• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7-11 store manager can earn 2.6-2.7K a month woh!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pEjcAcO.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/w28hads

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds about right, most retail assistants are drawing $1.7k-$1.8k these days so $2.6k for a store manager is about there.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds about right, most retail assistants are drawing $1.7k-$1.8k these days so $2.6k for a store manager is about there.
I think is inclusive of OT, meal allowance, Bonus., shift allowance. If you deduct all these "incentives" you probably bring home only 1300 gross. Differentiate between employers marketing gimmick and reality.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember once in the not too distant past, a famous F&B boss told msm that he published $5000/per month job for a dish washer, and no Singaporean wanted to take up that job. After being pressed by radio DJ, the boss admitted the $5000/mth job was an estimated figure, to include working 7 days a week and 13 hours a day. Might as well go hire a robot to work 24/7. Employers cannot be trusted. I hope those few bus drivers who tried to sue SBS, succeed in bringing SBS to task for lying about OT pay.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
$2,700 a month is a very good salary now :inlove:

I see. For me that’s 60,000 baht can last me for 2 months here including rental, food , transport and mobile phone. I could also squeeze in 2 therapy sessions possibly 3.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 days a work and 13 hours per day for $5k per month?

The money one can earn from this kind of heartless job is enough to pay the medical bills? Lol

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$2700 is salary or potential gross income?

I dunno about 7-11 but cheers setup is store manager is not an employee of cheers. A business partner who responsible for everything but without employees benefits yet restrictions aplenty like employee.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$2700 a lot? CECA Ramesh will laugh in your fucking face. Dumbfuck sinkies please compare with pappies salaries and see where you stand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the price inflation in Sinkieland now, $2.7k is quite frankly nothing to shout about.

World's most expensive city/country. And wages haven't risen in tandem. Thank you Lee Hsien Loong. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nowadays 7-11 are all franchised KNN some lazy bugger made a security deposit of $50k to Dairy farm jardine and pay a store mgr to run the show for him KNN business poor will get blame business good also take 2.7k KNN lansai pay for the responsibilities involved KNN better be a security guard and clock in ots KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember once in the not too distant past, a famous F&B boss told msm that he published $5000/per month job for a dish washer, and no Singaporean wanted to take up that job. After being pressed by radio DJ, the boss admitted the $5000/mth job was an estimated figure, to include working 7 days a week and 13 hours a day. Might as well go hire a robot to work 24/7. Employers cannot be trusted. I hope those few bus drivers who tried to sue SBS, succeed in bringing SBS to task for lying about OT pay.

Wow, Alibaba's Jack Ma only promoted 9-9-6: 12 hours a day for 6 days a week. And he was heavily criticized for it.

Sembcorp Waste Sushi boss went beyond that. :roflmao:

And if I remember correctly, it wasn't simply a dishwashing job. You got to bao gar liao and do many other miscellaneous things.

Congratulations to Sinkies for having a 100% genuine labour union to upturn your downturn. :biggrin:

SwumXol.png