @Cottonmouth - which you always do - and charge this illegitimate beast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek criminal bully son of Cantonese whore hide in rat hole report police cannot catch him, turned around to mock and accuse Gansiokbin his victim of vicious bullying as telling lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek criminal dog son of whore know that you got @Leongsam protection and know this thread will be removed in no time and won’t appear in your google search and that’s why you yaya papaya again and act cool. Pui!

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am slut.I am a whore. I am a mistress. Yes I am.​
Ginfreely a.k.a GANSIOKBIN

70257.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is one Ccb sinkie criminal bully that insulted me rent house is dirty prostitute. Wish his descendant got no hdb and go rent house and have a taste of his own medicine. Knnbccb everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress. Pui! View attachment 180269

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a simple search can already find one TODAY post by @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress.
Oh two days no update of The whore of Sammyboy gan Shiok bin thread is not because @Cottonmouth is repentant but because he has gone guerrilla smearing Gansiokbin in other threads. Leopard never changes its spots indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh two days no update of The whore of Sammyboy gan Shiok bin thread is not because @Cottonmouth is repentant but because he has gone guerrilla smearing Gansiokbin in other threads. Leopard never changes its spots indeed.
And his clone @UltimaOnline just now in the afternoon was doing its old dog trick of taking old news to start prostitute thread around me and of course his fellow criminal dogs supporting it by upping it to be above my thread. So clever so smart bully dogs that cry pap and ceca bully them. Pui!