• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7-11 store manager can earn 2.6-2.7K a month woh!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nowadays 7-11 are all franchised KNN some lazy bugger made a security deposit of $50k to Dairy farm jardine and pay a store mgr to run the show for him KNN business poor will get blame business good also take 2.7k KNN lansai pay for the responsibilities involved KNN better be a security guard and clock in ots KNN

I am no longer interested in doing all these franchises & I rather work for people :smile:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nowadays 7-11 are all franchised KNN some lazy bugger made a security deposit of $50k to Dairy farm jardine and pay a store mgr to run the show for him KNN business poor will get blame business good also take 2.7k KNN lansai pay for the responsibilities involved KNN better be a security guard and clock in ots KNN

I think sell tissue papers, or
karang guni like @glockman is betterest.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle. Jaga work 6 days week 12 hours shift and get lots of shit from condo residents. No just security but also include customer service duty like temp taking. :rolleyes:12hrs already include your OT. So mthly only $2300 gross. If work OT after ur normal 12 shift, i think he will drop dead matter of months.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle. Jaga work 6 days week 12 hours shift and get lots of shit from condo residents. No just security but also include customer service duty like temp taking. :rolleyes:12hrs already include your OT. So mthly only $2300 gross. If work OT after ur normal 12 shift, i think he will drop dead matter of months.

Last time, night shift, can curi tidor.
Now, kena fine.!

True, jaga condo worst than anjing .
If lucky, kena warehouse on weekends, very senang.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time, night shift, can curi tidor.
Now, kena fine.!

True, jaga condo worst than anjing .
If lucky, kena warehouse on weekends, very senang.

Heard nowadays cctv everywhere. Some even facing the guard house. How to curi tidur?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be enough to pay monthly mortgages & bills :thumbsup:

One year after one year our life getting more & more tougher :unsure: even lcb @ginfreely cannot afford cheesecake & coffee in JB liao

If married, wife must be employed too. Next worry is whether afford to have children. Even having combine income of $6k in sinkieland consider manageable.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no longer interested in doing all these franchises & I rather work for people :smile:
KNN the benefit of working for people is you don't need to always work KNN my uncle only works about 5 hours /42hrs per week even he turned up for work everyday KNN he is now in a dilemma if reach 55 does he still want to continue or leetire becas after 55 the take home celery is very attractive after setting aside the cpf ms the mthly cpf oa sa contribution is as gd as can use for spending KNN headache now KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there are 3 types of security guards KNN 1. Tier1 arm guards that one definitely no no KNN tier2 is non arm but carry heavy responsibilities of getting security clearance done for visitors and plenty of other admin works is also a no no KNN he talking about the cbl tier3 ah pek kind rike esnd did rast time jaga warehouse car mart basically is taking celery to sleep KNN and apparently the law for this tier3 guard to get charge is playing hung only KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tier3 ah pek kind rike esnd did rast time jaga warehouse car mart basically is taking celery to sleep KNN and apparently the law for this tier3 guard to get charge is playing hung only KNN

I heard teres this red teaming conducted PLRD. They would pose as civilian, drove to your site. If u dont follow sop, red card for u. As for warehouse jaga, doubt they will conduct any exercise tere lah. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It helps if you team up with an opposite sex co-worker.

Graveyard shift delights.

Something to look forward to despite being a dead end job.

Nowadays very common to see one man show jaga. Even those old condo also one man show....especially for night shift.