• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
了不起,果然是巾幗不讓鬚眉,不愧是愛國愛民的獅城子女。給你一個讚!:FU:

Still, a patriotic act cannot replace a virginity test.
Take up my virginity test challenge lah and you shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute don’t change topic say sorry to me for persecuting your BENEFACTOR that hired your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch as chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take up my virginity test challenge lah and you shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute don’t change topic say sorry to me for persecuting your BENEFACTOR that hired your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch as chicken. Pui!
Cantonese dog cancer repeat lies again ownself dare not take up challenge self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY @musclepower say he do crimes I owe him virginity test woh if not he can hide in rat hole to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin HIS BENEFACTOR with his Cantonese dog pride 低级中的低级贱中只贱proven again and again hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower why no answer? 敷衍了事?say sorry to me you evil ingrate that persecuted your BENEFACTOR for years as chicken Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
一笔归一笔.

I told you liao. Patriotism and virginity are different genre leh. Just because I admire your patriotism, that does not mean you're a virgin leh. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一笔归一笔.

I told you liao. Patriotism and virginity are different genre leh. Just because I admire your patriotism, that does not mean you're a virgin leh. :biggrin:
Tell lies again when it’s a FACT you are evil ingrate Cantonese dog prostitute descendant that do evil to hide in rat hole to defame your BENEFACTOR with no sorry. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog cancer repeat lies again ownself dare not take up challenge self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY @musclepower say he do crimes I owe him virginity test woh if not he can hide in rat hole to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin HIS BENEFACTOR with his Cantonese dog pride 低级中的低级贱中只贱proven again and again hahahahaha
恩将仇报的狗 无耻之徒 @musclepower Pui! You and your cheap Cantonese family women are the chicken. Lazy idle shameless evil ingrate Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
??... ourself talk, ourself ask, ourself answer thread... :geek:

20230826_delulu_1920X1080.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you be my BENEFACTOR if you keep insisting that I'm a Malaysian dog, not a Singaporean ? If I'm a Malaysian dog, what do I even care if your company employ Singaporeans or Indians from India ?

Don't equate a proper virginity test which is a scientific proof to what you have been saying you are, to a virginity challenge which is your own invention to erect more hurdles to prevent yourself from going for a proper virginity test.

If you claim you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof. Just go to the clinic. If you cannot prove you are a virgin, everyone is entitled to NOT believe you NOT just because you are unable to prove, but more importantly you do NOT exhibit the moral traits of a virgin.

If people don't believe you are a virgin means they are dogs, Cantonese and descendants of whores. :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you be my BENEFACTOR if you keep insisting that I'm a Malaysian dog, not a Singaporean ? If I'm a Malaysian dog, what do I even care if your company employ Singaporeans or Indians from India ?

Don't equate a proper virginity test which is a scientific proof to what you have been saying you are, to a virginity challenge which is your own invention to erect more hurdles to prevent yourself from going for a proper virginity test.

If you claim you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof. Just go to the clinic. If you cannot prove you are a virgin, everyone is entitled to NOT believe you NOT just because you are unable to prove, but more importantly you do NOT exhibit the moral traits of a virgin.

If people don't believe you are a virgin means they are dogs, Cantonese and descendants of whores. :FU:
You are Malaysian and you are Cantonese dog prostitute descendant and I am your BENEFACTOR that hired your own kind CANTONESE. Nothing wrong also still your own kind.

Tsk tsk tsk you shameless self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY not just no sorry for doing evil to your benefactor but continue to do evil to your benefactor. Cancer repeat lies that have been answered many times and no such thing I victim of your crimes got burden of proof to criminals. 无耻之徒!Pui!

You Cantonese dog hide in rat hole defame Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken self admitted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY smearing me without evidence got the cheek to demand your victim of crimes to open leg to do virginity test Knnbccb you are the one that do not exhibit morals not me that tell no lies to attack Cantonese unlike you using lies to attack me and I dare to swear unlike you tell lies dare not swear and since when virgin got special moral traits? Once upon a time slut in bed calling others slut kt latha was also a virgin. Conflate virgin to moral to accuse me no moral baseless accusations is your no moral’s Cantonese dog way to win. Pui!

And don’t act blur tell lies again it’s not whoever don’t believe me is prostitute descendant but whoever insulted me slut whore mistress is prostitute descendant and deservedly so. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7cn_cammitsevirginitytest00.jpg

View attachment 195146

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cammi-tse...l3vewP_nGdNG-J0MjxDQMtuj7Ti1mvHvUiEh7B4SOTByO

Did Cammi Tse curse people because they do not believe her ? Did Cammi Tse issue virginity challenge and create hurdles after hurdles to restrain herself from going to the doctor for a simple virginity test ? Only liars resort to such tactics and still think they are smart.
Don’t compare me to this girl that one day say she is virgin and one day she is not. I don’t know her but I am not like that. And I said the essentially the same as her for virgin part that I am prepared to take virginity test but why should I do for nothing? She is doing for her career and I am doing for virginity test challenge. What hurdle if you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant got morals and not telling lies to smear Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken without evidence? Obviously you are the one with no morals and what you accused me to be and that’s why you call virginity test challenge big hurdles. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t act blur tell lies again it’s not whoever don’t believe me is prostitute descendant but whoever insulted me slut whore mistress is prostitute descendant and deservedly so. Pui!
@musclepower all these have been answered before and yet no morals repeat lies again. You can don’t believe me but you cannot insult Gansiokbin chicken and if you do that means you are Cantonese dog prostitute descendant and I have the right to suspect you are whatever clone and instead of you demanding big hurdle of open leg, I only demand you to open mouth to swear which is no hurdle at all but if you want me to open leg do virginity test then show your Ccb Cantonese dog name NRIC and face is only fair return for the big hurdle YOU SET NOT ME. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower all these have been answered before and yet no morals repeat lies again. You can don’t believe me but you cannot insult Gansiokbin chicken and if you do that means you are Cantonese dog prostitute descendant and I have the right to suspect you are whatever clone and instead of you demanding big hurdle of open leg, I only demand you to open mouth to swear which is no hurdle at all but if you want me to open leg do virginity test then show your Ccb Cantonese dog name NRIC and face is only fair return for the big hurdle YOU SET NOT ME. Pui!
@musclepower you insult me whore I swear virgin. So whatever clones i suspect you are you also can swear big big you are not Malaysian dog @nightsafari and you are not the one with only son dead. What’s stopping you? No hurdle to swear at all but you don’t even want to open mouth to swear and yet you demand big hurdle to others to open leg and tell blatant lies say virginity test is simple test when everyone with human conscience knows it’s a degrading test violating my human rights Pui!