• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Beautiful Cat...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20181111_101548_mh1541993889876.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the right kind of ginger and herbs and a long slow cooking in a murn pot, can get very delicious pussy to go with beer.
Got to be very careful otherwise hairballs can be bad on your stomach.
iu

I always been telling all the cats I have had over last 30 ++ years that they will go into the murn pot when I find the right kind of ginger.
Especially when they ungkat my wife and not me even though I cooked for them (ok ok . prepare their meals from raw mince beef, pork mince chicken hearts and liver and chopped wheat grass. dont trust kitty kibbles with all the additives put inside)

One died at 20++ years old and broke my heart. Even he got threatened many times he going into the murn pot.
My pussy even walked into the ocean with me and alongside mountain sides. No leash or harness used. Just words and relationships that bond us.

Sorly cannot post those photos as then those wanting me will know who is me exactly.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I always been telling all the cats I have had over last 30 ++ years that they will go into the murn pot when I find the right kind of ginger.
Especially when they ungkat my wife and not me even though I cooked for them (ok ok . prepare their meals from raw mince beef, pork mince chicken hearts and liver and chopped wheat grass. dont trust kitty kibbles with all the additives put inside)

One died at 20++ years old and broke my heart. Even he got threatened many times he going into the murn pot.
My pussy even walked into the ocean with me and alongside mountain sides. No leash or harness used. Just words and relationships that bond us.

Sorly cannot post those photos as then those wanting me will know who is me exactly.
You are a sweetie cat lover... Hehe :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a sweetie cat lover... Hehe :biggrin:

Happiness is lying on the bed with warm pussies by you , and on you and around you to caress and stroke and doing nice things to!
Make it worth the while to prepare mash for them and to clean their shit!
Even if they boh chap you when they feel like boh chapping you.
Then I tell them they going into the murn pot when I find the right kind of ginger.
They then stare, flick their fucking tails, and look away!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eyes of a hunter...

The kitty that died was a damn good hunter.
Would see him crouching below balcony making chirping sounds like bird and when bird flew over, would do a standing leap up five feet to take down bird on the wing.
Every week will have him sending very unwanted presents to me. Birds , or parts of the birds. Or rats, or parts of the rat.

Cannot scold him for his acts of love. Only can clean up and hope no more fucking presents, but hope never granted to me.
Now he is resting in his favourite place where he always liked to be in the past , in a small off-white porcelain urn.