• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Beautiful Cat...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah meng
The kitty that died was a damn good hunter.
Would see him crouching below balcony making chirping sounds like bird and when bird flew over, would do a standing leap up five feet to take down bird on the wing.
Every week will have him sending very unwanted presents to me. Birds , or parts of the birds. Or rats, or parts of the rat.

Cannot scold him for his acts of love. Only can clean up and hope no more fucking presents, but hope never granted to me.
Now he is resting in his favourite place where he always liked to be in the past , in a small off-white porcelain urn.
My cat was also a natural hunter and some of her behaviours scared me. The chirping sounds and chattering teeth while looking at birds.. she would also emit a strange stench when fighting with the neighbourhood stray. The most intriguing thing was she would stare at the lizards on the ceiling and chirp. Then the next moment she would be playinbe with their dead corpses. Some old timers later told me that some cats can hypnotise their prey

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
wud y c dat cat beautiful if u were a bird? ... :confused:

My cats, and the birdies that I have, are very very good friends.
Again sorly cannot post up the hundreds of photos I taken.
Such as my cat begging for food from parrot and the parrot dropping that before the cat.
I felt sorry the pussy must beg so I prepared a dish of the same mash I gave my CAG parrot.
That pussy declined that dish and continued to beg from the fucking bird for the parrot to put the mash into her mouth.

My parrot a connoisseur of good food. Salmon sashimi must be fresh and very good. The owner of a Jap restaurant in country I was in was her very good fan.
He would prepare a plate of different grade of salmon sashimi just for her.
He and those watching laughed and laughed when the parrot always chose the best piece for herself .

I gave her thawed salmon sashimi at home and she took that in her beak
and flew to the fucking cat and dropped that for the cat to eat.
The cat being a fucking peasant was so happy to take that piece of salmon.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Such as my cat begging for food from parrot and the parrot dropping that before the cat.
I felt sorry the pussy must beg so I prepared a dish of the same mash I gave my CAG parrot.
That pussy declined that dish and continued to beg from the fucking bird for the parrot to put the mash into her mouth.

My parrot a connoisseur of good food. Salmon sashimi must be fresh and very good. The owner of a Jap restaurant in country I was in was her very good fan.
He and those watching laughed and laughed when the parrot always chose the best piece for herself .

An Elite Parrot and a Peasant Cat :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

That peasant cat loved Hami melon.
When ever I bought that back, she be on me like crazy to be given some of the Hami melon.

All cats were different. I thought all cats love salmon sashimi and they all would get that.
The present cat with me HATED salmon.

Would not eat salmon at all. I tried to sneak that into her food and she ate all round the pieces of salmon.
Good high quality human grade salmon she rejected.
Earning her fucking warnings she be going into the murn pot once I got the right kind of ginger.

All my kitties love durian, including the peasant who love begging from parrot for food and the current one that HATED salmon.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That peasant cat loved Hami melon.
When ever I bought that back, she be on me like crazy to be given some of the Hami melon.

All cats were different. I thought all cats love salmon sashimi and they all would get that.
The present cat with me HATED salmon.

Would not eat salmon at all. I tried to sneak that into her food and she ate all round the pieces of salmon.
Good high quality human grade salmon she rejected.
Earning her fucking warnings she be going into the murn pot once I got the right kind of ginger.

All my kitties love durian, including the peasant who love begging from parrot for food and the current one that HATED salmon.
Love to hear your experiences with your pets. Honestly. :smile:
Make me smile on a cloudy day...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Such as my cat begging for food from parrot and the parrot dropping that before the cat.
That pussy declined that dish and continued to beg from the fucking bird for the parrot to put the mash into her mouth ...
ur cat got fetish 4 pecker-fed ...

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah meng

My cat was also a natural hunter and some of her behaviours scared me. The chirping sounds and chattering teeth while looking at birds.. she would also emit a strange stench when fighting with the neighbourhood stray. The most intriguing thing was she would stare at the lizards on the ceiling and chirp. Then the next moment she would be playinbe with their dead corpses. Some old timers later told me that some cats can hypnotise their prey

I feel so sorry every time I see a lizard in the apartment.
I love lizards, especially as they eat mosquitoes and flies.
And the way they hide near the lights waiting for their prey.

Then cats , and birds, entered my life and became my companion.
Never ever regarded as pets by me.
Same as for birdies. They all my companions and treated with respect and courtesy (other than for the swearing at them and threatening to be murned in the murn pot) due to intelligent sentients of standing equal to me.

And then I felt sorry for the fucking lizards.
Those that were high up the wall would get clobbered by birdies and eaten.
I did not just keep parrots. And cages of birds wired open permanently so that they can come and go as they pleased.

Especially as kitties want to 'play' with lizards.
I tried rescuing them and tossing them out of the house and reach of the pussies.
In about 1 in 10, I would be successful.
I stopped 'seeing ' the lizards.

Keeping them alive a fucking lost cause and felt they must be very bad lizards in former life to be reincarnated and roaming about in my house.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I feel so sorry every time I see a lizard in the apartment.
I love lizards, especially as they eat mosquitoes and flies.
And the way they hide near the lights waiting for their prey.

Then cats , and birds, entered my life and became my companion.
Never ever regarded as pets by me.
Same as for birdies. They all my companions and treated with respect and courtesy (other than for the swearing at them and threatening to be murned in the murn pot) due to intelligent sentients of standing equal to me.

And then I felt sorry for the fucking lizards.
Those that were high up the wall would get clobbered by birdies and eaten.
I did not just keep parrots. And cages of birds wired open permanently so that they can come and go as they pleased.

Especially as kitties want to 'play' with lizards.
I tried rescuing them and tossing them out of the house and reach of the pussies.
In about 1 in 10, I would be successful.
I stopped 'seeing ' the lizards.

Keeping them alive a fucking lost cause and felt they must be very bad lizards in former life to be reincarnated and roaming about in my house.
Hahaha :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bird and Cat can coexist without killing each other...:biggrin:

mig

Do u know dogs r afraid of cats?:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never let my dog near cats. A sudden pounce by madam cat can blind my dog. Anyway, my dig has moved on to another universe...:(

Sorry to hear tat. Well...nothing is permanent. One day my nick will also vanish from here.

Watch 2.05....better know whos the boss ya. :laugh::laugh::laugh: