• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 76 year old Jiakliaobee found dead and smelly in Bukit Batok Flat

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

S'pore man, 76, found dead in Bukit Batok HDB flat after neighbour noticed foul smell​

Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.​

Winnie Li
Cover-image-27.png

Telegram

Whatsapp

A 76-year-old man was found dead in his three-room HDB flat in Bukit Batok on the morning of Oct. 23, 2023.

Neighbour alerted police after noticing foul smell​

According to Shin Min Daily News, the man lived alone in Block 179 Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.

After receiving a reader's tip-off, a Shin Min reporter headed to the HDB block.

The reporter noticed a foul stench emanating from the elderly man's unit when she arrived.

Three police officers were conducting investigations while wearing masks and gloves.

The deceased's neighbour, Lisa (transliteration from Mandarin), told Shin Min she alerted the police after her husband told her he noticed a strong foul smell while passing the elderly man's flat.

"I remember seeing him at the kopitiam downstairs last Oct. 21, 2023, during dinner time. I also greeted him at the time. I couldn't believe that would be my last time seeing him," she recounted.

Lisa also revealed that the elderly man used to work as a security officer before he retired around two years ago.

She added that the man had moved to the HDB block for at least five years, but she had never seen his friends or relatives coming over for a visit.

Deceased suffered from diabetes​

Other residents of the HDB block also told Shin Min that the elderly man suffered from diabetes, which caused him to have swollen feet or even festering wounds.

Because of his condition, he would pat his feet using a hot towel every night, making tapping sounds.

However, the neighbours hadn't heard the sounds since Oct. 21.

Statement from police​

In response to Shin Min's enquiry, the Singapore Police Force confirmed they received a report about a 76-year-old man who was found lying unconscious at home.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.

Police investigations are ongoing.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

S'pore man, 76, found dead in Bukit Batok HDB flat after neighbour noticed foul smell​

Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.​

Winnie Li
Cover-image-27.png

Telegram

Whatsapp

A 76-year-old man was found dead in his three-room HDB flat in Bukit Batok on the morning of Oct. 23, 2023.

Neighbour alerted police after noticing foul smell​

According to Shin Min Daily News, the man lived alone in Block 179 Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.

After receiving a reader's tip-off, a Shin Min reporter headed to the HDB block.

The reporter noticed a foul stench emanating from the elderly man's unit when she arrived.

Three police officers were conducting investigations while wearing masks and gloves.

The deceased's neighbour, Lisa (transliteration from Mandarin), told Shin Min she alerted the police after her husband told her he noticed a strong foul smell while passing the elderly man's flat.

"I remember seeing him at the kopitiam downstairs last Oct. 21, 2023, during dinner time. I also greeted him at the time. I couldn't believe that would be my last time seeing him," she recounted.

Lisa also revealed that the elderly man used to work as a security officer before he retired around two years ago.

She added that the man had moved to the HDB block for at least five years, but she had never seen his friends or relatives coming over for a visit.

Deceased suffered from diabetes​

Other residents of the HDB block also told Shin Min that the elderly man suffered from diabetes, which caused him to have swollen feet or even festering wounds.

Because of his condition, he would pat his feet using a hot towel every night, making tapping sounds.

Statement from police​

In response to Shin Min's enquiry, the Singapore Police Force confirmed they received a report about a 76-year-old man who was found lying unconscious at home.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.

Police investigations are ongoing.
Hope he is in a better place. RiP

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck LKY. He started it all.
Hope he enjoys the heat.
quick death is an easy way out. The best kind of death is what's happening to his family. slow, implosive, essentially destruction of your own kind. It spares outsiders the shit work of dirtying their hands

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
cases like these seems to be happening more often than usual these days..... more and more funerals too....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are they absolutely sure that those were the sounds of a hot towel patting on his feet? :unsure: