• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7-11 store manager can earn 2.6-2.7K a month woh!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard teres this red teaming conducted PLRD. They would pose as civilian, drove to your site. If u dont follow sop, red card for u. As for warehouse jaga, doubt they will conduct any exercise tere lah. :biggrin:
KNN not sure but my uncle know tier3 type they normally leeport to a hq and fallin then later deploy to different sites eg condo warehouse orfit etc on different days KNN there is also some perks (with maids or milf if you rook macho KNN) when deploy to condos KNN also don't ever take up the fulltime post KNN hourly rated is more worth KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hourly clocking by electronic device.
Cannot tembak.

Bro, when the cctv is facing the guardhouse direction, they are watching you every seconds. Even the perimeter surrounding the building semua ada cctv. Tak bisa curi tulang lagi ya.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long Long ago, my datuk jaga bank.
Wear slippers, singlet and sarong.
Put bamboo bed outside bank main entrance. Sleep. Thats all. No robbers cum.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN not sure but my uncle know tier3 type they normally leeport to a hq and fallin then later deploy to different sites eg condo warehouse orfit etc on different days KNN there is also some perks (with maids or milf if you rook macho KNN) when deploy to condos KNN also don't ever take up the fulltime post KNN hourly rated is more worth KNN

Yes. This one i agree. Whenever applicants came to apply for jobs, some indicated they dont mind jaga post. But they prefer temp. Reasons are the perks are fuck type. 7 days annual leave only. If temp they can pick their off days. They can suka suka off and go to Tg pinang. @Semaj2357 surely agree on this ya. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long Long ago, my datuk jaga bank.
Wear slippers, singlet and sarong.
Put bamboo bed outside bank main entrance. Sleep. Thats all. No robbers cum.

Haha... like big strong friendly Std Chartered bank ya. Bro those days semau boleh. I heard some Malay civil servants wear songkok to work during hari raya season. And those days no need compulsory courses to apply for jaga post.